Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 55244, member: 19357"]I've been using the other inventory tool. Found here: [URL]http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/mh-world-ax-inventory-editor-chinese.7655/#post-55240[/URL][/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to be rude, but I really wish you'd knock it off with your "UsE tHiS tRaInEr!!!1" posts. We get it - you like the trainer more than you like this table. You don't need to to use this thread to endorse the trainer.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

[QUOTE="IFireflyl, post: 55245, member: 10878"]I'm not trying to be rude, but I really wish you'd knock it off with your "UsE tHiS tRaInEr!!!1" posts. We get it - you like the trainer more than you like this table. You don't need to to use this thread to endorse the trainer.[/QUOTE]

1. I didn't make the trainer. So endorsing it does nothing for me. Just giving an alternative if your problem couldn't be solved.

2. You asked a question I didn't properly understand, I tried my best to answer and give a solution.

3. I'm trying to figure out my own problems while trying to help others.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 55247, member: 19357"]1. I didn't make the trainer. So endorsing it does nothing for me. Just giving an alternative if your problem couldn't be solved.

2. You asked a question I didn't properly understand, I tried my best to answer and give a solution.

3. I'm trying to figure out my own problems while trying to help others.[/QUOTE]

1. I don't care why you're endorsing the trainer.

2. I didn't ask the question; someone else asked it. Also, it was a simple question that had a clear answer. You provided an incorrect answer.

3. You've been pushing the trainer for multiple pages of this thread. You already have a thread for the trainer in the trainer section. You don't need to keep posting about the trainer in this thread.

Please and thank you.
Last edited by IFireflyl on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

lordlucifer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lordlucifer »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 55191, member: 240"]Update 13 added. READ UPDATE NOTES and TABLE EXTRAS. Hopefully this will help get back those missing NPCs. I have some shit I have to go do right now but I'll be back later.

[USER=18428]@Idlehands88[/USER]

I saw your message, but I'll take a look at it when I get back.[/QUOTE]

Thx dude

Can you give me edit status? I want to edit my weapon damage to 9999 or my attack to 99999

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

[QUOTE="lordlucifer, post: 55249, member: 12914"]Thx dude

Can you give me edit status? I want to edit my weapon damage to 9999 or my attack to 99999[/QUOTE]

I reached out to [USER=1371]@pox911[/USER] as I saw he had accomplished this around page 3 or so of this thread (although he didn't have pointers). If he reaches out to me on how he did it I'll post it in here (giving full credit of course) so that it might help others.

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

[QUOTE="IFireflyl, post: 55248, member: 10878"]1. I don't care why you're endorsing the trainer.

2. I didn't ask the question; someone else asked it. Also, it was a simple question that had a clear answer. You provided an incorrect answer.

3. You've been pushing the trainer for multiple pages of this thread. You already have a thread for the trainer in the trainer section. You don't need to keep posting about the trainer in this thread.

Please and thank you.[/QUOTE]

I haven't been pushing the NEW trainer I posted. You're thinking of the other one that got posted. The one I posted was recently new I posted that today. So please fact check before hand next time.
Last edited by TeaNymph on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

DudeOfDestiny
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DudeOfDestiny »

Still waiting on Palico lvl/gadget prof. lvl so I can have the best cat~

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

So I tried matching the pointers given to me previously. I set everything to 0. I'm not sure what else to do. I've zoned into my room and then back out. No NPC's pop in. I finished a quest and came back. No NPC's still. Has anyone confirmed that this works or is this still in it's testing phases? I'm gonna keep trying to see what I get.
Last edited by TeaNymph on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 55251, member: 19357"]I haven't been pushing the NEW trainer I posted. You're thinking of the other one that got posted. The one I posted was recently new I posted that today. So please fact check before hand next time.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter. You shouldn't be pushing any trainer in this thread. That's not what this thread is for. You've been doing it for the last couple of days. If people want a trainer instead of a table they will go to the trainer section. So for the last time, please stop telling people to go use the trainer just because you like the trainer better.

[QUOTE="DudeOfDestiny, post: 55253, member: 20481"]Still waiting on Palico lvl/gadget prof. lvl so I can have the best cat~[/QUOTE]

Something I found is that starting an investigation to Hunt *BIG MONSTER* (e.g. Great Jagras) and then using the Kill All Large Monsters script to instantly complete the investigation will give your Palico a decent amount of EXP. I believe that Kill All Large Monsters script is in SeiKur0's table, here: [URL]http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/monster-hunter-world-seikur0.7642/[/URL]

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

[QUOTE="IFireflyl, post: 55256, member: 10878"]It doesn't matter. You shouldn't be pushing any trainer in this thread. That's not what this thread is for. You've been doing it for the last couple of days. If people want a trainer instead of a table they will go to the trainer section. So for the last time, please stop telling people to go use the trainer just because you like the trainer better.[/QUOTE]

At the end of the day man, we're all cheating. It shouldn't matter how it happens. If you want to be so uptight about having alternative options to doing different things, then be my guest. I don't care. I have my own issues to deal with right now, as in trying to restore my NPC's, so forgive me if I am a little jaded, as it was this exact table that caused the issue.

alurous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alurous »

Link is currently not working.

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

For the table?

endersblade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by endersblade »

Is there something...odd about the Infinite Gathering code? I seem to only get 1-2 different items ad nauseum. Hide, Scale, Hide, Scale, etc etc until either the quest ends or the body goes away. The two items it picks are different each time, so it might be hide, horn, hide horn or scale, tail, scale, tail, but I never seem to any other items.

damgyeah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by damgyeah »

What exactly are these two?

[B]Inf Gathering

Highlighted Item Pointer[/B]

DepthsOfArcadia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DepthsOfArcadia »

[QUOTE="damgyeah, post: 55265, member: 12384"]What exactly are these two?

[B]Inf Gathering

Highlighted Item Pointer[/B][/QUOTE]

Inf gathering is when you carve from a small or large monster, hold the button keep carving where as normally you would get a single or up to 4 carves depending on the monster

Highlighted item pointer is for the box/pouch and it denotes what the item you are currently highlighting is such as a material or item
Last edited by DepthsOfArcadia on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.