Far Cry 5 Trainer +20

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Far Cry 5 Trainer +30

Post by benny89 »

Could you add function to unlock all weapons and outfits?

Goujyn
Cheater
Cheater

Far Cry 5 Trainer +30

Post by Goujyn »

Thank you for the trainer

if possible, can we have it so that stealth makes us invisible to animals too?

I just want to be able to take some nice nature screenshots xD but they can still see me with stealth enabled, and run away

LoneWanderer007
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Far Cry 5 Trainer +30

Post by LoneWanderer007 »

Really, really awesome work here all around. Did some searching and testing on few Far Cry 5 trainers and this one is the highest quality by far! Thanks for the hard work!

TheVindowViper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Far Cry 5 Trainer +30

Post by TheVindowViper »

1.05 patch is causing crash to desktop after save game load with Sunbeams work around.

RonnieBlaze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Far Cry 5 Trainer +30

Post by RonnieBlaze »

I had to go back to the default EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and restore the EACLaunch.exe for the game to launch, and it started ok and my save loaded.

ReapZ
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Far Cry 5 Trainer +30

Post by ReapZ »

strange that this comes up as positive. first trainer I have had this happen with and I have used many cheat engine trainers including some from this forums.

Note that this is flagged by bitdefender AV plus 2018.

[URL='https://ibb.co/byBtYn'][IMG]https://preview.ibb.co/m020Dn/fc5trainer.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I would also like to note that a virustotal scan of the trainer itself comes back clean with 0 detections however as pictured below the free scan differs from

paid versions of these products.

The detection wasn't made by a scan rather by bitdefenders advanced threat defense which monitors the application in real time.

also would like to note that I have used many many trainers and not had a single issue with any of them prior to this one.

[URL='https://imgbb.com/'][IMG]https://image.ibb.co/d89aeS/onlinescan2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL='https://ibb.co/fToCR7'][IMG]https://preview.ibb.co/ingXR7/onlinescan.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Last edited by ReapZ on Thu May 03, 2018 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lebynthos
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Far Cry 5 Trainer +30

Post by Lebynthos »

[QUOTE="ReapZ, post: 44413, member: 16892"]strange that this comes up as positive. first trainer I have had this happen with and I have used many cheat engine trainers including some from this forums. Note that this is flagged by bitdefender AV plus 2018. I would also like to note that a virustotal scan of the trainer itself comes back clean with 0 detections however as pictured below the free scan differs from paid versions of these products. The detection wasn't made by a scan rather by bitdefenders advanced threat defense which monitors the application in real time. Also would like to note that I have used many many trainers and not had a single issue with any of them prior to this one.[/QUOTE]

Off hand? I am willing to bet BitDefender AV Plus 2018 flags your other trainers if you launch them now.

If you haven't launched others since BD-AV updated I'm guessing the same will happen. The A/V scans of the file mean no virus or malware signatures were detected in the actual file. Regardless, any so-called game trainer is altering memory on the fly which can be perceived as malicious. That's the real time portion of what trainers do after all. That is what BD-AV is noting. And I am guessing it will note that behavior on others if you try them out again. It's not infected. It's just 'potentially' malicious.

Try others and see.
Last edited by Lebynthos on Sat May 05, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Far Cry 5 Trainer +30

Post by Send »

His trainer definitely isn't infected. I helped with the GUI and used it from beginning to end. Just your typical false positive.

Lebynthos
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Far Cry 5 Trainer +30

Post by Lebynthos »

[USER=12528]@SendMe[/USER] agreed. Another false positive. Similar to the infamous Symantec Norton AV "WS.Reputation.1" for anything too new or not frequently seen from their users.

witwickyr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Far Cry 5 Trainer +30

Post by witwickyr »

[QUOTE="TheVindowViper, post: 44355, member: 16883"]1.05 patch is causing crash to desktop after save game load with Sunbeams work around.[/QUOTE]

I am also facing the same issue. As soon as I activate the trainer, Far Cry 5 crashes. This is after the latest update.

I am also using the latest EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll from SunBeam

[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/attachments/easyanticheat_x64_20180505-zip.10084/[/URL]

Any Solution?
Last edited by witwickyr on Sat May 05, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ZepTes21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Far Cry 5 Trainer +30

Post by ZepTes21 »

Is there trainer link dead? It gives me a 404 not found error.

Edit : Here's the exact error message.

[SIZE=7][B]Not Found[/B][/SIZE]

The requested URL /2018/03/far-cry-5-trainer.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Last edited by ZepTes21 on Sun May 06, 2018 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Far Cry 5 Trainer +30

Post by jehodonjohn »

[USER=16989]@witwickyr[/USER] I'm no expert but from what i gather adresses may change with each and every update. These adresses need to be updated in the trainer so i guess it's taken down because it wouldn't work without an update. Give BooBoo time to update it :)

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Far Cry 5 Trainer +30

Post by Sylencer90 »

The Trainer is updated for the latest Version on their Homepage, but it turned into a paid Trainer.

I can somehow understand the move but im not into buying Trainers. Guess im out, back to fearlessrevolution.
Last edited by Sylencer90 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

RonnieBlaze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Far Cry 5 Trainer +30

Post by RonnieBlaze »

$6 is not terrible, but why change it to pay after the first couple releases?

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Far Cry 5 Trainer +30

Post by Sylencer90 »

[QUOTE="RonnieBlaze, post: 45452, member: 15971"]$6 is not terrible, but why change it to pay after the first couple releases?[/QUOTE]

Good Quality Trainer with lots of Options, regular & quick updates -> people share this with their friends (as i did) -> bigger audience -> try to sell your work -> expect profit -> most people won't pay -> audience goes back to regular trainer sites

P.S. Not trying to offend anyone here. But that's how it is.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri May 11, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.