Enter the Gungeon

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ecvhao7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Enter the Gungeon

Post by ecvhao7 »

[QUOTE="gjchangmu, post: 53469, member: 13549"]Do you mean my table in #25 comment of this post? Yesterday I tried it on 2.0.10 and it worked. Doesn't it work for you?[/QUOTE]

I meant #101 post's attachment. Sorry to confusing.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by ecvhao7 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

FlameVodka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Enter the Gungeon

Post by FlameVodka »

[QUOTE="DragonReaver, post: 53430, member: 20040"]Hey just added that rainbow chest dudes Mod menu to the new Assembly for the newest patch, working great so far done like 5 runs. as always make sure you backup your old one or you'll have to delete it and verify game cache if you don't.[/QUOTE]

Thank?Can tell me how can I modify the empire coin?I have too much money so I want to reduce rather than increase

DragonReaver
Noobzor
Noobzor

Enter the Gungeon

Post by DragonReaver »

[QUOTE="FlameVodka, post: 53481, member: 19659"]Thank?Can tell me how can I modify the empire coin?I have too much money so I want to reduce rather than increase[/QUOTE]

First, off I just took one of the other dude's script menus that were on an old assembly and added the code to the new Assembly for 2.0.10 so it wouldn't crash or freeze on secret level completion run completion, 2nd what the heck is the Empire Coin and how can you have too much money.

EDIT

Check out Post #117 if you want an Assembly-Sharp.Dll for 2.0.10. also Post #113 also has a tutorial for how to edit a Assembly-Sharp.DLL just take one of the mod menus you like find the code block in the assembly and its variables copy and paste it into the fresh one.
Last edited by DragonReaver on Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Enter the Gungeon

Post by Baofu »

I'm not sure but gilded bullets might break the game since you get a damage increase based on how much money you have.
Last edited by Baofu on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

DragonReaver
Noobzor
Noobzor

Enter the Gungeon

Post by DragonReaver »

Gilded Bullets Caps at 500 coins with 100% dmg increase so at 250 coins you'd have 50% extra damage.

SirWesleyIV
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Enter the Gungeon

Post by SirWesleyIV »

Quick super noob question. How does one go about loading the source code for Assembly-CSharp to add my own commands to the buttons?

MBRKiNG
Table Makers
Table Makers

Enter the Gungeon

Post by MBRKiNG »

u can use .Net Reflector [URL='https://www.red-gate.com/products/dotnet-development/reflector/index']HERE[/URL] or dnSpy can be downloaded for free [URL='https://ci.appveyor.com/project/0xd4d/dnspy/branch/master/artifacts']HERE[/URL]

theworstplayer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Enter the Gungeon

Post by theworstplayer »

Any chance someone could add in a cheat for the Resourceful Rat's 3rd phase? I am immensely bad at the Punch Out.

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Enter the Gungeon

Post by Baofu »

Thanks again for all your help. I can't think of anything else to add other than the punch out segment. You can punch the ammo boxes the rat throws right back at him in the 3rd phase and you can block most of his attacks except the one where he winds up and the one where he vaults toward you.

Nothing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Enter the Gungeon

Post by Nothing »

[QUOTE="ecvhao7, post: 53467, member: 20051"]Please update Gungeon Easymode to 2.0.10. I'll really appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Updated for 2.0.10.

yoyokemon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Enter the Gungeon

Post by yoyokemon »

[USER=13549]@gjchangmu[/USER] - how do you modify the values in your script to more damage modifier/money gain? Thanks in advance!

gjchangmu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Enter the Gungeon

Post by gjchangmu »

[QUOTE="yoyokemon, post: 53974, member: 10988"][USER=13549]@gjchangmu[/USER] - how do you modify the values in your script to more damage modifier/money gain? Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

In the "damage multiplier (activable after taken or dealing damage once)" script, on line 65, there is "subsd xmm0,xmm1". Duplicate this line multiple times to deal more damage. More duplicated lines, more damage.

In the "money gain multiplier" script, on line 36, there is "add esi,eax". Duplicate this line multiple times to gain more money. More duplicated lines, more money.

Here is a modified table with 10x damage dealing and 10x money gain for reference.

yoyokemon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Enter the Gungeon

Post by yoyokemon »

[QUOTE="gjchangmu, post: 53990, member: 13549"]In the "damage multiplier (activable after taken or dealing damage once)" script, on line 65, there is "subsd xmm0,xmm1". Duplicate this line multiple times to deal more damage. More duplicated lines, more damage.

In the "money gain multiplier" script, on line 36, there is "add esi,eax". Duplicate this line multiple times to gain more money. More duplicated lines, more money.

Here is a modified table with 10x damage dealing and 10x money gain for reference.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the explanation! Was trying to figure out how to change it with eugoogly, but I am a noob.

animeking
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Enter the Gungeon

Post by animeking »

Are there any more Easy cheat tables For Keys and modifying your guns?
Last edited by animeking on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

levewhirl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Enter the Gungeon

Post by levewhirl »

Does anyone have a complete set of all IDs used to spawn various items and pickups? Gungeon God currently does not have all items included, such as the Blasphemy from the past, Ammo boxes(78 & 600) or the Rat keys used to opened the Resourceful Rat chests(727 if you're curious). I've been using DNspy to try and find them, but all i could find are the ones listed under GlobalItemIds.