Stronghold Crusader HD and Extreme (latest version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Quiran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Quiran »

[QUOTE="shemy, post: 52339, member: 3575"]im playing the enhance edition steam the version says in the menu is 1.4[/QUOTE]

Hi shemy, have you upgraded the CD version? Because I think that is version 1.4. Steam has had another update afterwards bringing it to 1.41.. I used the CD-upgrade and afterwards installed the steam version, but that made both my versions 1.41. If this is the case then it would make sense that my table is not working for you. If you have bought the game on steam, try updating or reinstalling as it should be version 1.41.

[QUOTE="LazyNChillin25, post: 52416, member: 11262"]troops will still die if they are hit by catapults, trebuchets and mangonel. i think inv mode is the GM one. Tried turning inv mode and i instakill the caliph with a few horse archers its hilarious.[/QUOTE]

True, the mechanics of catapults, rocks etc. worked different than melee, missiles and fire. Getting hit by a rock is an instakill and the code seemed quite complicated. At the time I didn't feel like it was worth the time and effort to make units invincible to that as well, seeing as your units don't get hit that often by them and honestly, I felt that the cheat was still powerful enough ;) Maybe if I feel like learning some more I will try some more, but I wouldn't count on it.

P.S. Both invincible units and GM make your units immune to melee, missiles and fire. GM also allows insta-killing the enemy with those methods (so not with rocks per se, although rocks are instakill anyways).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Quiran on Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

shemy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shemy »

[QUOTE="Quiran, post: 52432, member: 18115"]Hi shemy, have you upgraded the CD version? Because I think that is version 1.4. Steam has had another update afterwards bringing it to 1.41.. I used the CD-upgrade and afterwards installed the steam version, but that made both my versions 1.41. If this is the case then it would make sense that my table is not working for you. If you have bought the game on steam, try updating or reinstalling as it should be version 1.41.

True, the mechanics of catapults, rocks etc. worked different than melee, missiles and fire. Getting hit by a rock is an instakill and the code seemed quite complicated. At the time I didn't feel like it was worth the time and effort to make units invincible to that as well, seeing as your units don't get hit that often by them and honestly, I felt that the cheat was still powerful enough ;) Maybe if I feel like learning some more I will try some more, but I wouldn't count on it.

P.S. Both invincible units and GM make your units immune to melee, missiles and fire. GM also allows insta-killing the enemy with those methods (so not with rocks per se, although rocks are instakill anyways).[/QUOTE]

thank you man, im almost got confuse and don't know what to do, thank you again

Jacusiek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jacusiek »

Strange, I didn't have to do CD-upgrade Steam's version to make cheat works but glad you found a help ^^

Quiran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Quiran »

[QUOTE="Jacusiek, post: 52488, member: 19288"]Strange, I didn't have to do CD-upgrade Steam's version to make cheat works but glad you found a help ^^[/QUOTE]

No you don't have to! I had an old version from the CD on which I had used the CD upgrade! This table was made for the steam version!

LazyNChillin25
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LazyNChillin25 »

Out of curiosity would you do a table with similar options for stronghold hd?

Quiran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Quiran »

[QUOTE="LazyNChillin25, post: 52715, member: 11262"]Out of curiosity would you do a table with similar options for stronghold hd?[/QUOTE]

What exact version are you talking about? My first two tables are for version 1.2 (normal and extreme) and the second batch are for version 1.41 and 1.41.1-E. What specific version would you like? I'll only consider making another table if that version is easily accessible for me.

LazyNChillin25
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LazyNChillin25 »

[URL]https://store.steampowered.com/app/40950/Stronghold_HD/[/URL]

That one, since they made the crusade theme and the normal one (link above). it's the same version (1.41) at least for me in steam

Quiran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Quiran »

[QUOTE="LazyNChillin25, post: 53261, member: 11262"][URL]https://store.steampowered.com/app/40950/Stronghold_HD/[/URL]

That one, since they made the crusade theme and the normal one (link above). it's the same version (1.41) at least for me in steam[/QUOTE]

Aaah, that is an entirely different game! It is the first Stronghold game. A couple of years later Stronghold Crusader was released (for which these cheat tables are). Now I finally understand what you meant :p I might look into it if I fancy it in my holidays. I don't have the game on steam though, so I'd have to buy it first. Have you tried the cheat table for Stronghold v1.2? It's very likely to crash, but you never know..

BlaxFly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlaxFly »

Hello, can you please make this table for version 1.3 please? :) Or at least on version 1.4? :)
Last edited by BlaxFly on Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Stronghold Crusader HD and Extreme (latest version)

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

It would be cool if someone could make a table for 1.4 HD version, thanks.

Ookame
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ookame »

Can anyone make the same table for the Stronghold HD version of Steam?

Wolfgang
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wolfgang »

There are lots of Stronghold version and it causes great confusion in me. I bought Stronghold HD from Steam. There is no "Crusader" part in this game so it confuses me. My game is Stronghold HD 1.41. No cheat works for me. Only works but I don't like the trainer since it adds 99999 resources and I can't use them because of the game mechanics. Can anyone make a simple cheat table for Stronghold HD 1.41?

VinceZD
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VinceZD »

thank

xorps
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by xorps »

Immortality and infinite resources. Game version 1.41 Hot keys as well as the number of resources, specify yourself!
Attachments
Stronghold Crusader HD v.1.41.CT
(25.87 KiB) Downloaded 443 times

sxehacks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sxehacks »

I have tweaked the script so that you can intuitively adjust the values yourself, added a comparison code to make it easier on the god mode and instant kill among other things.

Code: Select all

===========================================
 Game Title    : Stronghold Crusader
 Game Version  : HD 1.41
 Game Sponsor  : Steam
 Process Name  : Stronghold_Crusader.exe
 Script Version: Alpha 0.2
 CE Version    : 7.2
 Release date  : 04-Feb-2021
 Author        : Quiran
 Editor        : sXeHxS
 History: