Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

[S]anyone figured out how to increase relationship with companions? (and companion with each other?)[/S] nvm i figured it out

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Reaper1222 on Wed May 09, 2018 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 45291, member: 1466"]I put in some pointers for Current Level and also came up with an Ability Point modifier on level up, but it is kind of complicated to use. You appear to gain a power level every 2 levels. In order to be able to complete the level up, you set the amount to half of the total number of abilities minus 2. So for example if total abilities you can get at that level is 8, 8-2 is 6 and divide that by 2 equals 3. This is so you can get abilities left over on the next level up that doesn't unlock a power level. Anyway, it is technically possible to get all skills this way, but requires you to change the number accordingly. You all might also be able to work out how to delevel and get abilities that way also. It's in EDIT 2.[/QUOTE]

eeeh what ?¿ :D

vincentflanagan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vincentflanagan »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 45291, member: 1466"]I put in some pointers for Current Level and also came up with an Ability Point modifier on level up, but it is kind of complicated to use. You appear to gain a power level every 2 levels. In order to be able to complete the level up, you set the amount to half of the total number of abilities minus 2. So for example if total abilities you can get at that level is 8, 8-2 is 6 and divide that by 2 equals 3. This is so you can get abilities left over on the next level up that doesn't unlock a power level. Anyway, it is technically possible to get all skills this way, but requires you to change the number accordingly. You all might also be able to work out how to delevel and get abilities that way also. It's in EDIT 2.[/QUOTE]

How do we find out what the total number of abilities we can get at a level is? I am kinda confused where you would get the 8 from in your example. Thanks for the table btw its awesome!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I improved the Ability Point option by giving a pointer to the value that you can edit as necessary to get abilities you want and be able to complete the level up. Just set it to 0 if you don't have any abilities to select. It's in EDIT 2.5.

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 45300, member: 1466"]I improved the Ability Point option by giving a pointer to the value that you can edit as necessary to get abilities you want and be able to complete the level up. Just set it to 0 if you don't have any abilities to select. It's in EDIT 2.5.[/QUOTE]

working

nice tyvm

rlurking
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rlurking »

Can anyone look into [ICODE]GameState:Update[/ICODE] ?

This was where the base address for the cheat flag was sourced from in Pillars 1.

Function name still seems to be there but I'm shit at figuring out whats actually going on.
Last edited by rlurking on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

TrueF3ar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TrueF3ar »

Is there any way to unlock the abilities locked by multiclass?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="rlurking, post: 45307, member: 6745"]Can anyone look into [ICODE]GameState:Update[/ICODE] ?

This was where the base address for the cheat flag was sourced from in Pillars 1.

Function name still seems to be there but I'm shit at figuring out whats actually going on.[/QUOTE]

I figured out how to keep achievements enabled when using the console. EDIT 3 has the option.

weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by weird032 »

Wohoo thanks bunches, hopefully you figure out the experience for crew members and such like they are instantly a master navigator or surgeon

vaal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vaal »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 45219, member: 1466"]Actually the values don't change. You start with 15 points. One way to search for it is to make sure you are in Character Creation and do a group scan. 4 bytes with value of 15, 4 bytes with ** 4 bytes with ** and 4 bytes with 18 (the max stat normally)

see if it returns what you need and you can edit those values (15 is normal total points and 18 is the normal max stat).[/QUOTE]

I found it! Thank you so much!

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 »

Tried all 4 tables, and none of them worked for me sadly :( Wouldnt even enable, and I have the Codex version 1.1something. THAT and I cant get console commands to take, like alot of people on their forums.

Edit: Got it to work, had to turn it on at main menu like suggested on page 1?2? Ty.
Last edited by Allen1013 on Wed May 09, 2018 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FearLessWatcher
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FearLessWatcher »

Any chance for crew members immortality during ship boarding battles? Those suicidal maniacs are annoying af.
Last edited by FearLessWatcher on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

bussolini
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bussolini »

[QUOTE="Reaper1222, post: 45293, member: 122"][S]anyone figured out how to increase relationship with companions? (and companion with each other?)[/S] nvm i figured it out[/QUOTE]

Mind sharing how you did that ? thats the thing i'm looking for the most!

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

[QUOTE="Reaper1222, post: 45293, member: 122"][S]anyone figured out how to increase relationship with companions? (and companion with each other?)[/S] nvm i figured it out[/QUOTE]

Did you mean with cheats, or naturally playing the game? Cause I have no clue how to with cheat engine currently.

TrueF3ar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TrueF3ar »

Is there a way to toggle all/each achievement? If you use the console command toggleachievementdebug you can see the counters for all the achievmentts but I can't figure out how to change them beyond actually doing the achievement.