trying to get unlimited weight and items thru mono

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

The one i consider more important is the unlimited weight so being a unity game i went into mono and did a search for weight i found it tried to jit it but it didnt let me! i decided to keep searching found set weight get weight their are 4 sets of them set weight and get weight then set weight1,get weight1 ,set weight2,get weight2 and so on! now ive been thru all these files turning them off to see if i get unlimited weight or if anything is altered and nothing has happened or works! For unlimited weight and items in a unity game does ANYONE know what should i be looking for???? a call,mov,push most likely what file would it be under??? the game is frozen state i been looking for trainer for 2 years now and recently decided to try and hack the game myself! Does anyone know please???

matrix501

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The option you describe is unique to only a certain game. There's no "generic" way to find some random parameter called [I]weight[/I] simply cuz this is not available in ALL games out there. Name your game (think you're avoiding this since it's an online game).

Ze6rah
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ze6rah »

[QUOTE="matrix501, post: 46247, member: 8264"]...the game is [U]frozen state[/U] i been looking for trainer...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 46251, member: 12587"]Name your game (think you're avoiding this since it's an online game).[/QUOTE]

I've read that generally you should search game mechanics under Assembly-CSharp
Last edited by Ze6rah on Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by koderkrazy »

[QUOTE="matrix501, post: 46247, member: 8264"] i went into mono and did a search for weight i found it tried to jit it but it didnt let me! [/QUOTE]

it lets you jit only on methods not on fields.

[QUOTE="matrix501, post: 46247, member: 8264"] now ive been thru all these files turning them off to see if i get unlimited weight[/QUOTE]

what do you mean by turning them off? turning what off?

You could try this to get weight pointer:

1. Set a break point in setWeight or getWeight method.

Look for the instruction where the weight is set. e.g mov [ecx+4c], eax // here ecx is parent object and 4c is offeset for weight

2. Now use "Dissect data/structure' on parent object pointer.

3. I bet you'll find useful info e.g. multiple weights stored at fixed offsets.

4. Do aob scan inject on any method that frequently executes and uses parent object. And set your max weight there.

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

Thank you!!!