State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lightsaber0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lightsaber0 »

I didn't know it wasn't working, please tell me if it is teleport to waypoint included in the main post or using my past uploads. It works fine at my end and grabbing coordinates for me, and I dont think there are any differences between ultimate edition and stardard.

I'm sorry that I haven't made any progress sometimes, I am busy with RL stuffs.

JD: I'm sorry I tried to include your lua script, but I don't know how to save, and load your lua script, then execute upon attaching to the game's process.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Drakarum
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drakarum »

[QUOTE="lightsaber0, post: 47550, member: 14567"]I didn't know it wasn't working, please tell me if it is teleport to waypoint included in the main post or using my past uploads. It works fine at my end and grabbing coordinates for me, and I dont think there are any differences between ultimate edition and stardard.

I'm sorry that I haven't made any progress sometimes, I am busy with RL stuffs.

JD: I'm sorry I tried to include your lua script, but I don't know how to save, and load your lua script, then execute upon attaching to the game's process.[/QUOTE]

Tried the teleport now, saving, loading and waypoint aren't working for me. I tested with the last table. I can see the saved coordinates, but waypoint coordinates are "0"
Last edited by Drakarum on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fretmatrix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fretmatrix »

Also redownloaded the table to try it and no it does not work for me but the saved locations works fine. I am also on the standard edition

LoganHunt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LoganHunt »

Hi, is there a way to reload looted areas without us leaving the map and coming back?

Drakarum
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drakarum »

[QUOTE="Fretmatrix, post: 47553, member: 17768"]Also redownloaded the table to try it and no it does not work for me but the saved locations works fine. I am also on the standard edition[/QUOTE]

Hmm, interesting, for me the saved locations doesn't work (tested with the original table and the organized I made). Am I doing something wrong?

[QUOTE="LoganHunt, post: 47556, member: 17785"]Hi, is there a way to reload looted areas without us leaving the map and coming back?[/QUOTE]

You can try setting the day time change, but I don't know if would work.

Drakarum
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drakarum »

Could not edit my last post, so I am posting again the organized table with the teleport script made by JDimensional.

When opening the table, if a dialog appears about executing the lua script, you can choose to "always execute". Hotkey is still "P" and height "1500", feel free to modify to your needs, following the instructions given by JDimensional in his post.

Miz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Miz »

Is there possibiltiy of a no recoil cheat?

Miz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Miz »

Also, any progress on the fast search cheat as well? Considered pretty vital. One more thing, is it possible to increase the modifiers given by traits? A great example would be search speed percentage.

Fiedi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fiedi »

I remember when i used "Kalas table", when you would switch on the "unlimited ammo" you also had unlimited items in your pocket slots. For as long as you had at least a stack of 2 (worked with 2 med kits too) the item used didn't get consumed.

Is it possible to reimplement that?

sportled
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sportled »

[QUOTE="Fiedi, post: 47603, member: 17593"]I remember when i used "Kalas table", when you would switch on the "unlimited ammo" you also had unlimited items in your pocket slots. For as long as you had at least a stack of 2 (worked with 2 med kits too) the item used didn't get consumed.

Is it possible to reimplement that?[/QUOTE]

im all in for inf health items lol!! xD

darkzonez
Cheater
Cheater

Post by darkzonez »

[QUOTE="Miz, post: 47564, member: 8789"]no recoil[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Miz, post: 47595, member: 8789"]fast search[/QUOTE]

Those two if they are gonna be added and the waypoint cheat gets better i would throw some cookies ?

TheWulf56
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheWulf56 »

Just wondering! Is there any way of inf health of vehicles or no increase of blood plague once hit by a blood plague zombie?

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="TheWulf56, post: 47644, member: 17709"]Just wondering! Is there any way of inf health of vehicles or no increase of blood plague once hit by a blood plague zombie?[/QUOTE]

Vehicle Health will be troublesome as it uses the same randomisation that ItemIDs do with the new system they added to the game. I have found damage types in the files so will give it a try but no promises with my limited knowledge. I could see it being a mod down the line rather than a CE script. Blood plague I will take a look at today as well as No Recoil and on the subject of fast search it uses an insane amount of multi level pointers hooking to vcruntime etc which when messed with cause game crashes so just figuring out a way to do this as pointer scans are proving to be difficult.

treeman97
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by treeman97 »

Would it be possible to edit enemy spawn rates?... Like 2x or 5x more zombies?.. I just love fighting through tons of zombies leaving a pile of dead ones

LoganHunt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LoganHunt »

[QUOTE="Timone, post: 47461, member: 3504"]On a note i've sort of found out a way to obtain certain less than common weapons via enclave trader updates. It turns out that editing the script for changing time of day to 0599 instead of 1200 for noon/2400 for midnight is right before enclaves update their inventory. If you have a weapon trader from trader leader trading post it allows them to stock some weapons that are hard to find otherwise including GSG-W, Preppers AK, Hunters Model 29, Kodiak, Vector, Sleeper Cell PPK, and JL94 Custom. Does progress the day by 1 everytime you do it though.

Probably the best way to get certain guns until item editor is added.[/QUOTE]

using your idea I also found a few unique guns from the mysterious trader that arrives for 3 hours but just to be sure i used the freeze mission timer to make sure they don't disappear, so far the rare ones i found from that vendor is a G18 w. 50 round drum mag, a Vector (Spec Ops) w. 50 round drum mag as well and the weird ass North Korean AK called Eternal Guards Infinite Rage, its got a 150 rounds helical mag with the north korean flag on it, 3 selective firing modes and ACOG scope. Rather amusing description of the item. Did you find any more unique items from other areas?

[QUOTE="wasteoid, post: 47440, member: 8295"]Manipulating the Item IDs causes my game to crash. I watched the YouTube video and did the same thing, but as soon as I paste the new ID, copied from a different item slot, game freezes then crashes.

Is there a way to allow the non-stackable items to be duplicated (transfer back to storage but stay in inventory), as the stackable item duplication works?[/QUOTE]

I found that for certain items also cause the game to crash, such as the Bowie Knife for melee weapon for example, my work around it is to make the character equip a melee/range weapon and change that into whatever item that causes the game to crash it may be slow and time consuming but at least we don't have to go searching for it hoping it drops. Items like a suppressor as well, I attach it to a weapon first then make clone of that weapon and scrap that weapon and the suppressor or muzzle attachment will remain (At least for me it did). On a side note, for the default melee weapon, such as the chef's knife, screwdriver or Ka-Bar, i find that you can copy one ID from any character that has it onto to other survivors and to see it visually change i just switch characters back and forth or exit to the main main menu and enter again. Hope this helps a bit
Last edited by LoganHunt on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.