No Mans Sky (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Idlehands88 »

[QUOTE="Myde, post: 53232, member: 18678"]Looks like there was another small update today. But I can not toggle Lifesupport again[/QUOTE]

Download the newest table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Myde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Myde »

[QUOTE="Idlehands88, post: 53235, member: 18428"]Download the newest table.[/QUOTE]

Ah, thank you.

Squall is impressive as always. Up to date every single time.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

Finally started working on unlocking all tech! Naming convention is a bit screwy compared to previous versions, so it still might take me a day or two. Plus I'm not entirely sure I have found all tech IDs yet, still sorting though things..

[URL]https://ibb.co/dzyi4T[/URL]

MojoW
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by MojoW »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 53250, member: 240"]Finally started working on unlocking all tech! Naming convention is a bit screwy compared to previous versions, so it still might take me a day or two. Plus I'm not entirely sure I have found all tech IDs yet, still sorting though things..

[URL]https://ibb.co/dzyi4T[/URL][/QUOTE]

Don't forget to add the fixed elements stacks.

As elements were dissapearing when using the refiner.

[CODE]{ Game : NMS.exe

Version:

Date : 2018-07-27

Author : MojoW (Findings) / Squall8 (Clean Up)

}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(moreINV,NMS.exe,69 C0 FA 00 00 00 89)

registersymbol(moreINV)

moreINV:

db 69 C0 50 C3 00 00

aobscanmodule(maxSlotReset,NMS.exe,69 C0 FA 00 00 00 E9)

registersymbol(maxSlotReset)

maxSlotReset:

db 69 C0 50 C3 00 00

aobscanmodule(TransferSize,NMS.exe,69 D8 FA 00 00 00)

registersymbol(TransferSize)

TransferSize:

db 69 D8 50 C3 00 00

aobscanmodule(refFix,NMS.exe,69 C0 FA 00 00 00 EB)

registersymbol(refFix)

refFix:

db 69 C0 50 C3 00 00

[DISABLE]

moreINV:

db 69 C0 FA 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(moreINV)

maxSlotReset:

db 69 C0 FA 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(maxSlotReset)

TransferSize:

db 69 D8 FA 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(TransferSize)

refFix:

db 69 C0 FA 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(refFix)[/CODE]

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

[USER=8510]@MojoW[/USER]

Added it to the script so it'll be in the next upload.

cedricvdg
Table Makers
Table Makers

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by cedricvdg »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 53129, member: 240"]Just a small update containing mainly fixes.

[USER=8355]@cedricvdg[/USER]

[USER=16007]@Mojo[/USER]

Added your stuff to the table and gave you credit. Cedric, I'm once again confused as to how you went about finding that location for elements and products. I haven't really taken the time to look it over yet, but would you mind explaining this one as well? EDIT - Nevermind cedric, I'm overlooking shit again.....

[USER=9202]@Empress_Ravenna[/USER]

Are you using GOG?[/QUOTE]

Heh yeah If the game does the same thing for multiple objects, but you're only getting one type it means you're too far up the call tree.

Your script is in the tech call and I traced it back to the function that calls that. That function checks if an item is being hovered over and the first 4 bytes of the object to determine type (0 = elements, 1 = tech, 2 = products) and calls a different function accordingly. My script assembles at the end of the function where it has stored if an item is being hovered over in rax ([B]cmp rax, 1[/B] although this is bad practice, should be [B]test al, al[/B] instead). If true I store the pointer.

This is by no means an accurate representation of the gamecode, but this pseudo-code is close enough so you can figure out what the code is doing :)

[CODE=clike]bool HandleItemHover(Item)

{

if(CheckItemLocation(Item, Global.MouseLocation))

{

switch(Item.type)

{

case 0:

HandleElement(Item);

break;

case 1:

HandleTech(Item);

break;

case 2:

HandleProduct(Item);

break;

default:

return 0;

}

return 1;

}

return 0;

}[/CODE]

Glad I could help :)
Last edited by cedricvdg on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:29 am, edited 13 times in total.

wlrne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by wlrne »

[USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] Just wanted to let you know that your fixes for GoG users worked - at least for me - the table seems to work more or less perfectly now. Thanks so much for keeping this table updated!

japzone
Noobzor
Noobzor

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by japzone »

[QUOTE="wlrne, post: 53280, member: 19873"][USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] Just wanted to let you know that your fixes for GoG users worked - at least for me - the table seems to work more or less perfectly now. Thanks so much for keeping this table updated![/QUOTE]

Can also confirm, nothing seems to be crashing my GOG copy currently, though I haven't tested everything. At the very least the ones I was having trouble with, Highlight pointer and Ignore Crafting, work now.

