Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MajinHaku
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MajinHaku »

[QUOTE="SunBeam, post: 44682, member: 12587"]Updated: [URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/far-cry-5-engine-dunia-engine-2.6334/#post-40121[/URL].[/QUOTE]

SunBeam, I think the links are down fam

Actually, I went to the dds trainers website and it's now behind a paywall. Well shit

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by MajinHaku on Sat May 12, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ I think not. Link is up and works.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="MajinHaku, post: 45685, member: 14662"]SunBeam, I think the links are down fam

[/QUOTE]

They are hosted on FRF, there's no way they're down fam

Nico_Loups
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nico_Loups »

Bonjours, j'aimerais savoir ou télécharger la table je ne voie pas le liens svp
Last edited by Send on Sun May 13, 2018 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

WTF, pls do not quote the whole Thread dude :D

And speak english please
Last edited by l0wb1t on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

[QUOTE="l0wb1t, post: 45815, member: 6208"]WTF, pls do not quote the whole Thread dude :D

And speak english please[/QUOTE]

Removed the quote. x_x

[QUOTE="Nico_Loups, post: 45814, member: 10679"]Bonjours, j'aimerais savoir ou télécharger la table je ne voie pas le liens svp[/QUOTE]

Utilisez ce tableau par [USER=6208]@l0wb1t[/USER]

[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/far-cry-5-megathread-eac-bypass-table-compilation.6317/post-44385[/URL]
Last edited by Send on Sun May 13, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Another title update is out, new version of EAC it seems since it's not just the certificate file that got updated but also the .dll files and the setup plus the .json file and the cache file.

Wonder if that address still works for hex editing, fc_m64.dll is a bit smaller this time but it might just be Denuvo and it's way of padding the file out a bit.

EDIT: No changelog yet? Well the Vietnam teaser video just came out for the first DLC pack and if one were to unpack the patch .fat/.dat archive there's probably even more future content to be unlocked via the weekly trials.

(1.5 already added quite a few things, mp34 rifle just unlocked for this ongoing challenge and there's more such as the mg42 in the files no doubt for future ones so I wonder what's been added now.)

EDIT: 1.6 / Title Update 6

[URL]https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1884280-Patch-Notes-Title-Update-6-May-24th[/URL]

EDIT: And unpacking the .fat/.dat

[spoiler]

Flamethrower (Flamethrower category, yeah redundant to list but whatever, gold skin from the first challenge.)

D50

Luger

M9 (Added in a previous challenge already, completing it earns a unique skin version and the regular can be bought once the contest is over.)

6P9

AJM9

M629

Phasor (Pistol category.)

RPG7 (Launcher category.)

M60E4 (There's a regular M60 too and one Vietnam variant for the DLC.)

Mg42 (LMG category.)

Baseball bat (Another skin variant, melee category.)

Blaster (Mars DLC probably.)

BP2 (Rifle category.)

Sledge (Shotgun category.)

Bz19

Mp34 (The current challenge reward for a skin and then the regular should be available on Tuesday as the next challenge begins.)

Vector 45 (Also from a earlier challenge, SMG category)

Heart (Throwable category, Mars DLC related.)

[/spoiler]

EDIT: And it still finds the hex string from the previous page so that should still work. :)

EDIT: And perhaps the existing .dll replacement for EAC's 64-bit .dll already works as-is too, would make it even simpler.
Last edited by jonasbeckman on Thu May 24, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

[QUOTE="jonasbeckman, post: 46836, member: 3920"]And perhaps the existing .dll replacement for EAC's 64-bit .dll already works as-is too, would make it even simpler.[/QUOTE]

It does. Ran the game earlier :)

david1996
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by david1996 »

[QUOTE="jonasbeckman, post: 46836, member: 3920"]M629

RPG7 (Lau[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="jonasbeckman, post: 46836, member: 3920"]Another title update is out, new version of EAC it seems since it's not just the certificate file that got updated but also the .dll files and the setup plus the .json file and the cache file.

