Yakuza 0 Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Yakuza 0 | Cheat Engine Table v1.0, [2018-08-04] STN | May not work on other versions.

- Features -
  • Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Heat Guage
  • Easy Kills
  • Unlimited Yen
  • Unlimited CP
  • Unlimited Weapon Durability
Notes:

Enable health first before using easy kills!

Just a simple table, feel free to add more options.

PS: Please don't paste this CT elsewhere without linking to this thread.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Yakuza0.CT
(12.35 KiB) Downloaded 11990 times

Sen_Zer0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sen_Zer0 »

Thank you STN, appreciate your work!

PlayerGmon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PlayerGmon »

Thank you!

mundanesoul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mundanesoul »

Awesome, thanks!

dinghow100
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dinghow100 »

Awesome work.

Thanks!

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

Thanks for the table STN. Can you add Unlimited item usage, perfect score for singing, dancing and batting and always win darts?

blaHbluBB
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blaHbluBB »

thank you very much STN, and have a nice day :)

mundanesoul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mundanesoul »

Been trying and failing to figure out how to modify scores on the arcade games (for CP purposes). Seems like it may actually be starting up an emulator so I guess that complicates things? Also really hoping for "always win" type cheats in minigames like shogi, pool, bowling, etc., and can't figure out how to pull that off. Wondering if those cheats would translate to things like split games in bowling and trick shots in pool?

thelastbeluga
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thelastbeluga »

STN if possible could you take a look at editing the mini-game values for the SEGA arcade game. I am having trouble finding their addresses. Thanks :)

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

[QUOTE="mundanesoul, post: 54115, member: 20176"]Been trying and failing to figure out how to modify scores on the arcade games (for CP purposes). Seems like it may actually be starting up an emulator so I guess that complicates things? Also really hoping for "always win" type cheats in minigames like shogi, pool, bowling, etc., and can't figure out how to pull that off. Wondering if those cheats would translate to things like split games in bowling and trick shots in pool?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="thelastbeluga, post: 54246, member: 822"]STN if possible could you take a look at editing the mini-game values for the SEGA arcade game. I am having trouble finding their addresses. Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

Hey, guys!

I've found 3 of 4 score addresses for arcade games. The missing one is for the Fantasy Zone, because I'm still in Chapter 2, so Majima isn't available yet. Once I finish all Substories for Kiryu in Chapter 2 and put my hands on Majima in Chapter 3, I'll post the missing address. Sorry for the inconvenience, but my OCD is stronger than anything.

Here are the addresses:

[B]Space Harrier:[/B] libtgsa.dll+8DBE59

[B]Out Run:[/B] libtgsa.dll+8FC25C

[B]Super Hang-On:[/B] libtgsa.dll+F3E424

Change the Value to 1280 to set your score at 5 million points. [I]We want our high scores look legitimately, right?[/I]

Believe me, there's some weird mathematics behind this, so it's hard to guess the right value, so be careful if you want to play with it. Sometimes lower value in CE will result a higher score in-game. Maybe some brainiac on this forum will figure it out. I'm too stupid for this. I just got the minimum value to get the CP, still not sure how...

[I][/I]

All records are static, so everything SHOULD work. Send me a feedback if something is wrong or if it simply works. Right now, I'm going to sleep.

Have fun playing Yakuza 0!

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Other options I'd like to see are Real Estate and Night Club management which is kinda tedious

MnemonicLight
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MnemonicLight »

For Disco the classic strat of get points, search it up, get more points, search again and change works. It's pretty painless as most of the time the second time you search it'll be the only one showing up.

mundanesoul
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mundanesoul »

Fantastic work AllIWantToKnow! Looking forward to that final address!

SketchSlayer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SketchSlayer »

Anyone getting anywhere working out how to hack shogi and the like?

One of the worst minigames I've come across so it'd be nice to be able to just steamroll it and be done.

CrazySteve88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CrazySteve88 »

[QUOTE="AllIWantToKnow, post: 54269, member: 6423"]there's some weird mathematics behind this, so it's hard to guess the right value, so be careful if you want to play with it. Sometimes lower value in CE will result a higher score in-game. Maybe some brainiac on this forum will figure it out. I'm too stupid for this. I just got the minimum value to get the CP, still not sure how...

All records are static, so everything SHOULD work. Send me a feedback if something is wrong or if it simply works. Right now, I'm going to sleep.

Have fun playing Yakuza 0![/QUOTE]

I actually figured it out. If you change the data type to array of byte (length 4) you'll see that the values are flipped (little endian? not sure). So if you wanted 5,000,000 points you'd change the values to: 00 05 00 00 and you'd have 5 million points.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/B5I2vWp.png[/img]

[QUOTE="SketchSlayer, post: 54377, member: 18139"]Anyone getting anywhere working out how to hack shogi and the like?

One of the worst minigames I've come across so it'd be nice to be able to just steamroll it and be done.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't find anything but I used something like ShogiGUI to help me win. It'll give you hints on which moves to make to win the game. Even by cheating the games are still really long though.