No Mans Sky (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Sauce »

@[B][USER=13946]sephirotu[/USER][/B]

It isn't happening to everyone, but it enough people on the Steam forums are talking about it, that it isn't just an isolated incident.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

Wow... Sure as shit all 6 parameters needed to be forced true, 3 for element and 3 for products. They changed that in this update. Forcing 3 parameters for products also mirrored on elements as well, and that's what was throwing me off! Anyways, I updated the table with ICR for base building!

[USER=3324]@Sauce[/USER]

Are you sure you're selecting your correct save? They changed the ordering, with your most recent save at the top. I thought this happened to me as well.

HeWhoFlows
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by HeWhoFlows »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 97, member: 240"]Working table for latest Steam update (Atlas Rises)

Features

[B]Inf Health

Inf Sprint

Inf Jetpack

Inf Scanner

Inf Life Support

Inf Ammo

Inf Grenades

Inf Mining Beam

Inf Terrain Mapper

Inf Hazard Protection

No Overheat

No Ship Overheat

Inf Hyperdrive

Inf Phase Beam

Inf Launch Thrusters

Inf Pulse Engine

Inf Deflector Shield

Inf Exocraft Boost

Inf Fusion Engine

Inf Exocraft Mining Laser

Inf Exocraft Cannon

Summon Exocraft Anywhere

Money Pointer/Multiplier

Element Gathering Multiplier

Stack Modifiers

Bypass Locks

Aquire All Glyphs

Unlock All Technology Recipes

Unlock All Product Recipes (Broken)

Ignore Crafting Requirements

Inf Items

Build Anywhere

Always Have Conversation Item

Time Of Day(Hotkeys)

-TOD(PAGEUP=Back One Hour/PAGEDOWN=Ahead One Hour)

Current Inventory Stats Pointer

Highlighted Item Pointer W/Full Dropdown List

Journey Pointers

ShipTransfer

Kill All Pirates

Always Summon Freighter Battle (Broken)

Wanted Level

-No Sentinels

-Wanted Level Pointer

Blink[/B]

Blink Notes: This script is still pretty buggy. Its very easy to clip underground so its best used with Inf Jetpack. Also make sure you have a Plasma Launcher so you can get back through the ground. My comparison isn't that great either so on occasion you may see an animal go flying! Due to how the game handles coordinates I wont really be working to improve this. But its still pretty fun to use.

[B]>>Scripts From an Older Table(Credits go to their respective creators)

Universal Translator(Decode Words)

Inventory Slot Pointers

Laser Color

Mouseover Object Pointer

One Hit Kill

Anti-Profanity Filter[/B]

Credits:

[B]Unlock All Technology/Product Recipes[/B] - Credit goes to their respective owners. I took the script and just updated the AOB and added the new content to get it working for the foundation update.

[B]Highlighted Item Pointer[/B] - Thanks to [B]cedricvdg[/B] who taught me how to do this one.

[B]Build Anywhere[/B] - Credit goes to [B]mausi125[/B]. Script [URL='http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=54#p1598']Here[/URL]

[B]Element Stack 1[/B] - Credit goes to [B]sbryzl[/B]. Script [URL='http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=54&start=15#p2724']Here[/URL]

[B]Product Stack 1[/B] - Credit goes to [B]sbryzl[/B]. Script [URL='http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=54&start=30#p2837']Here[/URL]

[B]Ship Transfer[/B] - Credit goes to [B]cedricvdg[/B]. Table [URL='http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=54&start=90#p18144']Here[/URL]. Will be added next update.

[B]Always Summon Freighter Battle/Kill All Pirates[/B] - Credit goes to [B]cedricvdg[/B]. Table [URL='http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=54&start=90#p18524']Here[/URL]. Will also be added next update.

[spoiler=Update History]

[B]Update 1[/B] - Added [B]Inf Exocraft Boost[/B] and [B]Inf Fusion Engine[/B].

Added a few new things to the DDL.

[B]Update 2[/B] - Added [B]Bypass Locks[/B] and added more stuff to the DDL.

[B]Update 3[/B] - Added [B]Inf Items (Crafting/Selling)[/B] and [B]Ignore Crafting Requirements.[/B] Ignore Crafting Requirements is only working on Technology recipes at the moment.

[B]Update 4[/B] - [B]Ignore Crafting Requirements[/B] should be working for everything now including Base Building items! Let me know if anyone has an issue with this.

[B]Update 5[/B] - Added [B]Always Have Conversation Item[/B].

[B]Update 6[/B] - Fixed [B]Money Pointer[/B]. Should be able to change amount now.

[B]Update 7[/B] - Added new things to the DDL and cleaned it up a bit. Should be complete but if something is missing let me know.

EDIT - I lied.. Still missing a lot.

[B]Update 8[/B] - Added more stuff to the DDL. I know I'm missing the Positron Ejector for sure so if anyone has come across it can you post the array. None of the geks want to sell me one.

[B]Update 9[/B] - DDL should now be complete.

