Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Knsei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Knsei »

Hi. First of all, thanks for the effort. After spending over 500 hours on PS4, i'm going to use the table to get the point where i left it. I've realized that by using infinite life, vespoids don't die. I don't know if it affects others or if it was a one-time thing cos i only tried it for a short time.

Sorry for my english, it isn't my language.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MasterJ360
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MasterJ360 »

Awesome! PS4 has save wizard but nobody wants to pay $60 to have the same ability as cheat engine glad I waited out to buy this game on steam. Hopefully this will get texture mod support

Kyle873
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kyle873 »

[QUOTE="nilfnumb, post: 54540, member: 20364"]Is it possible to get "Character Appearance Change Ticket" (aka Hunter's Grooming Ticket)? it's not an item but should be stored in local savedata.[/QUOTE]

I too would like to know this. It's a pretty scummy move that recustomizing your character is locked behind a microtransaction after the first use.

[QUOTE="KS212, post: 54549, member: 426"]What in the heck is this Ordinal292 thing? Is it some kind of anticheat/Warden/etc? *scratch head*...[/QUOTE]

An ordinal is basically a unique ID to identify a function in a DLL. All this talk of Ordinal292 is likely just a specific function they're trying to inject into, not some sort of anti-tamper/anti-cheat system of any kind. Honestly, I'd be shocked if they bothered to put in the effort to implement an anti-cheat. They haven't before, so why would they now? Especially if the PS4 is any indication.

KruKru
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KruKru »

Nice work! Another suggestion: ignore crafting materials (for the crafting menu, not the smith).

Thanks for your hard work!

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

[QUOTE="Kyle873, post: 54559, member: 20376"]I too would like to know this. It's a pretty scummy move that recustomizing your character is locked behind a microtransaction after the first use.[/QUOTE]

You can customise your character anytime in the item storage (or somewhere around there, can't say for sure), I know cause I already did it two times.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

^You can change your hair and makeup, but you can't change your face and gender.

Kyle873
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kyle873 »

Yeah. It's not the same as the full recustomization that the ticket gives you.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

For anyone that was using the fearlessrevolution trainer, there is a new +39 version.

[URL]https://www36.zippyshare.com/v/It0i2xDv/file.html[/URL]

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Holy shit, fearlessrevolution's +39 trainer basically does absolutely everything we wanted x.x

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

[QUOTE="Sauce, post: 54574, member: 3324"]For anyone that was using the fearlessrevolution trainer, there is a new +39 version.

[URL]https://www36.zippyshare.com/v/It0i2xDv/file.html[/URL][/QUOTE]

HOLY that thing has all and even more than what we need. Great share my dude

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

[QUOTE="vosszaa, post: 54576, member: 6606"]HOLY that thing has all and even more than what we need. Great share my dude[/QUOTE]

Any chane of sharing what the new options are? I'm curious but I'm at work. Thanks in advance.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="Sauce, post: 54574, member: 3324"]For anyone that was using the fearlessrevolution trainer, there is a new +39 version.

[URL]https://www36.zippyshare.com/v/It0i2xDv/file.html[/URL][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="KS212, post: 54575, member: 426"]Holy shit, fearlessrevolution's +39 trainer basically does absolutely everything we wanted x.x[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="vosszaa, post: 54576, member: 6606"]HOLY that thing has all and even more than what we need. Great share my dude[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Shirokaido, post: 54577, member: 17486"]Any chane of sharing what the new options are? I'm curious but I'm at work. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Jeez, how many accounts does fearlessrevolution have in this forum to advertise his trainers T_T

Also is he getting paid per option? Option 1 add 10 to health, option 2 add 100 to health, option 3 add 1000 to health? Why not put all the weapon scripts into one option, they don't really conflict, since you only use one weapon.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

^^ I'm not fearlessrevolution or associated in any way (and as far as I know you don't make money from zippyshare, it is just really easy to store files on). After TeaNymph asked me for the previous trainer then posted it and people were enjoying it, I figured I might as well post the updated one. Sorry. I don't normally post trainers, I only made an exception for this game.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 54578, member: 8101"]Jeez, how many accounts does fearlessrevolution have in this forum to advertise his trainers T_T

Also is he getting paid per option? Option 1 add 10 to health, option 2 add 100 to health, option 3 add 1000 to health? Why not put all the weapon scripts into one option, they don't really conflict, since you only use one weapon.[/QUOTE]

Lol, also not a fearlessrevolution account. I recently got MHW on Xbox to play with friends who all ditched the game, so I'm contemplating switching over to PC with it. I'm mostly curious to see what options are out there. I downloaded the folder, but the .txt information file isn't readable in English. It's just crazy that these are available only a day after release.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

[QUOTE="seikur0, post: 54578, member: 8101"]Jeez, how many accounts does fearlessrevolution have in this forum to advertise his trainers T_T

Also is he getting paid per option? Option 1 add 10 to health, option 2 add 100 to health, option 3 add 1000 to health? Why not put all the weapon scripts into one option, they don't really conflict, since you only use one weapon.[/QUOTE]

lul no im not fearlessrevolution's minion. Im just a guy who enjoy cheating :p

In case you dont remember, i made a video tutorial on how to edit Uruk on your Middle Earth Shadow of War table
Last edited by vosszaa on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.