I banned you from discord! Here's why

Help/Discussion/Bug reports/Requests etc. everything about the FearlessRevolution app goes here.
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Actually, there is no chat. The terrorist(s) won.

I lost two accounts, wasn't going to risk another. RocketChat wasn't free and was only used by staff (not even the full staff at that) so i wasn't going to waste donators money on that.

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 46432, member: 1174"]Chat feature is moved to the website ?[/QUOTE]

wew [USER=1174]@Vee_[/USER] , sometimes i've been wondering when i'm visiting this forum, i'm rarely seen you online :D

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="STN, post: 46475, member: 1"]Actually, there is no chat. The terrorist(s) won.

I lost two accounts, wasn't going to risk another. RocketChat wasn't free and was only used by staff (not even the full staff at that) so i wasn't going to waste donators money on that.[/QUOTE]

You lost two accounts? the long historical one and the new one? damn, now that is rude...

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="hysspy, post: 46482, member: 8069"]wew [USER=1174]@Vee_[/USER] , sometimes i've been wondering when i'm visiting this forum, i'm rarely seen you online :D[/QUOTE]

yeah well, i am online most of the time and visiting this forum just to read some updates in Tables section and not replying it hahaha XD

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 46490, member: 1174"]yeah well, i am online most of the time and visiting this forum just to read some updates in Tables section and not replying it hahaha XD[/QUOTE]

ow pantesan :D

Silvertiger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: I banned you from discord! Here's why

Post by Silvertiger »

Hi. I don't use cheat engine, but I ran across this and another thread about your discord plight. I just wanted to sympathize with you and comment on how crazy this is. I cannot believe your server was deleted 3 times. Very communistic in nature. Best of luck in your endeavors!

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

He could make a Discord, provided he doesn't put cheating in the name or any of that nonsense. You could simply call it an information hub. /r/CrackWatch does the same thing, they're a piracy subreddit so all they do is use Discord as an "Information Hub" to let people know when releases drop. Could do the same thing.

Could call it...like uhh...The Duke's Archives or something. Something not so obvious. STN's Club House. Idk. Spit balling.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Problem is some dickhead reports us to Discord rather than discord finding us out on their own.

Discord is now just nuking my account as soon as they see STN, the first time they just deleted the channel but my account was intact. Now they nuke my account without any warnings (lost two accounts)

We have a discord channel though open to select few people - staff, talents, donators etc. Worked well so far.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

STN wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:42 am
Problem is some dickhead reports us to Discord rather than discord finding us out on their own.

Discord is now just nuking my account as soon as they see STN, the first time they just deleted the channel but my account was intact. Now they nuke my account without any warnings (lost two accounts)

We have a discord channel though open to select few people - staff, talents, donators etc. Worked well so far.
I throw money at the screen and nothing happen =3

hose10
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hose10 »

One can tell me why I cant go to the discord

info :lol:
stn Can you handle

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

hose10 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:02 pm

stn Can you handle
Someone kept reporting us to Discord, we lost three discord servers, two of my accounts.

We've a private server now that's invite only and only donators, staff and table makers/contributors we trust gets access to it.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi all n adm..I really like you all for helping many gamers on table..until now I really hope the blog keep it up..the team are great people with brilliant skills..in my country ..there are None..we are all lucky..chat n write..here is like really banned..ps i use another link..not from draconian law..the ppl republic of China.. sadly..I really envy you all..adm..

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

STN wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:02 am
hose10 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:02 pm

stn Can you handle
Someone kept reporting us to Discord, we lost three discord servers, two of my accounts.

We've a private server now that's invite only and only donators, staff and table makers/contributors we trust gets access to it.
I asked for access but never got it, I guess I am not a contributor/table maker then?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:47 pm
I asked for access but never got it, I guess I am not a contributor/table maker then?
I'm betting STN just missed it, I don't have a link, but just PM STN if they don't see the quote and send you link by tomorrow.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Boy howdy, if only we had some kind of bulletin board-like software that allowed people to post messages in a similar fashion to a chat session. Jeez, wouldn't that be swell? Can't think of such a thing like that.