[B]Update 10[/B] - Added [B]Unlock All Product Recipes[/B]. Still working on Technology and possibly base building items.

[B]Update 11[/B] - Added [B]Unlock All Technology Recipes[/B].

[B]Update 12[/B] - Added [B]Time Of Day[/B]!

[B]Update 13[/B] - Added [B]Force FOV[/B].

[B]Update 14[/B] - Added [B]Summon Exocraft Anywhere[/B].

[B]Update 15[/B] - Updated for the 1.22 update. Removed [B]Summon Exocraft Anywhere[/B], its apparently not needed anymore

[B]Update 16[/B] - Added [B]Inf Exocraft Mining Laser[/B] and [B]Inf Exocraft Cannon[/B].

[B]Update 17[/B] - Readded [B]Summon Exocraft Anywhere[/B].

[B]Update 18[/B] - Added [B]Build Anywhere[/B]. I haven't tested this since I modified a game file to do the same thing.

[B]Update 19[/B] - Added [B]Current Inventory Stats Pointer[/B]! Let me know if there are any issues with this one.

[B]Update 20[/B] - Added [B]Game Speed[/B].

[B]Update 21[/B] - Updated for 1.23.

[B]Update 22[/B] - Fixed [B]Always Have Conversation Item[/B].

[B]Update 23[/B] - Fixed [B]Ignore Crafting Requirements[/B]. Should work across all game modes now.

[B]Update 24[/B] - Added Multitool Technology to [B]Unlock All Technology Recipes[/B].

[B]Update 25[/B] - Added a [B]Money Multiplier, Element Gathering Multiplier[/B] and [B]Stack Modifiers[/B]. First one belongs to [B]sbryzl[/B]. Second one is mine. Ill make a product one in a bit.

[B]Update 26[/B] - Added Stack Mod for Products.

[B]Update 27[/B] - Updated for 1.24. Added [B]sbryzl[/B]'s script for product stack.

[B]Update 28[/B] - Added a table that should work for both Steam and GOG. Added a [B]Blink[/B] script to the Steam/GOG table.

[B]Update 29[/B] - Got a few more scripts working. Added a few entries to the DDL.

[B]Update 30[/B] - Fixed a couple scripts and added more to the DDL.

[B]Update 31[/B] - Fixed [B]Unlock All Tech Recipes[/B]. Pretty sure there is still missing recipes.

[B]Update 32[/B] - Added some more tech blueprints. Added items to the DDL

[B]Update 33[/B] - Added [B]Inf Terrain Mapper[/B]. [B]Ignore Crafting Requirements[/B] is fixed! Edit - Nevermind it keeps breaking.. Edit 2 - Ok. Should be fixed now!

[B]Update 34[/B] - Fixed [B]Inf Launch Thrusters[/B] and [B]Always Have Conversation Item[/B]. The instruction for the Product Table is completely eluding me at the moment. But I'll keep looking.

It seems best to make a new save when using this table. TOD and Inventory Slot Pointers work properly on a fresh start.

[B]Update 35[/B] - Fixed [B]Always Have Conversation Item[/B].

[B]Update 36[/B] - Fixed [B]Always Have Conversation Item[/B] again... Added a new function to [B]Highlighted Item Pointer[/B] to make life a little easier.

Numpad 1 - Set Max Quantity Of Item

Numpad 2 - Restores Damaged Item

Also changed the hotkey for [B]Blink[/B].

[B]Update 37[/B] - Completed and reorganized the DDL.

[B]Update 38[/B] - Updated for 1.33

[B]Update 39[/B] - Updated for 1.34

[B]Update 40[/B] - Updated for 1.35

[B]Update 41[/B] - Updated for 1.37. I will only update the Blink script if there are requests for it. I just didn't feel like doing the work right now lol..

[B]Update 42[/B] - Updated for 1.38.

[B]Update 43[/B] - [B]Inf Items[/B] should work for refueling now. Rewrote [B]Inf Launch Thrusters[/B]. Fixed an issue with [B]Universal Translator[/B].

[B]Update 44[/B] - Updated [B]Inf Items[/B].

[B]Update 45[/B] - Fixed an issue with [B]Inf Launch Thrusters[/B].

[B]Update 46[/B] - Added [B]Aquire All Glyphs[/B] and [B]Journey Pointers[/B].

[/spoiler]

[B]NMS Next Updates[/B]:

[B]Update 47 [/B]- Fixed some of the basic cheats, but I still have a LOT of work to do. So much has changed with this update I have to start over from scratch.. I'll have more done later tonight.

[B]Update 48 [/B]- Updated with a few more cheats, such as [B]Ignore Crafting Requirements(Tech/Prod Only)[/B], [B]Bypass Locks[/B], and some more Inf stuff. Added pointers to Nanites and Quicksilver, they seem to be treating currency a bit differently now! Fixed a bad edit with [B]Current Inv Stat Pointers[/B].

