Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bokkafa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bokkafa »

didn't work for me on first try, GOG version

I'll try restarting verifying etc will update

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

They've patched twice since I've been restarting, but the table seems to still work for me.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Does not enable on the main menu or otherwise.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

My version currently says v1.01.0064 (1153) -steam and table seems to work fine for me. I'm using CE 6.7 and running the LUA code when it asks me to at the load of the table. They keep patching the game but I'm not sure what they are updating.

bokkafa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bokkafa »

same version number but on GOG, I can't click the "enable" box on main menu nor character creation nor in game unfortunately

I'm still trying to verify the game to try again, by the way I selected "always" when a small window popped up how do I change that back if I selected the wrong thing?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="bokkafa, post: 45175, member: 200"]same version number but on GOG, I can't click the "enable" box on main menu nor character creation nor in game unfortunately

I'm still trying to verify the game to try again, by the way I selected "always" when a small window popped up how do I change that back if I selected the wrong thing?[/QUOTE]

Always run is fine if you trust the tables you are loading up. I'm downloading GOG and will see if I can update the table for it.

shuiko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shuiko »

TIP to get Trainer to work:

Launch Game, but don't skip anything, while opening is playing BEFORE main menu appears, load Table and hit enable. Should work.

bokkafa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bokkafa »

ok here's an update: it turns out GOG Galaxy is a piece of work, it got stuck when I was trying to verify the game so I tried to abort it but then it froze, after restarting galaxy the play button turned grey, so the client thinks it's still updating the game. I ran the game from it's exe and it runs normally, I managed to enable the scripts but the only one that seems to work is 1 hit kill. God mode didn't work for me and I can't see the pointers

edit: ok I think it updated and I can see some of the pointers now like money and stat points etc. Whatever problem the GOG version has might be caused by galaxy client so running the game without it may solve the issue. I'll keep trying the god mode scripts my guy died a couple of times in 1 hit

edit: after a couple of more tries I can say on GOG version god mode has an odd effect on the main character, your main guy dies in 1 hit the rest of the party is invulnerable
Last edited by bokkafa on Tue May 08, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

works well on my GoG Obsidian Edition :D

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

If u use gog version try rename 3 dlls GalaxyPeer64.dll GalaxyCSharpGlue.dll and Galaxy64.dll. It works for me

bokkafa
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bokkafa »

does god mode work normal for you guys? my main dude keeps getting owned

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

Worked for me(steam), thanks. Edited Attributes, Skills, Money on my character and Eder(seems there is no attribute lock on companions this time, so far).

Now only need perk points as an essential option :p Tried to do "scan-next" on the only perk point, eventually got 3 addresses but didn't work somehow...
Last edited by frivolousam on Tue May 08, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 45177, member: 1466"]Always run is fine if you trust the tables you are loading up. I'm downloading GOG and will see if I can update the table for it.[/QUOTE]

[S]And yea, u dont need to download GOG version cos ur table works fine with it. U can just put the warning about GogGalaxy in first post[/S]

Well i checked again and table now works without touching dll's soo
Last edited by VirgilSouth on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I downloaded the GOG version and have no issues on my machine. I'm running Windows 10. Do you think it might be Windows 7 that has issues? Maybe it's different code for different operating system.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="bokkafa, post: 45179, member: 200"]

edit: after a couple of more tries I can say on GOG version god mode has an odd effect on the main character, your main guy dies in 1 hit the rest of the party is invulnerable[/QUOTE]

What character did you roll?

Another option might be to turn on the Invulnerable flag on your characters to see if that helps for God Mode. It's in the Character Editor