Wonder if that address still works for hex editing, fc_m64.dll is a bit smaller this time but it might just be Denuvo and it's way of padding the file out a bit.

EDIT: No changelog yet? Well the Vietnam teaser video just came out for the first DLC pack and if one were to unpack the patch .fat/.dat archive there's probably even more future content to be unlocked via the weekly trials.

(1.5 already added quite a few things, mp34 rifle just unlocked for this ongoing challenge and there's more such as the mg42 in the files no doubt for future ones so I wonder what's been added now.)

EDIT: 1.6 / Title Update 6

[URL]https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1884280-Patch-Notes-Title-Update-6-May-24th[/URL]

EDIT: And unpacking the .fat/.dat

[spoiler]

Flamethrower (Flamethrower category, yeah redundant to list but whatever, gold skin from the first challenge.)

D50

Luger

M9 (Added in a previous challenge already, completing it earns a unique skin version and the regular can be bought once the contest is over.)

6P9

AJM9

M629

RPG7 (Launcher category.)

M60E4 (There's a regular M60 too and one Vietnam variant for the DLC.)

Mg42 (LMG category.)

Baseball bat (Another skin variant, melee category.)

Blaster (Mars DLC probably.)

BP2 (Rifle category.)

Sledge (Shotgun category.)

Bz19

Mp34 (The current challenge reward for a skin and then the regular should be available on Tuesday as the next challenge begins.)

Vector 45 (Also from a earlier challenge, SMG category)

Heart (Throwable category, Mars DLC related.)

[/spoiler]

EDIT: And it still finds the hex string from the previous page so that should still work. :)

EDIT: And perhaps the existing .dll replacement for EAC's 64-bit .dll already works as-is too, would make it even simpler.[/QUOTE]

Hey is it possible to get those new items that you found in patch.fat and patch.dat ?

Please tell us how if you know how to get it in game . Thank You

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Unfortunately I don't know of a way to acquire the items early, I can see the files for what they add from using the FC5Unpack utility far as mostly weapons but also outfits and vehicles are concerned.

Weapons are more clearly named so they're easier to identify plus there was a long list of text strings for them in the main .dll already hinting at a possibility for them to be re-added though there are also a lot of legacy data like parts that seem to be for the Far Cry 2 map editor.

There were mods for Far Cry 3 and a few for Far Cry 4 as well but there's currently no repacker so even if it was possible to edit the unpacked files there is no way to get these in the game again to say update the files for the in-game shops.

I am guessing there is some server check as well since once the timer is out for the current weekly challenge the regular variant for any added weapon is immediately made available without needing a update or anything though each update generally adds more content for these challenges.

In this regard it does feel a bit like Assassin's Creed Unity again and how initially much of the tier 5 armors and some of the weapons were locked away first through mobile companion app chests (Taken out in a later update.) and challenges where the top players immediately unlocked the item upon completion and then it was made available for everyone else a bit later on. There's just so many weapons in Far Cry 5 that are really similar stats wise though then again a decent sniper rifle or just a machine gun and maybe something with explosive properties is usually enough to carry you through the entire game.

The recent MP34 for example was one of the weakest initial rifles in Far Cry 4 and it's still not that good here with other SMG's and the earlier Vector beating it entirely as far as stats are concerned.

(Stats alone don't always give a clear overview though and some weapons are stronger than others even if the stats are similar between the two.)

(Fishing rods make little sense as well due to using the same system as guns but it's reel speed and line strength I believe.)

The unique skin reward weapons don't have any real advantages this time though so it's not like you will miss out on say explosive armor piercing shots between the MG42 and the Buzz-saw which was the signature variant in Far Cry 4 :)

(Some of the designated premium or star variants of weapons do differ in stats though but often by very little and no special properties far as I'm aware.)

Still going to be a bit of a wait though and for iconic weapons like the Desert Eagle / D50 to be a challenge unlock is annoying with how few different weapons there already are in the game although you don't really need much to get through pretty much every situation but it's fun with some more variety. :)

(And the enemies and wild-life are sturdy to where even hunting deer with a M60 LMG or .50 sniper rifle is recommended ha ha.)

