Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Updated my table for 1.6.0.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

thanks again gir489 :)

daftshadow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by daftshadow »

[QUOTE="l0wb1t, post: 44385, member: 6208"]Thanks for this. since the cracked updates takes years forever now, you saved me time in the future xD

i'll check that when i'm able to. Thanks again mate.

Edit: BTW you took an older version of the Cheat Table. I've reuplaoded the Table in it's latest version and used your two updated Scripts in it. Hope the Rest is working :)[/QUOTE]

'No Spread' not working? Everything else seems fine.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

The next update is out now, version 1.7

[URL]https://steamcommunity.com/games/552520/announcements/detail/3428810198736554829[/URL]

A number of additions and quite a few bug fixes and hopefully the existing workarounds still work for EAC but I don't think Ubisoft will be changing that very often. :)

EDIT: Got some free time, it does look like the current EAC .dll still works without issue. Guessing the same is true for modifying FC_m64.dll directly too.

In either case the game will works without having this block injections and what not. :)

(Well everything not explicitly whitelisted or how it was, shame they couldn't just settle on keeping the command line argument.)

EDIT: Good to see the table updated too, wonder if Cheat-Engine 6.8.0.4 still has a little oddity with async and popping up a timer message.

(Standard 6.8 worked fine but then it got updated a bit, still working on figuring out why that occurs but setting async to 0 in the tables using this works for now.)

But it doesn't matter for the topic at hand here, time to hit the last couple of stashes.
Last edited by jonasbeckman on Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Here's my table updated for 1.07. I knew I should've generated IDA signatures but I was too lazy to fix the DLL for IDA...

SubSonix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SubSonix »

Is there any chance that the table that has teleporting etc will be updated for 1.07?

I"m currently doing the second play through of Hours of Darkness, can really can't be bothered doing it slowly. I just want the achievement lol

Keep up the great work guys, I used the 1.05 version while doing weekly quests and it makes it so much easier to just get them out of the way and go do something else more enjoyable :P

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="gir489, post: 49297, member: 3979"]Here's my table updated for 1.07. I knew I should've generated IDA signatures but I was too lazy to fix the DLL for IDA...[/QUOTE]

Check your code, please, as after several reloads, game crashes. [I]No Recoil[/I] and [I]Super Accuracy[/I] (or what's it called) options were the only two I had on from your table. As far as my options, I've tested them thoroughly with try/except to see if those caused the crash.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

1.8.0 came out yesterday, the usual bug fixes and a few enhancements though I assume this also brings the game up for compatibility with the second of the three DLC missions. (The Mars one I think was next following Vietnam and then the third and final should be the Zombie one.)

[URL]https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1904051-Patch-Notes-Title-Update-8-July-5th[/URL]

The EAC .dll replacement still works just fine after doing a quick test with the game yesterday after the update finished downloading. :)

martuksxxxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by martuksxxxx »

Hey would it be possible to somehow unlock "live reward" outfits and weapons on pirated version with cheat engine table?

BigEndian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BigEndian »

Feel free to use this in your tables.

Infinite Weapon Energy for Lost On Mars

EDIT: Fixed for the Nut Hugger

[CODE][ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(WeaponEnergyA,FC_m64.dll,F3 0F 11 33 72 12)

registersymbol(WeaponEnergyA)

aobscanmodule(WeaponEnergyB,FC_m64.dll,8B 44 D1 08 89 43 04)

registersymbol(WeaponEnergyB)

WeaponEnergyA:

movss [rbx],xmm5

WeaponEnergyB:

mov eax,[rbx]

nop

nop

[DISABLE]

unregistersymbol(WeaponEnergyA)

unregistersymbol(WeaponEnergyB)

WeaponEnergyA:

movss [rbx],xmm6

WeaponEnergyB:

mov eax,[rcx+rdx*8+08]

[/CODE]
Last edited by BigEndian on Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

BigEndian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BigEndian »

Infinite Gravity Belt for Lost On Mars

[CODE][ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(GravBeltA,FC_m64.dll,F3 0F 11 43 48 F3 0F 10 53) // should be unique

registersymbol(GravBeltA)

aobscanmodule(GravBeltB,FC_m64.dll,F3 0F 11 51 48 48 8B 49 40) // should be unique

registersymbol(GravBeltB)

GravBeltA:

movss [rbx+48],xmm6

GravBeltB:

movss [rcx+48],xmm6

[DISABLE]

unregistersymbol(GravBeltA)

unregistersymbol(GravBeltB)

GravBeltA:

movss [rbx+48],xmm0

GravBeltB:

movss [rcx+48],xmm2

[/CODE]

revdirty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by revdirty »

[QUOTE="BigEndian, post: 52210, member: 18708"]Feel free to use this in your tables.

Infinite Weapon Energy for Lost On Mars

EDIT: Fixed for the Nut Hugger

[CODE][ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(WeaponEnergyA,FC_m64.dll,F3 0F 11 33 72 12)

registersymbol(WeaponEnergyA)

aobscanmodule(WeaponEnergyB,FC_m64.dll,8B 44 D1 08 89 43 04)

registersymbol(WeaponEnergyB)

WeaponEnergyA:

movss [rbx],xmm5

WeaponEnergyB:

mov eax,[rbx]

nop

nop

[DISABLE]

unregistersymbol(WeaponEnergyA)

unregistersymbol(WeaponEnergyB)

WeaponEnergyA:

movss [rbx],xmm6

WeaponEnergyB:

mov eax,[rcx+rdx*8+08]

[/CODE][/QUOTE]

Im kinda a noob at Cheat engine, other then opening existing .ct files, not sure how to add this piece of code to a preexisting .ct file. Unless there is a .ct file for 1.08 or whatever the newest update is with the mars DLC.

jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jehodonjohn »

[QUOTE="martuksxxxx, post: 52188, member: 19584"]Hey would it be possible to somehow unlock "live reward" outfits and weapons on pirated version with cheat engine table?[/QUOTE]

My guess is that live rewards are only available to unlock up to patch 1.4.0 since the pirated version version is severly outdated. I am wondering on the other hand if it is posible to unlock the Hunter Outfit since this is the community reward that nobody got during that live event. I've got everything unlocked from all the live events except the Hunter Outfit since this is the one nobody got from the community goal.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

They actually announced that they'll be re-running the existing events starting August 7th, none for this week though curiously a few data mined weapons like the AJM9 and 6B9 or what it was called were never provided from the existing challenges so I wonder if these are coming at all or if they're canning them and running repeats of the existing content.

(EDIT: Or doing repeats first and then doing the rest of the content for the end of the year?)

Only missed the hunter outfit myself and that's mainly from the community not hitting the goal of whatever it was again, some ridiculous high total amount for when the game had a low play count total leading to the next challenge being so scaled back the community hit most of the unlocks almost the first day ha ha.

Also not too sure what the earlier patches of the game has in terms of complete content compared to the latest official patch, of course the added map content and DLC aren't available but most of the weapons were part of the game since launch though not fully implemented and the outfits particularly the masks came via patches.
Last edited by jonasbeckman on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Cleaned and updated first post