Exiled Kingdoms

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
nihilism
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Exiled Kingdoms

Post by nihilism »

BringChaos

Why did you select Lnet/fdgames/UI/P::e+176A for the base of your pointers? Trying to work backgrounds to update the table. But can't seem to follow how you got to that address.

BringChaos
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BringChaos »

nihilism wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:17 pm
BringChaos

Why did you select Lnet/fdgames/UI/P::e+176A for the base of your pointers? Trying to work backgrounds to update the table. But can't seem to follow how you got to that address.
It'd be fastest to screen-share on discord/skype.

First Enable the java agent so the symbol list gets loaded.
Search for your XP as 4 bytes
Get the XP address
Find what accesses this address
Show disassembler then scroll up a bit
It was something like

Code: Select all

Lnet/fdgames/UI/P::e+1769 - mov eax,0BE71388

mov eax,0BE71388
mov eax,[eax+00000090]
mov eax,[eax+00000088]
mov eax,[eax+000000B4]
mov eax,[eax+24]
mov eax,[eax+10]
The 0BE71388 happens to the base of all the data we want.
e+1769 is B8 8813E70B so to get the value of 0BE71388 only we shift 1 byte up to e+176A, there are tons of functions in the game that have that pointer

I can't figure out how to go from java interface -> base address otherwise I'd use scripts only.

nihilism
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nihilism »

That was very helpful. Was able to update table to work with the latest version of the game (at least it works for me). Would need someone else with latest version to test it out.

You need to wait about 20 seconds while in game before enabling.

Turn on the enable me first cheat. If you can see your character name then all is well. If not, then just go to a different zone and try again.

nihilism
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nihilism »

EK.ct
Version 1.1.1084 with Dropdowns
(133.38 KiB) Downloaded 1128 times
Updated table once more. This one has item drop down selections for your bag and your equipped items.
Bag you can select anything.
Equipped items you can only select appropriate item (e.g. can't choose dagger for head slot).

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Sigan wrote: Character Race might be a fun thing to play with, if we knew the list of races we could fill in for that, and the codes to plug in. Class is the same... One thing everyone could enjoy, that I don't see on here, is the guild flag. If we could find the flag that we change in order to say whether we're part of the Warrior's, Mage's, Thief's, or Cleric's guilds people would be thrilled. That's a decision that can only be made once per game, and affects the quests and advanced training the character has access to. Picking one over the other is, in some cases, a difficult decision.
I see you put race and class in the table. That's pretty sweet :)

Guild Flag might be harder to find, because it's a decision you can only affect once per game. I guess you'd have to have a savegame right before making the decision to join the guild or something... looking for an unknown...? Otherwise, the only thing that I can think of is a way to edit the skills of the character, skill levels of said skills, and what skill slot they take up.

Awesome job on the table you two. :)

BringChaos
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BringChaos »

Sigan wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:03 am

I see you put race and class in the table. That's pretty sweet :)

Guild Flag might be harder to find, because it's a decision you can only affect once per game. I guess you'd have to have a savegame right before making the decision to join the guild or something... looking for an unknown...? Otherwise, the only thing that I can think of is a way to edit the skills of the character, skill levels of said skills, and what skill slot they take up.

Awesome job on the table you two. :)
I haven't gotten far enough to see anything like a guild, if you could send me a save file I could get the reference merely from strings.

I added skills to skillset
exiled_testtable.ct
(52.28 KiB) Downloaded 796 times

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

BringChaos wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:56 am
I haven't gotten far enough to see anything like a guild, if you could send me a save file I could get the reference merely from strings.

I added skills to skillset
Saves have been sent via pm. Awesome work :)

Edit: I just noticed you had the name of the map on there as well. Probably be difficult to create a teleport script, right?
The skills pointers work. Not sure how you expand the scripting to show all current skills and slots. As well, I'm not sure how to program in a dropdown menu, like the one that nihilism programmed in for their table, but it would fit really well in this application. As far as character race and class, another dropdown menu would be handy because no one would know what value to set those lines to in order to change their class on the fly - if such a thing can be done without crashing the game.

Even if this was all you did. You tore the game apart. Lolz :)

Edit #53: A single script to lock all cooldowns to zero would be handy and fun. You did really well. I added some codes, setting the offsets for the different skills by +4 each time and was able to expand all the skills out with their cooldowns. Using charge, as a warrior, with zero cooldown is kinda fun :)

kain33
Cheater
Cheater

Exiled Kingdoms

Post by kain33 »

[QUOTE="nihilism, post: 40630, member: 14780"]Updated table once more. This one has item drop down selections for your bag and your equipped items.

Bag you can select anything.

Equipped items you can only select appropriate item (e.g. can't choose dagger for head slot).

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/101KcXN.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

How do i freeze HP?

game has been updated to version 1.1.1091
Last edited by kain33 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

kain33
Cheater
Cheater

Exiled Kingdoms

Post by kain33 »

bump?

BringChaos
Table Makers
Table Makers

Exiled Kingdoms

Post by BringChaos »

[QUOTE="kain33, post: 49398, member: 6088"]bump?[/QUOTE]

You freeze "Missing Health" under "CharacterStats"

There are directions on how to update the table above if its necessary.
Last edited by BringChaos on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vanwhosits
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Exiled Kingdoms

Post by Vanwhosits »

Hi all, can someone provide a little guidance on how to use the cheat engine? I've gone through the tutorial and I still have some questions. The first of which is, sould the process we're opening be javaw.exe? I've tried searching for my XP by looking or that number, and then killing something, and then searching for the new number, and I find nothing. Can anyone help?

Also, where are we supposed to get this table from?
Last edited by Vanwhosits on Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

BringChaos
Table Makers
Table Makers

Exiled Kingdoms

Post by BringChaos »

[USER=18636]@Vanwhosits[/USER]

[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/exiled-kingdoms.6100/post-40630[/URL] is the most updated table but its out-dated

XP never goes back to 0 it only pretends to be, after you level up once its actually "real xp = shown xp + level up requirement from all past levels" so its best to find XP from a level 0 character.

nihilism
Cheater
Cheater

Exiled Kingdoms

Post by nihilism »

It seems like they restructured the entire game code. Will need some time to decipher/figure it out if I even can.

nihilism
Cheater
Cheater

Exiled Kingdoms

Post by nihilism »

Old table should still work for current version. Here's is new one anyway (all i did was add new items)

Make sure you wait 20 seconds after starting a game (loading or new game) and view your character sheet (default key 'C') [B]BEFORE [/B]activating the 'Enable Me First' script.

If you do not see your name/zone, simply move to a different zone then re-enable the script and it should be working.

Added the new items from update into the drop-down options.

Editing XP under 'CharacterStats' updates your current exp and level and lets you level up as normal from my testing.

Tested by changing exp for level 20 character to 299 which put him at level 1. Killing one monster granted me level 2 with the associated skill point gain.

dovahkun
Cheater
Cheater

Exiled Kingdoms

Post by dovahkun »

hi, any way to lift up the 10 or 12 trait cap?