Mary Skelter [GOG & STEAM]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

Just a simple table for Mary Skelter

I have updated the table for STEAM ver. Thanks to Atmogenic for providing me steam files.

Features:
  • Party Status: Pointer to gold.
  • Player Status: HP, SP, EXP, etc (switch between character to update the pointers).
  • Battle Status: Infinite HP, SP, Item Usage, Blood, etc.
  • Item Status: pointer to item properties (highlight item in item menu to update the pointers).
  • Enemy Status Mod.
Notes:
  • Permanent massacre mode needs the characters to enter massacre mode first.
  • Regarding enemy status mod, it will increase (+) monsters status based on the values you set in table. If you wish to use multiplier (x), just edit the script then change "add" to "imul".
  • Weak enemy script sets monster stats to 1(expect HP).
  • If you want to add extra stats to your weapon/acc, make sure to set trait > 0 while using item status script.
UPDATE 1:
  • Changed "infinite item usage" script. The amount could still be decreased if you sell an item more than 1 but it never reach 0. If you want to remove an itrm from your inventory, you have to disable this script first/
  • Added "blood gem multiplier" script. Multiply blood gem you get after battle.
  • Added "save anywhere" script. Well just like its name, you can save the game anywhere.
  • Added "100% Item drop rate ?" It seems i found an address for drop rate but i am not sure why a monster doesn't drop all possible items it has.
  • Added "teleport" script. You can travel to any point in the map. The steps:
    • Open map (Z).
    • Pick your coordinates then press call auto pilot (SPACE).
    • Back to the game then press any directional key (W/S/A/D).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
MarySkelter_STEAM.CT
(112.28 KiB) Downloaded 745 times
MarySkelter_GOG.CT
(111.65 KiB) Downloaded 430 times
Infinite Job Rights and Blood Devolution.CT
(4.84 KiB) Downloaded 278 times
Inf item.CT
(2.68 KiB) Downloaded 255 times
Last edited by Cyber on Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

I tested your table out abit, inf blood gems don't seem to work neither does xp/gold multiplier, inf hp and sp works fine, it can't seem to find the jail status values or the gold value, I am playing on the steam current version if this is of any help.

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

[QUOTE="Noire Blackheart, post: 52637, member: 1679"]I tested your table out abit, inf blood gems don't seem to work neither does xp/gold multiplier, inf hp and sp works fine, it can't seem to find the jail status values or the gold value, I am playing on the steam current version if this is of any help.[/QUOTE]

That's the problem. You use steam version while my table is for gog version, so some scripts may not work.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Ah, i thought they all ran on the same version in the end, weird how some values change depending on what you use.

Elone
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Elone »

[QUOTE="Cyber, post: 52575, member: 6502"]Just a simple table for Mary Skelter

Features:

[LIST]

[*]Party Status: Pointer to gold.

[*]Player Status: HP, SP, EXP, etc (switch between character to update the pointers).

[*]Battle Status: Infinite HP, SP, Item Usage, Blood, etc.

[*]Item Status: pointer to item properties (highlight item in item menu to update the pointers).

[*]Enemy Status Mod.

[/LIST]

Notes:

[LIST]

[*]Permanent massacre mode needs the characters to enter massacre mode first.

[*]Regarding enemy status mod, it will increase (+) monsters status based on the values you set in table. If you wish to use multiplier (x), just edit the script then change "[B]add[/B]" to "[B]imul[/B]".

[*]Weak enemy script sets monster stats to 1(expect HP).

[/LIST]

[/QUOTE]

hello there. thanks for the table i have gog version and battle status no work properly.

inf HP and SP lower a lot when you turn them on.also when inf item is on you Can't buy anything.

but really i enjoy a lot the enemy status mod especially when i have enemy 0 life.?

check the table yourself all parts please.

noth1n
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noth1n »

Blood sadly does not work. Tested with gog version, when selecting the item you do get an different ID for every item but the amount stays at 0.

Other items seem to work fine with their quantity.

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

[QUOTE="Elone, post: 52647, member: 19172"]hello there. thanks for the table i have gog version and battle status no work properly.

inf HP and SP lower a lot when you turn them on.also when inf item is on you Can't buy anything.

but really i enjoy a lot the enemy status mod especially when i have enemy 0 life.?

check the table yourself all parts please.[/QUOTE]

Please specify your problem with inf hp and sp since i dont undesrtand. Inf hp and sp script depends on

character's max hp and sp, so if characters max hp and sp are lowered, their current hp and sp are lowered as well. I have fixed the problem with infinite usage item, i will release it soon.

[QUOTE="noth1n, post: 52652, member: 19737"]Blood sadly does not work. Tested with gog version, when selecting the item you do get an different ID for every item but the amount stays at 0. Other items seem to work fine with their quantity.[/QUOTE]

Do you use "item status" script ? well for blood gem, the amount is handled in different address, that's why when you use item status script, the amount of blood gem is 0. You can use infinite blood gem anyway.
Last edited by Cyber on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

noth1n
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noth1n »

[QUOTE="Cyber, post: 52661, member: 6502"]Please specify your problem with inf hp and sp since i dont undesrtand. Inf hp and sp script depends on

character's max hp and sp, so if characters max hp and sp are lowered, their current hp and sp are lowered as well. I have fixed the problem with infinite usage item, i will release it soon.

Do you use "item status" script ? well for blood gem, the amount is handled in different address, that's why when you use item status script, the amount of blood gem is 0. You can use infinite blood gem anyway.[/QUOTE]

Yeah infinite blood gem works fine. Thanks!

dead1309
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dead1309 »

What does item status do for equipment with all the extra stats? I try to add some stats to weapon and armor but it does not seem to do anything.

Edit: Find out how to make extra stats work, you suppose to change the traits first then add some extra stats in.
Last edited by dead1309 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

Update 1 is now available.

PS: i can try to make steam version of my table, if someone can provide me these files: MarySkelter.exe(steam ver.), steam_api(64).dll, and steamclient(64).dll. Cracked version of those files is fine as well, but only pm me.
Last edited by Cyber on Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

SheepyOo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SheepyOo »

Appreciate the hard work. Thanks a lot. Are you by any chance still fiddling around with the 100% drop chance? That is why choose this table over the others. Also any chance you can create an cheat to give us infinite job changes?

Elone
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Elone »

[QUOTE="SheepyOo, post: 52826, member: 1611"]Appreciate the hard work. Thanks a lot. Are you by any chance still fiddling around with the 100% drop chance? That is why choose this table over the others. Also any chance you can create an cheat to give us infinite job changes?[/QUOTE]

You can always check here [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/mary-skelter-nightmare.7480/[/URL]
Last edited by Elone on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

SheepyOo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SheepyOo »

[QUOTE="Elone, post: 52829, member: 19172"]You can always check here [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/mary-skelter-nightmare.7480/[/URL][/QUOTE]

Thanks but unless I am blind I can not find any 100% drop rate cheat on any of those tables.

Cyber
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cyber »

[QUOTE="SheepyOo, post: 52826, member: 1611"]Appreciate the hard work. Thanks a lot. Are you by any chance still fiddling around with the 100% drop chance? That is why choose this table over the others. Also any chance you can create an cheat to give us infinite job changes?[/QUOTE]

For 100% drop chance, i'm still trying to figure it out. As for infinite job change, you just need infinite job rights and blood gem. Infinite blood gem is already in my table and for infinite job rights, you just to change value job rights to 1 and freeze it in "player status" script.

SheepyOo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SheepyOo »

Thanks Sir for the quick guide on the job rights. I will wait patiently for a 100% drop chance fix. Again, your work is appreciated!