Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="imsammers, post: 50997, member: 7876"]some of the stuff isn't working... clone item & keep achievements enabled using console commands don't seem to function properly.

The Disable Achievements Flag doesn't seem to find the correct address, and clone item returns BeginDragAOB not found.[/QUOTE]

Fixed these issues with EDIT 6.6.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

breeze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by breeze »

hello it not work for me on steam :(

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="breeze, post: 51264, member: 12176"]hello it not work for me on steam :([/QUOTE]

Just tested. It enables for me at main menu. Try that. Try latest CE if that doesn't work. It's working for me on latest steam version.

breeze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by breeze »

excuse me clone item , i have tried but show me error ... i dont know what happend

can u update for some enchant and craft item same before :)

thanks
Last edited by breeze on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="breeze, post: 52309, member: 12176"]excuse me clone item , i have tried but show me error ... i dont know what happend

can u update for some enchant and craft item same before :)

thanks[/QUOTE]

You have to move an item before enabling the option and it requires LUA code, so you have to set it to always run or ask when you load a table and say Yes when you do load this table.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

hello I am not sure if this has been asked before but is it possible to make these changes permanent? If the table is not on the base stats go back to max 35 or whatever it is and level goes back to 20

never mind I figured it out. I do have another question is there any part in the game where I need lower stats or can I have like 900 fortitude if I wanted
Last edited by batf247 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

Ok so I tried doing CompanionAddRelationShip Player_(Your Char Name) Companion_Eder(Clone) Positive Major true to give relationship bonus between me and Xoti and it says something along the lines of there are multiple xoti even though there is only one tried it again with Maia and same thing am I doing something wrong. This is the exact way I did it CompanionAddRelationShip Player_(Joe) Companion_Xoti(Clone) Positive Major true. If you could help me figure out how to work this I would really appreciate it.

Actually I just did it again today (messed with it a bunch yesterday) now it isn't even giving me the clone thing it is saying parameter error couldn't find an object named like 'player_(joe)' but that is my character's name
Last edited by batf247 on Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I'm not sure how to use that console command. Maybe someone else has used it and can chime in. I think they are releasing some DLC tomorrow and I'm sure it will be a major update that will require me to update the table again. I also need to get on some requests for Ao no Kiseki that I said I would look into few weeks back.

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

I appreciate you taking the time to respond at least. I have googled it looked through a few other places they all seem to say different things so I tried them all with no luck. They add something into the cheat console yet make it so hard to figure out how to activate it.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I found time to update the table for version 2.0 of the game that released today (August 2, 2018). I believe everything works but didn't test extensively. Let me know of issues. EDIT 7 on the first page.

Martell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Martell »

Now that's fast. Thank you so much!

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

out of curiosity how high has anyone taken their level? I was wondering I was debating on taking my to 100 but if I did that what happens when you run out of abilities to pick does the screen go away or is it stuck there and you will always be stuck on that page or with the plus on your character or whatever it is when you level up?

batf247
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by batf247 »

never mind I tried it out and figured it out well sort of. It seems the way they give level up points may vary from person to person on my main every other level I got 2 ability points on others sometimes I would it seemed but around 53 is the level limit you can go above that but at least for one class once I hit that I couldn't put any points into ability so I had to cancel out of that screen which doesn't give me the level.

Pheust
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pheust »

Just tested it out today for the first time, Edit 7 does not appear to be working, "enable" won't activate.

Anyone else having issues with it?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

It works for me on Steam. I don't have it on GOG to test with. You do have to restart game if you enabled before as it won't enable a second time.