Stardew Valley v1.3.28 Multiplayer [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Stardew Valley v1.2.33 + v1.3.17 [beta] [Steam]

Post by Rudo »

[USER=7769]@Angelus[/USER] I will update the table as soon as they are done with the hotfixes. The table has already had all your requested cheats.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

I tried using it yesterday (5/2/2018) and I could not get any of them to work. It's why I made a couple of the standard requests, because I know it used to be part of a table from CE forums long and ago. ATM I just want a time freezer and guaranteed stamina thing. Stamina is relatively easy to get with standard searches, but time can be... annoying. And I am personally not as skilled as a lot of you when it comes to this whole thing ^^;; I know the basics of the basics haha.

But I also understand that, because of the beta updates and what not, it will be difficult to make anything solid atm.

Edit: I have gotten the:

Set Run Speed

Unlimited Items (don't think it actually works)

Instant Harvest (don't think it actually works)

Season Pointer

Fishing Pointers, though the Useful Fishing Pointers and Full Fishing Pointers under that seem to cycle randomly without cause. Unsure if those work properly.

Always Treasure

These all, at least, can be activated. They don't all work properly, but they don't just freeze CE and then refuse to activate due to error.
Last edited by Angelus on Thu May 03, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

snailsmog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by snailsmog »

If I remember. Time is 2 bytes and refer the search by 24 hour format.

Ukuboy
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Ukuboy »

Is there any way I could get a table that works with the Beta version? The only script that works is the fishing ones. I would really appreciate it, even if I could just get like infinite health and stamina.

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

Infinite Health/Stamina are an easy find, just mouse over the bar and it will tell you the exact variable you can search.

I also recently attempted the time scale pointer, and tried both 12 and 24 hour clock. Just couldn't figure it out myself. But I also know I am not the brightest when it comes to finding certain variables that aren't a flat number...

I.E. searching 190, swing the ax, search 188, there's the stamina variable that might seem wrong due to the decimal, but that is it. Meanwhile, searching time at 7:00 pm I attempted doing 700, 1800, and pausing as soon as it changed the 10 minutes in game... Could not figure it out or find a marker even when searching all.

(I don't know how to do the deeper scans other than searching a basic variable via the Value: search bar and searching all, increase/decrease, yadda yadda.)

FACEFACE02
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FACEFACE02 »

I've been trying to use the fishing pointers since they worked before. However, now when I try, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. Any suggestions?

Edit: Any suggestions on how to do the pointers myself would also be appreciated.
Last edited by FACEFACE02 on Tue May 08, 2018 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

Up side is the auto catch and perfect things for fishing work... Though having the pointers fixed to determine what you catch, and having the drop down list still be a thing would be pretty awesome... I mean, who doesn't want to fish out a Prismatic Shard?

It would also be nice to figure out how to fix the Always Treasure tick... It worked a few days ago, but guessing a patch screwed that one up.
Last edited by Angelus on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ukuboy
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Ukuboy »

[QUOTE="Angelus, post: 45071, member: 7769"]Up side is the auto catch and perfect things for fishing work... Though having the pointers fixed to determine what you catch, and having the drop down list still be a thing would be pretty awesome... I mean, who doesn't want to fish out a Prismatic Shard?

It would also be nice to figure out how to fix the Always Treasure tick... It worked a few days ago, but guessing a patch screwed that one up.[/QUOTE]

I've actually had no problems with the drop down list and fishing out a prismatic shard. I didn't realize that I could just mouse over my health for a value though. Haha so thanks for that. Could someone tell me the values for hearts for relationships again? I'm pretty sure it's like each heart is 100. So if a person has one heart I could assume the value is between 100 and 200?

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

Really? The fishing pointers only work for the Instant Catch and Always Catch on my end... And the drop down for the Fish ID (can be any item) only brings up a drop down option of various fish that doesn't actually change what is on my line....

The Always Fish Treasure seems to only work whenever it wants to, unless it somehow has conflict with the Instant Catch... Which could be the case, now that I am actually testing that.

I am unsure what the item id is for all the items in the game, so I can't actually test the item catch option without some intelligent help (since I lack intelligence).

As for the hearts/friendship point finder, I would recommend referencing the Wiki to see how many friend points you get for what. I.E. if you give them their favorite thing I think it is like 120 friend points or something. So do an unknown value, increased by 120, and then search again after each next gift. Time consuming? Definitely. But that's kinda the issue with not having the knowledge or skill it takes to sift through hex data ^^;;

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

[USER=7769]@Angelus[/USER] [USER=12527]@snailsmog[/USER] [USER=8957]@Ukuboy[/USER] [USER=17071]@FACEFACE02[/USER]

Hi everyone, I updated the table to support version 1.3.9. I did not test it throughoutly and I only play singleplayer so some features may/may not work in the co.op mode. If you have any trouble, post it here (with some explanation) I will try to troubleshoot it when I have the time.

Have fun. :D
Last edited by Rudo on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Thanks for this, EDIT:

Set NPCs Friendship Points [To Activate/Update: Hold Rightclick on NPCs]

doesn't work
Last edited by Impala on Tue May 08, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

I am honestly not to worried about multiplayer, though I have been using the fishing always catch and the move speed whenever I do play with others. I just can't stand how slow you move, and fishing can be a lil bs sometimes lol.

I will see about doing some tests on this in a lil while, and I will go through and see what all works and doesn't on my end.

Thanks for the work [USER=2048]@Rudo[/USER]

FACEFACE02
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FACEFACE02 »

Aaaaaand it's gone haha small update, stamina no longer works, I haven't checked anything else yet. I do appreciate the update [USER=2048]@Rudo[/USER]

Turkeychopio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Turkeychopio »

Anyone know what on earth the mine level address is? I've never been so stumped before with cheat engine. I tried byte, 2byte, 4byte, 8byte, float and double increasing in value as you go down levels and vice versa.

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angelus »

Alright... Had an odd thing start to happen, though I am unsure if it is some type of conflict born of the table or an update.

Suddenly things like wood and various other things I started picking up had a completely different base address than the same exact materials. So I would have a stack of 4 new wood, and a stack of 179 of the old wood.

This was causing an issue with causing more stacks of the same materials and what not. It happened with much more than just the wood as well. When I went to try and change the address back to the old wood, it caused the game to freeze and then crash to desktop. Typing this before getting back on to see what all is changed.

Also, as a side note, Freeze Time doesn't actually seem to work, but freezing the current time variable does the trick. Ended up checking Freeze Time, went to water the garden, then the dance started... meaning time wasn't frozen.

Still doing more tests with other things, but it is pretty solid so far. Still need to try fishing to make sure it still works properly, along with other things.