[B]Update 49 [/B]- Added [B]Always Have Jetpack Power Surge[/B], [B]Inf Blaze Javelin[/B], [B]Inf Deflector Shield [/B]and [B]Ignore Materials For Damaged Components[/B]. Also added [B]Always Have Conversation Item[/B], but this needs further testing for products, I'm almost sure this is the case. But not having the correct Item ID's makes thing hard for testing. I made some decent progress on the dropdown list for the element/product section. There is just so much new content it's overwhelming! [B]Ignore Crafting Requirements[/B] for base building products is being an asshole right now. Even though I've forced the conditions true 3 different ways, it still wouldn't let me craft anything. Maybe I just need to try this on a clean save..

[B]Update 50 [/B]- Added [B]Ignore Crafting Requirements [/B]for base building items.[/QUOTE]

I literally just signed up because you're actually working on this!!! Keep it up man you're awesome!!

DocHolliday
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by DocHolliday »

Getting an error from the new trainer

"failure loading the trainer. Reason : this is not a valid cheat table ("$20" is not a valid integer)

any help would be appreciated!

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Sauce »

@[B][USER=240]Squall8[/USER][/B]

I only have one save at the moment, so yes. Lots of this going on. Load the save, and it goes to the initialize screen.

I hadn't played the game since launch, none of my old saves even show up anymore. My new manual/auto save is my only save.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

Small update with a fix for convo items.

[USER=3324]@Sauce[/USER]

Interesting, not sure then.. Probably not that big a deal then if you haven't played for so long. Everything should be pretty easy to reacquire once I get all the ID's down.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Sauce »

I'm not worried about replaying from scratch, I'm worried about it corrupting again and again. So for now I'll wait. I can see the corrupt data writing to the json code now that I look at it.

LibertyGTX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by LibertyGTX »

[I][SIZE=3]Hello . How do you activate the hacks? The unlimited mining beam is working (i mean i can check the box for it , and the cheat works ingame too) but for some reason i can't check the box for Unlimited health. Also i did try to take damage before activating the cheat but no success. Any ideas?[/SIZE][/I]

EDIT: Nevermind, downloaded wrong file.
Last edited by LibertyGTX on Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by NumberXer0 »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 52963, member: 240"]Small update with a fix for convo items.

[USER=3324]@Sauce[/USER]

Interesting, not sure then.. Probably not that big a deal then if you haven't played for so long. Everything should be pretty easy to reacquire once I get all the ID's down.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the updates! Your table is a life saver. The only thing I really used before thats missing would be no overheating for ship weapons. Any chance of updating that for NEXT?

japzone
Noobzor
Noobzor

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by japzone »

Yo, for some reason "Ignore Crafting Requirements (Non Base Building)" keeps crashing my game when I turn it on. It used to work fine but recently it's almost impossible to use now. Specifically, the game seems to crash when I pull up the general inventory views of my Exosuit, Multitool, and Ship. If I switched to the Tech view of my Ship I was able to use it. But as soon as I switched back to the general view the game crashed again. Any solution? I'm not above looking in my save file if you need me too.

Digital-dave
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Digital-dave »

[USER=240]@Squall8[/USER] I would just like to say, thank you thank you thank you.... You so rock!!!

wlrne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by wlrne »

Wanted to sign up to sing my praises for how quick you got this table out - it's been very helpful in my playthrough. Though, I wanted to pop in and note a few toggles that cause a crash on my system or flat out do not work. Namely, Ignore Crafting Requirements for non base building crashes upon hovering over an inventory slot, Always Have Materials for Damaged Components just doesn't toggle on, as well as the item pointers, which also cause a crash upon hovering over an item.

Everything else works fine, though, so again, thanks a lot for quickly updating this table. I'm willing to provide any information you might need to fix these problems. I'm running the GoG version of the game, so I wonder if that could account for any differences seeing as it no longer maintains feature parity.
Last edited by wlrne on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

Updated again with a bunch of stuff!! Almost there!

For everyone showing gratitude, I just wanted to say thanks! It's much appreciated!

[USER=19869]@japzone[/USER]

[USER=19873]@wlrne[/USER]

Are you guys running the GOG version? This table only supports Steam for now. May work other version in later.

sephirotu
Cheater
Cheater

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by sephirotu »

[QUOTE="Squall8, post: 53016, member: 240"]Updated again with a bunch of stuff!! Almost there!

For everyone showing gratitude, I just wanted to say thanks! It's much appreciated!

[USER=19869]@japzone[/USER]

[USER=19873]@wlrne[/USER]

Are you guys running the GOG version? This table only supports Steam for now. May work other version in later.[/QUOTE]

dude you are awesome

myo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

No Mans Sky Next (Steam)

Post by myo »

I just registered to say thank you! I wish there was a ingame mode where you don't have to recharge anything. Things like Life Support, Launch Thrusters, Pulse Engine are annoying to have to recharge again and again...

But I have one question: Is there a way to save my activated cheats? Or do I have to activate it every time I restart the game?