State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

[QUOTE="wasteoid, post: 47440, member: 8295"]Manipulating the Item IDs causes my game to crash. I watched the YouTube video and did the same thing, but as soon as I paste the new ID, copied from a different item slot, game freezes then crashes.

Is there a way to allow the non-stackable items to be duplicated (transfer back to storage but stay in inventory), as the stackable item duplication works?[/QUOTE]

The deal seems to be that you can't turn stackable items into non-stackable ones, even if you only have 1. You have to convert non-stackable items into non-stackable items.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Timone on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

wasteoid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wasteoid »

[QUOTE="Timone, post: 47442, member: 3504"]The deal seems to be that you can't turn stackable items into non-stackable ones, even if you only have 1. You have to convert non-stackable items into non-stackable items.[/QUOTE]

Ah, that makes more sense. Thanks!

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

On a note i've sort of found out a way to obtain certain less than common weapons via enclave trader updates. It turns out that editing the script for changing time of day to 0599 instead of 1200 for noon/2400 for midnight is right before enclaves update their inventory. If you have a weapon trader from trader leader trading post it allows them to stock some weapons that are hard to find otherwise including GSG-W, Preppers AK, Hunters Model 29, Kodiak, Vector, Sleeper Cell PPK, and JL94 Custom. Does progress the day by 1 everytime you do it though.

Probably the best way to get certain guns until item editor is added.
Last edited by Timone on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Krustenkaese
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Krustenkaese »

Anyone a Step closer to chaning the abilities of people?

Drakarum
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drakarum »

Organized Table Updated

Thanks Lightsaber0, Kalas and JDimensional for your contribution.

* Added Notes/Info (WIP).

* All updates from the main table included.

Miz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Miz »

How do I go about increasing my Z using the Lua script? I worked fine a few times, and now I'm falling through the ground again.

lightsaber0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lightsaber0 »

[USER=13492]JDimensional[/USER]: Thank you, I will include your LUA script to the table. Also, Thank you for the suggestion. :)

[USER=8964]Drakarum[/USER]: Thank you, I'll post yours on the first page.

There is a discord group of state of decay 2, who just begun creating and posting modding tools, and dumping IDs. There are some notable people who created mods uploaded at nexusmod site are in the group.
Last edited by lightsaber0 on Tue May 29, 2018 10:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

Arhelay
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arhelay »

[B][USER=13492]JDimensional[/USER][/B]

Thanks for your work here. Game much more enjoyable now =)

By any chance, can you somehow make Specializations transferable, like you did with items? I mean copy ID of specialization on 1 char and paste it for another

[B][USER=14567]lightsaber0[/USER][/B]

Saw your post after sending this, can your addresses lead us to this ^ ?
Last edited by Arhelay on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="Arhelay, post: 47491, member: 8740"][B][USER=13492]JDimensional[/USER][/B]

Thanks for your work here. Game much more enjoyable now =)

By any chance, can you somehow make Specializations transferable, like you did with items? I mean copy ID of specialization on 1 char and paste it for another

[B][USER=14567]lightsaber0[/USER][/B]

Saw your post after sending this, can your addresses lead us to this ^ ?[/QUOTE]

Nothing is impossible, just trying to figure how I can get these to change enough for me to find them otherwise some serious reversing is in order.

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glyth »

Silent noise be possible? for everything u do?

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

Kind of wonder if there's a way to force mysterious trader spawns to trigger, or somehow increase the chances of it. Curious to see if forcing enclave stock updates can cause the trader to sell rare weapons such as the auto shotgun.
Last edited by Timone on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

david1996
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by david1996 »

[QUOTE="lightsaber0, post: 46258, member: 14567"][COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Select process instead of application (Stateofdecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe)[/COLOR]

I combined Kalas's options into this table credit goes to him.

Teleport to Save/Load works(VNG original script),

Teleport to a Waypoint(Work In Progress) (Height set to 20000, use first aid kit after)

Health(Player Controlled Char only)

Health(All humans in vincinity)

Stamina(Kalas)

Ammo(conflicts with Kalas' no reload, don't use both)

Durability(Kalas)

Weight(Kalas)

Fatigue(Kalas)

Radio Cooldown(JDimensional)

Building Upgrade(Kalas)

Character Skill Upgrade

Car Fuel(JDimensional)

Resources(25)/Influence(5000) - Fixed

Time of Day(Freeze option,Change time)(VNG original script) - Fixed

Mission Timer Freeze

Item Multiplier(move from back pack 1 at a time(PC key R), must have 2 or more , and only works for stackable items)

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Recently Added[/COLOR]

FreeCraft Items (gained parts is visual value not actual value)(only works for those aren't require utility and specialization)

[COLOR=rgb(243, 121, 52)]JDimensional's Item Swap Editor(WIP)(Please Watch Tutorial First - link to his video included in table)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)]About Teleport[/COLOR], I have fixed teleport height to the heighest amount in game((float)20000)(except mountain area - why would you want to venture there for? lol) So, if you falls under ground level, then please re-download table from first post of the first page. :)

Now, first of all, forgive my grammar. These are what I found regarding teleportation to a waypoint for this game.

In state of decay 1, teleport height can be set to (float)0, because no matther where you teleport the game engine will place at a ground level.

