State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 49059, member: 1174"]What's not working? Waypoint teleport or saved teleport. I can confirm that both of them is working[/QUOTE]

I attempted the Waypoint teleport, after getting in a vehicle, placing a waypoint, and pressing the Minus key, nothing happens in-game, going to the Cheat Engine client I found a pop-up box saying this:

Error:[string "Xpos,Ypos,Zpos = nil,nil,nil

..."]:26: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (global 'Zpos')

Pressing the Plus key, I got a similar message, still with no in-game effect:

..."]:35: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (local 'UP')

I didn't attempt using the Saved Teleport yet.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

Stupid question, but what does fullview mode do?

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="Domar, post: 49171, member: 1364"]I attempted the Waypoint teleport, after getting in a vehicle, placing a waypoint, and pressing the Minus key, nothing happens in-game, going to the Cheat Engine client I found a pop-up box saying this:

..."]:26: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (global 'Zpos')

Pressing the Plus key, I got a similar message, still with no in-game effect:

..."]:35: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (local 'UP')

I didn't attempt using the Saved Teleport yet.[/QUOTE]

Are you on the correct game version?

That version of the game not the cracked and/or outdated version | State of Decay 2 - v1.3170.6.3 |

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="sportled, post: 49176, member: 5190"]Stupid question, but what does fullview mode do?[/QUOTE]

Makes CE Full View (hides the scan bars etc so you can see more of the scripts before you have to scroll down in CE.

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 49178, member: 13492"]Are you on the correct game version?

That version of the game not the cracked and/or outdated version | State of Decay 2 - v1.3170.6.3 |[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Infinite Stamina, No Reload, Unlimited Fuel, almost all the cheats work, I tried the Save Position Teleport and it worked fine too. I don't know why just this one doesn't work, but save teleport works fine for now.

Majordmv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Majordmv »

[B][USER=13492]JDimensional[/USER] That was a best cheat table I've ever seen. very impressive. Recently enjoyed it a lot with this table. I have to give out for 5/5! [/B]

Lastly, is there any possible where you can able to spawn zombies? Just like in State of decay 1?

Thanks

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="Majordmv, post: 49183, member: 18480"][B][USER=13492]JDimensional[/USER] That was a best cheat table I've ever seen. very impressive. Recently enjoyed it a lot with this table. I have to give out for 5/5! [/B]

Lastly, is there any possible where you can able to spawn zombies? Just like in State of decay 1?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind words. Not that I have come across yet, most likely no from me. But in the future when the modding situation gets better I can see it happening.
Last edited by JDimensional on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[B]V5.7.5 -[/B] [B]Current:

Updated[/B] - Unlimited Weight now works for Ranged and Melee Weapons.

Terror8868
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Terror8868 »

are the first 8 options disabled under player/group status? i must be missing something somewhere
Last edited by Terror8868 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[B]V5.8 -[/B] [B]Current:

Added [/B]- No recoil

[B]Added[/B] - No Sway

[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/state-of-decay-2-updated.6812/[/URL]
Last edited by JDimensional on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="Domar, post: 49181, member: 1364"]Yeah, Infinite Stamina, No Reload, Unlimited Fuel, almost all the cheats work, I tried the Save Position Teleport and it worked fine too. I don't know why just this one doesn't work, but save teleport works fine for now.[/QUOTE]

Waypoint teleport is not working because the address+offsets in Codex version and UWP version is different, and it's using Lua to work the magic as for Saved Position Teleport, as you can see it's using Aob injection so there is a high chance that this version will survive game updates. In Saved Position script there is waypoint too, but don't know why the script isn't working and didn't show the correct value.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 49161, member: 13492"][B]V5.7 - Current

Added [/B]- Full View Mode Toggle (Thanks [USER=1174]@Vee_[/USER] for the script (I just added a enable/disable)

Ya know in case people want to hotkey it.

If people would just prefer it run at load then let me know. I just know CE users usually like some kind of free will. Otherwise you would use a trainer.[/QUOTE]

NICE!!

wilbur
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wilbur »

have no idea why but the game crashes when i start using the table, im in the middle of trying each cheat to see which it is

Evgen82
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Evgen82 »

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 49179, member: 13492"]Makes CE Full View (hides the scan bars etc so you can see more of the scripts before you have to scroll down in CE.[/QUOTE]

Question, why not make in your versions of the table 2 types of teleport ? An example for a pirate version of the game and for the license. I also came with the inventory for items made in table 1 2 types of equipment for the pirate version and for the license.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="wilbur, post: 49206, member: 11503"]have no idea why but the game crashes when i start using the table, im in the middle of trying each cheat to see which it is[/QUOTE]

You on cracked?