Dauntless [Open Beta]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JanJein
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by JanJein »

[QUOTE="Bucky, post: 49364, member: 18427"]Jump howmany value set ?? i not work[/QUOTE]

4000 is average for me

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by Fornicator »

[SIZE=3]Can someone say for sure that their stamina hack works? Let me explain what happens for me[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]When i freeze the value at 100, what i see in-game is the stamina bar (yellow part) flickering downwards and back to full when sprinting with my weapon out. You can see where your stamina is actually at because it goes down normally but it flickers back to full very often but does not stay full. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I verified that the address was correct since it was pointing to the right pointer and the value showed "100" when standing still. I believe that stamina updates every millisecond through the server. If i keep sprinting with my weapon out, i will eventually run out of stamina as if there never was a stamina hack. Same thing happens with attacks. heavy attacks consume stamina even though i have the stamina values in cheat engine set/froze to 100.[/SIZE]
Last edited by Fornicator on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by Offor »

Infinite Sword Buff - Change to 100 then freeze (Hit Q using the sword)

New Stamina Pointer

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="Offor, post: 49404, member: 17813"]Infinite Sword Buff - Change to 100 then freeze (Hit Q using the sword)

New Stamina Pointer[/QUOTE]

holy shit! Thank you so much Offor! Seriously you are the best!

If you could find the value for war pike Q ability i would be amazed! I tried for a while to find it.

Edit. Also, you might want to change the value types of stamina and jump height to float. If you change stamina and jump height to float, the values will read "100" and "650" respectively.

Edit2. Just tested stamina and it does not work for me. Is it supposed to freeze stamina and make it so it does not go down? Because it does not do that. It doesn't do anything except make the stamina bar flicker back to full a lot. i still run out of stamina when i sprint.
Last edited by Fornicator on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Kawena1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by Kawena1 »

L.I.T.

The stamina doesn't work and the weapon buff doesn't work.
Last edited by Kawena1 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

worgwolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by worgwolf »

Stamina buff works great for combat, it just doesn't work for Sprinting.

I can roll infinitely and use attacks require stamina infinitely too. (Eg. Sword H > H > L (Repeat)) So it seems fine to me.

For the infinite sword special, you have to build it to 100% legitimately first and then freeze it and it works fine.

As other have said, 100% special bar for the pike (And other weapons) would be amazing. Not having to reload the hammer would be pretty sweet but I wonder if it would break the combos with infinite shots?
Last edited by worgwolf on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="worgwolf, post: 49412, member: 14597"]Stamina buff works great for combat, it just doesn't work for Sprinting.

I can roll infinitely and use attacks require stamina infinitely too. (Eg. Sword H > H > L (Repeat)) So it seems fine to me.

For the infinite sword special, you have to build it to 100% legitimately first and then freeze it and it works fine.

As other have said, 100% special bar for the pike (And other weapons) would be amazing. Not having to reload the hammer would be pretty sweet but I wonder if it would break the combos with infinite shots?[/QUOTE]

Imagine having a no delay macro for hammer shots with no reloading + fast attack speed.

JanJein
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by JanJein »

how do you guys make it work?

Bucky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by Bucky »

I can not jump What value ?

Groba
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by Groba »

[QUOTE="Bucky, post: 49470, member: 18427"]I can not jump What value ?[/QUOTE]

From left to right, change the leftmost 4 into a 6.

Gives me a nice jump to look around, like a pretty powerful Geyser

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by Idlehands88 »

[QUOTE="Groba, post: 49492, member: 18574"]From left to right, change the leftmost 4 into a 6.

Gives me a nice jump to look around, like a pretty powerful Geyser[/QUOTE]

Or just change the Jump Value from 4 Bytes to Float and then change the value from 650 to 1500 or 2000. The value is a Float, so to see the correct value that the Jump value is you have to change it to read as a Float (650 is default jump height).

chowforipad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by chowforipad »

[QUOTE="Idlehands88, post: 49500, member: 18428"]Or just change the Jump Value from 4 Bytes to Float and then change the value from 650 to 1500 or 2000. The value is a Float, so to see the correct value that the Jump value is you have to change it to read as a Float (650 is default jump height).[/QUOTE]

thanks bro

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by headshot0052 »

update pls

SheHadPlanB
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by SheHadPlanB »

are we still able to do the armor bonuses on cheat engine or is that pathcced?

Diab
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by Diab »

[QUOTE="headshot0052, post: 49673, member: 4718"]update pls[/QUOTE]

Working fine
Last edited by Diab on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.