Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="kyoukyubi, post: 54439, member: 20324"]I'm not exactly sure how to make use of the codes being posted here, could someone explain it to me or link me to a tutorial for it?[/QUOTE]

Copy them, open cheat engine, memory view, tools, auto assemble, paste, file, assign to current table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

[QUOTE="Deepthroat, post: 54442, member: 8156"]Dark Souls soft bans though, if it finds you cheating (a simple stats cheat) will get you a lobby full of cheaters with no way back to the normal lobbies.[/QUOTE]

I know. Just don't be stupid and you don't get banned though. I must have made 30+ different characters using my hacked mule and was never banned. Just don't change your stats to anything impossible and don't use cheats online. I used health, ohko, spawned every item in the game etc. The PS4 version didn't ban, I used Save Wizard on it a bit. So I'm assuming it would be fine here too. But I'll wait and see. I still plan on playing online, even though I got my fill with PS4.

Edit: fearlessrevolution has a trainer already, for anyone who is impatient.
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Sorry for the slow update, was having a bit of trouble on my end with some stuff. Thanks to [USER=1371]@pox911[/USER] for the Item IDs, which are included in the DDL! I put your name in the script header as well! Still working on the table!

pox911
Slob
Slob

Post by pox911 »

I have the memory region to pull weapon and item names. I'm just fiddling to get their IDs so i can match them up and properly dump them

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

I forgot to mention the [B]Highlighted Item Pointer[/B] picks up values on the Item Box, not Inventory. I'll work that in soon.

Sanya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sanya »

Not sure exactly whats causing it but something causes a crash each time you speak to the blacksmith.

sciicers
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sciicers »

When i activate [B]Highlighted Item Pointer[/B] and go to the item box my game crashes.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

I'm starting to figure out that memory addresses using "Ordinal292" are the cause of the crashes I've been experiencing. I've never heard of this before and a quick search didn't return shit.. Even jumping farther up the call tree to find a better injection point didn't land me in memory not using this. I'm assuming this is some form of an anti-tamper measurement.

The only scripts that are injecting at Ordinal292 locations are [B]Max Sharpness [/B]and [B]Highlighted Item Pointer[/B].

I'm not sure if there is a way around it but disabling the cheats right after using them seem to be ok. I'll update you guys as I learn more.

[USER=1371]@pox911[/USER]

Have you heard of this Ordinal292 before?
Last edited by Squall8 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

I was actually coming here to post about the sharpness crash. I crashed activating the quest and opening the map with it on. Strange.

pox911
Slob
Slob

Post by pox911 »

I havent used the sharpness code in play but i did notice it accesses more than just the sharpness adress when i did an access on it.

Im not familiar with the ordinal. I do have a code spot that seems to access the current highlighted gear. Still trying to figure out how they correspond to the name though. Unlike the items where the name id and the item id match up, the gear is a little different. Rod ID 0xA points to raw Rod Index 0x7. I need to double check the item name index. Skills seem to be linked to the item raw data and not the saved item although i havent found the skill id yet. :P i crashed so i'm not sure if i put an invalid id somewhere

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

[USER=240]@Squall8[/USER]

The health code is a little wonky too. You can still die. The red build up can kill you and some attacks as well. Anjinath just OHKO out of nowhere after fighting him for 10min haha.

Zoku
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zoku »

Cant wait for upgrade and weap equip data poggers

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Man, if you can do Ignore Crafting Requirements, that's like.... pretty much almost all of the game removed, rofl.

But yeah, this game is all about just grinding for parts to craft the best crap like all the other MH games after all is said and done.

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

Guessing we're waiting on updates still?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

So I tried pointer scanning to these, but that crashed my game lol. But just for the sake of reference, Research Points, Armor Upgrade Points, and Currency are all extremely close to each other. I would assume hunter rank is located very close to the research points. [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/03UYQK4.jpg[/IMG]