Ravess
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Ravess »

Absolutely love the table, great work to all those involved. :)

I'd like to request "One-hit KO" if possible? The one under the Old table section doesn't appear to work. No hardship if it's not possible now, was more for convenience sake as it also worked on Mining.

Thanks again!

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

@everyone

1. ^^ I wonder if that works lol..

2. I have some bad news regarding unlocking all tech. As it turns out I can't create the big-ass table of technology I was hoping for. The best I can do is the basic tech, such as the Hyperdrive or Hazmat Gauntlets, all of which are easily acquirable from the blueprint traders or using the Highlighted Item Pointer. I tried fitting the technology, specified with S, A, B and C, into the table after they have been appropriately fitted. However, once fitted, they produce a randomized 5 digit number at the end of the ID that changes on every restart, rendering them useless inside the script.

I MAY be able to use the S, A, B and C classed items in the product table, but this game has been real finnicky about things like that in the previous updates. It also poses a problem when trying to fit the multi-tool with tech since you can't craft products on that inventory screen. You'll have to craft them in the exosuit/starship inventories then switch over and fit them in the multi-tool, just like you have to do now anyways. As for the rest of the products, I've always found them to be completely useless, especially since you have Ignore Crafting at your disposal.

All of the S, A, B and C classed items are currently in the dropdown list, I just need to upload it.

So, I ask all of you interested in this, should I even bother with finishing the Unlock All scripts? Let me know what you guys think.

Yeah, I found it by following an instruction that was being accessed farther up, down to where you injected at. So from what I understand, the code will return a value of either one or zero, in this case being rax, based on the type of item given as args?

[USER=19076]@Ravess[/USER]

I'll eventually work it in. For now you can just set the damage of your multi-tool insanely high using Current Inv Stat Pointers.

[USER=19873]@wlrne[/USER]

[USER=19869]@japzone[/USER]

Awesome, just let me know if you run into any more problems.

darkhorizon1905
Noobzor
Noobzor

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by darkhorizon1905 »

Hi could you please add instant destroy/Kill Cheat? thx a lot

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 53299, member: 240"]@everyone

2. I have some bad news regarding unlocking all tech. As it turns out I can't create the big-ass table of technology I was hoping for. The best I can do is the basic tech, such as the Hyperdrive or Hazmat Gauntlets, all of which are easily acquirable from the blueprint traders or using the Highlighted Item Pointer. I tried fitting the technology, specified with S, A, B and C, into the table after they have been appropriately fitted. However, once fitted, they produce a randomized 5 digit number at the end of the ID that changes on every restart, rendering them useless inside the script.

I MAY be able to use the S, A, B and C classed items in the product table, but this game has been real finnicky about things like that in the previous updates. It also poses a problem when trying to fit the multi-tool with tech since you can't craft products on that inventory screen. You'll have to craft them in the exosuit/starship inventories then switch over and fit them in the multi-tool, just like you have to do now anyways. As for the rest of the products, I've always found them to be completely useless, especially since you have Ignore Crafting at your disposal.

All of the S, A, B and C classed items are currently in the dropdown list, I just need to upload it.

So, I ask all of you interested in this, should I even bother with finishing the Unlock All scripts? Let me know what you guys think.

Yeah, I found it by following an instruction that was being accessed farther up, down to where you injected at. So from what I understand, the code will return a value of either one or zero, in this case being rax, based on the type of item given as args?

I'll eventually work it in. For now you can just set the damage of your multi-tool insanely high using Current Inv Stat Pointers.

Awesome, just let me know if you run into any more problems.[/QUOTE]

I think, we dont need that script to unlock all, as people can just use the Save Editor from nomansskymods.com or the github which is kept updated to latest game version, its how i grabbed all tech, glyphs and such and reseeded my ship to get a new design :) as with the scripts you can just build the tech u get.. also for those asking bout 1 hit kills, just edit your multi tool with script to increase it by 20k or w/e or use save editor..

Shiarchy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Shiarchy »

I'm having issues figuring out how to install this, I've not done this before. :/ I might just be an idiot.
Last edited by Shiarchy on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Myde
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Myde »

Was there another update last night? I can no longer activate Inf Health, Inf Sprint, Inf Jetpack, Inf Scanner, Inf Life Support, Inf Ammo, Inf Grenades, Inf Mining Beam and No Mining Beam Overheat

cedricvdg
Table Makers
Table Makers

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by cedricvdg »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 53299, member: 240"]@everyone

Awesome, just let me know if you run into any more problems.[/QUOTE]

The 1 or 0 stored in RAX (AL) just means: "Is This Item Being Hovered Over? True or False" The other handling in the function is purely to show the popup with information once you hover over it.
Last edited by cedricvdg on Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.