Pillars of Eternity II : Deadfire (2018-06-21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shinkansen
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Shinkansen »

Simple table for Pillars of Eternity II : Deadfire, may or may not work. Game generates code at runtime so table has a high chance of not working / detecting the wrong code / crashing.

Usage info:
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.

In general:
A. Do action YYY.
B. Activate (put an X) the "Initialization (Activate This First)" script.
C. Activate (put an X) the "Base Address Scan (To Activate: YYY, To Update: ZZZ)" script.
D. Enable (put a 1) the desired effect. Example: "Set Health to Max?" address.
E. Do action ZZZ.

V1008 - 2018-06-21
1. Tested game version VV1.1.0.003 64-bit. May work on other versions.

2. Item.
"Quantity Set to Massive?" hopefully fixed to not affect Grimoires.

V1007 - 2018-05-17
1. PartyManager.
"Fog of War Set to Massive?" sets Fog of War distance to massive.
"Speed Set to Massive?" fixed to not take effect during combat.

2. WorldTime.
Allows the following to be modfied.
- "WorldTime Stats -> m_persistentWorldTime -> m_persistentGameDateTime". Game time. 754660800 is the game beginning.

3. ShipDuelManager.
"Hull and Sail Health Set to Massive?" sets Hull and Sail Health to massive.
"Enemy Ammunition Set to 0?" sets Enemy ammunition to 0.
"Distance Set to 50?" sets Distance to 50.

V1006 - 2018-05-14
1. UICraftingManager.
"Most Requirements / Ingredients Set to 0?" removes most Crafting / Enchant recipe requirements. May need to select the recipe twice to take effect.

V1005 - 2018-05-13
1. PartyManager.
"Stealth Set to Massive?" sets Stealth to massive, undetectable and easy stealing. This is actual Stealth, not invisibility.

2. ShipManager.
"Supplies Set to Massive?" sets Supplies to massive.

3. ShipCrewManager.
"Consumption Status Set to Massive?" sets Food and Drink consumption status to massive and never starve.
"Experience Set to Massive?" sets Experience to massive. This only sets experience so disable after using to allow the sailor to gain more experience. The sailor must still rank jobs normally.
"Morale Set to Massive?" sets Morale to massive.

V1004 - 2018-05-13
1. GameState_static.
"Loot Range Set to Massive?" sets Loot Range to massive.
"Zoom Set to Massive?" sets Zoom limit to massive.
"Money Set to Massive?" sets Money to massive.

- "GameState_static Stats -> s_instance -> m_persistentGameState -> CheatsEnabled". Cheat flag.
- "GameState_static Stats -> s_instance -> m_persistentGameState -> IgnoreResourceLimits". No resources used flag.
- "GameState_static Stats -> s_instance -> m_persistentGameState -> IgnoreResourceLimits". Pet flag.

2. Item.
"Quantity Set to Massive?" sets Quantity to massive.

3. ReputationManager.
- "ReputationManager Stats -> m_persistentReputationManager -> PlayerDisposition -> m_dispositions". Disposition.

4. ShipManager.
"Hull and Sail Health Set to Massive?" sets Hull and Sail health to massive.

V1003 - 2018-05-12
1. UICharacterCreationManager.
Fixed missing ClassLevel.

V1002 - 2018-05-11
1. PartyManager.
"Attributes Set to Massive?" sets Attributes to massive.
"Skills Set to Massive?" sets Skills to massive.

- "m_selectedPartyMembers -> Slot 1 -> CharacterStatsMutable Stats -> m_persistentCharacterStatsMutable -> m_skillsList". Skills.
- "m_selectedPartyMembers -> Slot 1 -> CharacterStatsMutable Stats -> m_persistentCharacterStatsMutable". Attributes.
- "m_selectedPartyMembers -> Slot 1 -> m_stats -> m_allClassLevelData -> Slot X -> m_persistentCharacterClassLevelData -> ClassLevel". Class Level. Setting this to at least 1 will allow the class abilities to be learnt. Yes, it is possible to have all 11 classes on one character. Subclasses cannot be selected / changed.

2. UICharacterCreationManager.
- "UICharacterCreationManager Stats -> m_Character -> CoreData -> AllClassLevelData -> Slot X -> m_persistentCharacterClassLevelData -> ClassLevel". Class Level. Setting this to at least 1 before "Class Selection" screen will allow the class abilities to be learnt. Yes, it is possible to have all 11 classes on one character. Subclasses can be changed only during Character Creation by:
- Select "Class" then press Next.
- Select "Subclass" then press Previous, then repeat for other Classes
or press Next if all desired Subclasses have been chosen.
- At the abilities screen, depending on the number of Classes, the respective "AbilitySelectionStates-> Slot X -> Points" might need to be set to 0 to proceed past this screen. This is because the game may give the player more points than abilities. Also, may have to go Previous to the previous screen and then Next to get the game to recognize there are no more points.

V1001 - 2018-05-10
1. PartyManager.
"Invulnerable Set to Invulnerable?" sets Invulnerable to Invulnerable.
"Health Set to Massive?" sets Health to massive.
"Speed Set to Massive?" sets Speed to massive.
"Spells Cast Set to 0?" sets Spells Cast to 0. Effectively infinite spells.
"Pool Points Use Set to 0?" sets abilities that uses a Class Pool Points use to 0. Effectively infinite Class abilities.
"Timers Set to 0?" sets Timers like weapon switch timers etc to 0.
"Character to Player Relationships Set to Massive?" sets Character to Player Relationships to massive.
"Character to Character Relationship Set to Massive?" sets Character to Character Relationships to massive.