EDIT: The script loader perhaps if it gets updated for the newest patch but that would entirely rely on there being some debug or store related scripts unlocking inventory for immediate use, the Cheat-Engine table that had a function for unlocking items doesn't affect the challenge unlocks either so it might be separate from the normal way too.

(They're not even listed after all until the challenge is over compared to being grayed out until a certain rank is reached.)
Last edited by jonasbeckman on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

dirtydanisreal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dirtydanisreal »

[QUOTE="jonasbeckman, post: 47148, member: 3920"]Unfortunately I don't know of a way to acquire the items early, I can see the files for what they add from using the FC5Unpack utility far as mostly weapons but also outfits and vehicles are concerned.

Weapons are more clearly named so they're easier to identify plus there was a long list of text strings for them in the main .dll already hinting at a possibility for them to be re-added though there are also a lot of legacy data like parts that seem to be for the Far Cry 2 map editor.

There were mods for Far Cry 3 and a few for Far Cry 4 as well but there's currently no repacker so even if it was possible to edit the unpacked files there is no way to get these in the game again to say update the files for the in-game shops.

I am guessing there is some server check as well since once the timer is out for the current weekly challenge the regular variant for any added weapon is immediately made available without needing a update or anything though each update generally adds more content for these challenges.

In this regard it does feel a bit like Assassin's Creed Unity again and how initially much of the tier 5 armors and some of the weapons were locked away first through mobile companion app chests (Taken out in a later update.) and challenges where the top players immediately unlocked the item upon completion and then it was made available for everyone else a bit later on. There's just so many weapons in Far Cry 5 that are really similar stats wise though then again a decent sniper rifle or just a machine gun and maybe something with explosive properties is usually enough to carry you through the entire game.

The recent MP34 for example was one of the weakest initial rifles in Far Cry 4 and it's still not that good here with other SMG's and the earlier Vector beating it entirely as far as stats are concerned.

(Stats alone don't always give a clear overview though and some weapons are stronger than others even if the stats are similar between the two.)

(Fishing rods make little sense as well due to using the same system as guns but it's reel speed and line strength I believe.)

The unique skin reward weapons don't have any real advantages this time though so it's not like you will miss out on say explosive armor piercing shots between the MG42 and the Buzz-saw which was the signature variant in Far Cry 4 :)

(Some of the designated premium or star variants of weapons do differ in stats though but often by very little and no special properties far as I'm aware.)

Still going to be a bit of a wait though and for iconic weapons like the Desert Eagle / D50 to be a challenge unlock is annoying with how few different weapons there already are in the game although you don't really need much to get through pretty much every situation but it's fun with some more variety. :)

(And the enemies and wild-life are sturdy to where even hunting deer with a M60 LMG or .50 sniper rifle is recommended ha ha.)

EDIT: The script loader perhaps if it gets updated for the newest patch but that would entirely rely on there being some debug or store related scripts unlocking inventory for immediate use, the Cheat-Engine table that had a function for unlocking items doesn't affect the challenge unlocks either so it might be separate from the normal way too.

(They're not even listed after all until the challenge is over compared to being grayed out until a certain rank is reached.)[/QUOTE]

just by using the FCPrimal or FC4 repacker, I was able to repack some of the engine settings files, but i never tried anything more complex.

M.D.Luffy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by M.D.Luffy »

Apologies if this question is a no-brainer, but since the last update do any of the CT's work for anyone?

I've tried all tables attached to this thread and none work for me anymore.

Again, sorry if its a silly question, just wondering if i'm suddenly doing something fundamentally wrong.

Robberbaron
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Robberbaron »

So no 1.6 table?

TFFMystics
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TFFMystics »

[QUOTE="Robberbaron, post: 47457, member: 13389"]So no 1.6 table?[/QUOTE]

i'm still using 1.5 table and have no problem so far, so.......

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Any way to edit item quantity?

I used the cheat table and I'm not sure which option I used, made me have 10 X-Burger Bobbleheads, now I can't pick up new ones... ?