Dauntless [Open Beta]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="hxhcent, post: 48627, member: 18257"]Attack speed tutorail pls :)[/QUOTE]

I went into Cheat engine attempting to find the attack speed myself but I cant. I think it might be a float value which makes it all the more harder to find. If anyone knows HOW to find the value for revive potions, please let me know, that's the only thing i really want to have right now from all the possible cheats.

Also, health potions were easy to find, but i am bad with multi level pointers so i can only get the potions to work for 1 hunt.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Fornicator on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

chowforipad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by chowforipad »

update pls

cHekic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by cHekic »

I'm not sure how to go about finding attack speed , i've tried a couple of times, when waiting for op to update, but failed miserably, as for revive potions, i have no clue, you can try going about it the same way as with health pots, but that would take forever

01000110 01010101 01000011 01001011 01011001 01001111 01010101 00100001 float
Last edited by cHekic on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by Fornicator »

Someone on another hack site said attack speed is patched. Not sure if this is true though. I haven't found the address for attack speed yet.

Shroudokun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by Shroudokun »

[QUOTE="Fornicator, post: 48658, member: 18187"]Someone on another hack site said attack speed is patched. Not sure if this is true though. I haven't found the address for attack speed yet.[/QUOTE]

Can you link?

I can make a new CE table guys, just need your help :)

I can probably get health pots but ill need help on how to get:

attack speed

revives

im new to CE so if u guys have any tips let me know :D
Last edited by Shroudokun on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="Shroudokun, post: 48659, member: 18251"]Can you link?

I can make a new CE table guys, just need your help :)

I can probably get health pots but ill need help on how to get:

attack speed

revives

im new to CE so if u guys have any tips let me know :D[/QUOTE]

cant link anymore. the post was removed.

You have to know how to do multi level pointers to do any cheat tables for this game.

For health potions(definitely the easiest):

in Cheat engine;

While in a hunt, search for 5 ( exact value, 4 bytes),

After getting hit a few time, use a health potion. Then search for exact value of 4 and click next scan, then use another health potion and search for exact value 3 and click next scan. Keep doing this until you get just a few results(5-8 results).

select the addresses in the list and change them to 5, if you have the game open in windowed mode, you should see which address is the one that actually affected your potion count. Freeze that address and you are done until your next hunt.

This will only work for 1 hunt. If you know how to find the pointer, you could make a cheat table. What i really want is revive potions.

Best way to get revive potions that i know of is to just go to a low level hunt, start CE, make a new scan, search for 1 exact value 4 bytes, then die and use a potion. now go back and search for 0. One of those addresses is going to be for revive potions, problem is, this has to be done each time you start a hunt unless you can find the pointer.
Last edited by Fornicator on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 5 times in total.

Diab
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by Diab »

….. or you could just play the game the way it was meant to be played until an update to this thread comes along...… I've also heard that PL have started scanning for injections and are starting to ban so I'm hanging back for a while.

HaxorSama
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by HaxorSama »

Last edited by HaxorSama on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by headshot0052 »

[QUOTE="Diab, post: 48685, member: 18004"]….. or you could just play the game the way it was meant to be played until an update to this thread comes along...… I've also heard that PL have started scanning for injections and are starting to ban so I'm hanging back for a while.[/QUOTE]

So why are you here if you are against cheat?GTFO

gerard08
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by gerard08 »

I manage to find the Attack speed, damage and stamina. I'm trying to make pointer for it. Although, everytime i make generate a pointer for 1 address and make another 1 to find the static address i seems to be not getting the right one... like it doesnt give me any static address after I combine 2 generated pointers..

does it make sense? please help and ill try to post the cheat i can make if someone can help me with this. I have pointer for potions but not for stamina, dmg, attackspeed yet. tho i got their base address

Diab
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by Diab »

[QUOTE="headshot0052, post: 48693, member: 4718"]So why are you here if you are against cheat?GTFO[/QUOTE]

Calm the hell down. Never said I was against cheating I'm using this thing as well. All I was saying was that instead of coming and repeating over and over "Update PLZ" go play the game until the hack is updated. Get back on your meds.
Last edited by Diab on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fornicator
Cheater
Cheater

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by Fornicator »

[QUOTE="gerard08, post: 48697, member: 18312"]I manage to find the Attack speed, damage and stamina. I'm trying to make pointer for it. Although, everytime i make generate a pointer for 1 address and make another 1 to find the static address i seems to be not getting the right one... like it doesnt give me any static address after I combine 2 generated pointers..

does it make sense? please help and ill try to post the cheat i can make if someone can help me with this. I have pointer for potions but not for stamina, dmg, attackspeed yet. tho i got their base address[/QUOTE]

Hey have you had any luck? So are you doing the pointerscan Method or are you going to each address, selecting "find what accesses this address" and then writing down the offset and address?

Video tutorial for multi level pointer NOT using pointerscan here(classic, more time consuming method)

[MEDIA=youtube]14yCyf9ibK0[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]N44nk9URoG8[/MEDIA]

If you want to use pointerscan method(easier method), use this tutorial : [MEDIA=youtube]yy2Da6Y8EZA[/MEDIA]

It might be better to use the classic method for this game. though i don't really know for sure.

Last edited by Fornicator on Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:44 am, edited 6 times in total.

gerard08
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by gerard08 »

[QUOTE="Fornicator, post: 48703, member: 18187"]Hey have you had any luck? So are you doing the pointerscan Method or are you going to each address, selecting "find what accesses this address" and then writing down the offset and address?

Video tutorial for multi level pointer NOT using pointerscan here(classic, more time consuming method)

[MEDIA=youtube]14yCyf9ibK0[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]N44nk9URoG8[/MEDIA]

If you want to use pointerscan method(easier method), use this tutorial : [MEDIA=youtube]yy2Da6Y8EZA[/MEDIA]

It might be better to use the classic method for this game. though i don't really know for sure.

1528531377[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks for reply!

I tried them but it gives me 4 to 5 addresses which doesnt have offset to search. I tried to check what writes and access the address but then it give me address which i cant really use because it directs to server..

but im 100% the game still hackable because when im doing solo runs i just have to search them again and again which is pain in the ass to do xD
Last edited by gerard08 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Offor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by Offor »

Have not tested but should work.

hxhcent
Noobzor
Noobzor

Dauntless [Open Beta]

Post by hxhcent »

[QUOTE="Offor, post: 48737, member: 17813"]Have not tested but should work.[/QUOTE]

i will try now. thx