- "m_selectedPartyMembers -> Slot 1 -> m_stats -> m_persistentCharacterStats -> m_experience". Experience.
- "m_selectedPartyMembers -> Slot 1 -> m_stats -> CharacterStatsData -> m_data -> CharacterStatsComponentk__BackingField". Attributes.

V1000 - 2018-05-09
1. Tested game version V1.0.1.0064 (1153) 64-bit. May work on other versions.

2. UICharacterCreationManager.
Can also be used during levelup. To change stage press the "Next" or "Previous" button.
- "UICharacterCreationManager Stats -> m_Character -> CoreData -> BaseAttributes". Attributes.
- "UICharacterCreationManager Stats -> m_Character -> AbilitySelectionStates-> Slot X -> Points". Points for various class picks / Abilities. Slot 1 is usually Weapon Proficiencies during Character Creation, or Ability Points during Levelup.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Shinkansen Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire V1008.CT
(820.5 KiB) Downloaded 1043 times
Shinkansen Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire V1007.CT
(846.67 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
Shinkansen Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire V1006.CT
(802.22 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Shinkansen Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire V1005.CT
(771.64 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
Shinkansen Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire V1004.CT
(754.85 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
Shinkansen Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire V1003.CT
(611.86 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Shinkansen Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire V1002.CT
(381.35 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
Shinkansen Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire V1001.CT
(198.09 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Shinkansen Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire V1000.CT
(51.47 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
Last edited by Shinkansen on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:30 am, edited 14 times in total.

PlayerGmon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PlayerGmon »

Works wonderfully! Thanks Shinkansen

synys91
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by synys91 »

Hello Shinkansen, thank you for your great work.

In your V1002 Table I couldn't find the section "allclassleveldata" during character creation. Maybe I'm just blind, but I attached a link with the screenshot.

[SPOILER="Screenshot Link"] [URL='https://imgur.com/a/xX0yjey']Screenshot[/URL] [/SPOILER]
Last edited by synys91 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Delth
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Delth »

Snys91, It's there in PartyManager, but yeah, seems missing in UICharacterCreationManager

Did anyone try that yet? It works, I can have skills from many classes from level up - however it seems that what class you are (at least, according to the display on character sheet) is not as flexible as it could be, it displays the first two classes you have levels in according to the order seen in this table. So if you have levels in Warrior, Rogue, Paladin and Cipher you are displayed as Warrior - Rogue, since these are first. All "Base Address" seem to be the same, and changing the CharacterClass label does nothing, levels in that slot are still assigned to the class that was originally there. If someone finds a way to overcome this (so that I can stay Wizard-Cipher), or can confirm that it does not break dialogues I'd be grateful.
Last edited by Delth on Fri May 11, 2018 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

havencore
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by havencore »

This may be a stupid question but I cant seems to figure it out....what does these options do?

Pool Points Use Set to 0?" sets Pool Points use to 0.

"Timers Set to 0?" sets Timers to 0.

Delth
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Delth »

Update on my post and testing true-multiclass - special dialogue option that require specific class take into consideration the classes you have, not what your character page reports - I added a paladin to my Wizard/Cipher becoming a Wizard/Paladin in the eye of my descriptor (and wizard/cipher/paladin in reality), and I still could choose the Cipher option in dialogue. Removing my cipher levels removes that option, so it's not always going by the original class you rolled.

Does this game have dialogue that characters offer themselves based on your class? That could also use testing before a more widespread use of this feature, to be sure of consequences.

Regardless of them however, if you're worried about story choices becoming mangled - doing a levelup with a lot of classes, getting the abilities you want, and then clearing the levels in other classes for a next levelup brings you back to your original character choice - and you keep all the abilities you picked.
Last edited by Delth on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thoya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thoya »

Hello y'all! I appreciate all of the hard work everyone puts in to making these tables! I have a question regarding attributes. Is there a way to lift the attribute lock for the main character? It seems like my character's attributes are at 35 and won't go any higher -___-

Thanks in advance!

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

[QUOTE="Thoya, post: 45586, member: 17211"]Hello y'all! I appreciate all of the hard work everyone puts in to making these tables! I have a question regarding attributes. Is there a way to lift the attribute lock for the main character? It seems like my character's attributes are at 35 and won't go any higher -___-

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

That's the game's hard limit. If you want the game to recognize stats above 35 you have to edit ingame files to do so.

Thoya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Thoya »

[QUOTE="Anglican, post: 45587, member: 1173"]That's the game's hard limit. If you want the game to recognize stats above 35 you have to edit ingame files to do so.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the reply!

I am curious, do you by chance know how to do that?

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Has anyone figured out how to manipulate sailor xp for the captain and the crew?

Vandal_God
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vandal_God »

[QUOTE="Thoya, post: 45588, member: 17211"]Thank you for the reply!

I am curious, do you by chance know how to do that?[/QUOTE]

Was curious about this myself, so I did some digging. Just navigate to "C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonPillars of Eternity IIPillarsOfEternityII_Dataexporteddesigngamedata" then go "global.gamedatabundle" file. This is where you can edit most of the "max" values. It's hard to find in that mess, but if you need further assistance let me know. Enjoy!

[URL]https://ibb.co/huKp5d[/URL]
Last edited by Vandal_God on Sat May 12, 2018 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

NIKI87
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NIKI87 »

Can you please explain how to use "EndingLevel" option? Does it extend level cap or what? Also is there a way to add ability points?
Last edited by NIKI87 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arilyn24
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arilyn24 »

How do I get the "UICharacterCreationManager Base Address Scan" to work I click it and it always lags out and does nothing. I tried clicking on a new part of the character creation page but it doesn't help.

heon2cat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by heon2cat »

Thank you very much!

dem0z
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dem0z »

The dates are off it's 12th today, unless this update is from the future :)

Works great thanks.