Now in state of decay 2, as some of you may know that the game is re-made with unreal engine 4. As much as I have found, map waypoint only gives x and z coordinates, y coordinate you get from waypoint is your y coordinate of your current position, not of waypoint. For this game, map is only 2D plane whereas game like farcry and metal gear solid, map is in 3D, so gives all marker coordinates. One thing fortunate about this game is that it loads environment/objects before teleport, hence you are seeing loading screen when you teleport to a relatively large distance from your current position, but still if you teleport to a height below ground, collision to ground boundary never happens and falls.

So, as far as I know traditional ways I have seen from other trainers in this case is let your God mode on, then fall from a fixed height above any ground level. Now this game features injuries, that is why I said you need to bring first aid kits if you use teleport to a waypoint option. if you get injured three times without healing, then your character will most likely die. I have been trying to backtracing to disable either entire function or specific opcodes related to fall injuries, wasn't successful for being a noob at debugging. Hope an experienced table maker help us to look into a way to not get injured.[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks for this table but i was wondering if you can make a cheat to duplicate weapons like rifles and machetes because i want to drop a weapon to a friend but only have 1 pair so if there was a way to duplicate it on pc i would love it .

Thank You

Fretmatrix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fretmatrix »

Regarding the teleport to waypoint is there something I am doing wrong? I first enable teleporting in the table then I set a waypoint in game and then I press the hotkey that teleports me under the map and not the waypoint.

Poosay Hunta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Poosay Hunta »

[QUOTE="david1996, post: 47522, member: 13245"]Hey thanks for this table but i was wondering if you can make a cheat to duplicate weapons like rifles and machetes because i want to drop a weapon to a friend but only have 1 pair so if there was a way to duplicate it on pc i would love it .

Thank You[/QUOTE]

What you can do is use JD's slots CT (also included in the Authors CT) and Dupe the items prior to joining a session. Tick Offline Mode for game session. With the item (gun) in slot 1, take down that ID, and press copy. From there add items you dont need like paper, lux items, etc and paste the code in those slots. There is a whole tut in pages 3-4 i believe. After you are done, put those items into a supply crate, and join a session, then have fun.

JDimensional
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by JDimensional »

[QUOTE="Fretmatrix, post: 47528, member: 17768"]Regarding the teleport to waypoint is there something I am doing wrong? I first enable teleporting in the table then I set a waypoint in game and then I press the hotkey that teleports me under the map and not the waypoint.[/QUOTE]

Currently the authors teleport does not work for waypoint. Does not seem to grab the waypoint coords at all just sits at 0,0,0.

For now you can use my Lua script for waypoint teleporting. It is not 100%, if you teleport to somewhere higher than you, you will be put under the ground where said marker is because we are still searching for the collision flag and the games Map does not have a its own Z coord it uses your characters Z.

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 47420, member: 13492"]For now until Teleport is fixed here is a lua script you can run in CE for teleport to marker. Make sure you have godmode on and you may need to increase your Z axis.

[spoiler=Teleport to Marker - Lua Script]

[code=lua]

A,B,C = nil,nil,nil

function smartDestroy(obj)

if obj and obj.destroy then obj.destroy() end

end

function readMapCoords(timer)

local Al,Bl,Cl

Al = readFloat('[[[[["StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe"+049316D0]+38]+80]+B8]+1B0]+118')

Bl = readFloat('[[[[["StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe"+049316D0]+38]+80]+B8]+1B0]+11C')

Cl = readFloat('[[[[["StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe"+049316D0]+38]+80]+B8]+1B0]+120')

if Al==nil or Bl==nil or Cl==nil then return end

A,B,C = Al,Bl,Cl

end

function teleport()

if A==nil or B==nil or C==nil then return end

writeFloat('[[[[[["StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe"+04E4C8F0]+30]+6C8]+20]+368]+3E0]+170', A)

writeFloat('[[[[[["StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe"+04E4C8F0]+30]+6C8]+20]+368]+3E0]+174', B)

writeFloat('[[[[[["StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe"+04E4C8F0]+30]+6C8]+20]+368]+3E0]+178', C + 1500.0)

end

smartDestroy(timer); timer=nil

timer = createTimer(nil,true)

timer.OnTimer = readMapCoords

timer.Interval = 100

smartDestroy(teleportHotkey); teleportHotkey=nil

teleportHotkey = createHotkey(teleport,VK_P)

[/code]

[/spoiler]

To change hotkey from P to something else change this line of code to a different virtual key:

[code=lua]teleportHotkey = createHotkey(teleport,VK_P)[/code]

[URL='https://www.mods.com.au/budapi_docs/Virtual%20Key%20Codes.htm']List of Virtual Keys[/URL]

[spoiler=How to use]

Step 1: At the top of cheat engine, press Table > Show Cheat Table Lua Script (Ctrl+Alt+L)

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/TpveGHK.png[/IMG]

Step 2: Paste Lua code into empty box and press execute.

Step 3: Go in game and put a marker down then press P to teleport to said marker.

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/abqSCH0.png[/IMG]

[/spoiler]

*EDIT* Added (+ 1500.0) to the end of the Z axis on teleport to marker so it should TP and auto increase your Z by 1500 to account for being under map.

If it is not high enough for you still then edit this line:

[code=Lua]

writeFloat('[[[[[["StateOfDecay2-UWP64-Shipping.exe"+04E4C8F0]+30]+6C8]+20]+368]+3E0]+178', C + 1500.0) //Change 1500.0 to your desired added height.

[/code]

[/QUOTE]

Also the moment you go under map just keep pressing P until you are above ground again.
Last edited by JDimensional on Tue May 29, 2018 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.