Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="habla2k, post: 44668, member: 16947"]Hey, first of all, your table is really great, i'm having a good time using it. There is only one thing, that i still need and that is the option to set the amount for all my loot items to a specific amount. Like, set all the loot i have to 5 pieces. I don't want to use tha "All Loot" Option, because i only like to set the loot i have right now, not everything there is.

I tried to figure it out on my own looking at your Add and Remove scripts, but it's no use. Could you help me out with it? either tell me the code so i add it myself, or add the option into the table.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Simple enough to write the option. You have to edit the first line of the script of the option to change the amount you want to set it to. I added the option under the Add All Loot options. Remember to view a potion first before using it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

habla2k
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by habla2k »

That was fast, thanks!

I also had the idea to use some kind of IF in your Add Loot script, but since you answered already, i can just use that, works fine!

btw, this possible? for specific characters or party leader at least?

[QUOTE="gsurfer04, post: 42501, member: 16246"]I would like an option to set permanent Lure on a character. It's annoying having to recast it every 30s.[/QUOTE]

also, it seems the status effects(allies) script only works on Vaan, at least he is the only one that gets all the icons, judging by the name i thought it would set them to everyone, or my party members.
Last edited by habla2k on Sat May 05, 2018 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

It might be possible, but I'm not playing the game at the moment. I did the request for loot because it was a simple edit of an already made option. Sorry.

habla2k
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by habla2k »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 44828, member: 1466"]It might be possible, but I'm not playing the game at the moment. I did the request for loot because it was a simple edit of an already made option. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

Ok, understood. Thank you anyway, for what you have done already!

tomi2an
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tomi2an »

I stuck when i arrive at archedes, i use unlimited items use and set minimal to 50,

so when i got the Pine Chops, its became 50, and unlucky, i save the data.

now i cannot pass the cab,

please help =(

maybe i must re start the game

damn...

wez1345
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wez1345 »

[QUOTE="tomi2an, post: 44992, member: 16120"]I stuck when i arrive at archedes, i use unlimited items use and set minimal to 50,

so when i got the Pine Chops, its became 50, and unlucky, i save the data.

now i cannot pass the cab,

please help =(

maybe i must re start the game

damn...[/QUOTE]

for the cart all you have to do is remove all chops from your inv go to the technicks shop talk to the guy in the top floor pick the 3rd chat option talk again to buy a chop for 20k do it x3 times untill you get the mesg you can now ride the cart then you can add the sand chop back and ride the cart

BaschXII
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BaschXII »

I have a problem on the game. I added All the Items (weapons, armor ect.) and then I deleted all, but now I don't see any item and I can't choose them. It's all empty where I try to equip an item.

Is there a way to reset the cheat or to have the weapon and armor list back?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

That's normal if you used a delete all option. Buy a Potion and only use the Add All Weapons or Armor or use the shop override to buy a specific weapon or armor you want.

BaschXII
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BaschXII »

Thanks!

What about the Accessories? I need to equip the Dawn Shard to continue the game, but on my accessories list there are the things that I added from the cheat (there are armors in my accessories list, how is it possible?) just them, I am without accessories, they don't appear in that list even If I bought them.

I also tried to drop the Dawn Shard from a chest, but It doesn't appear in my Accessories list. In my accessories list I have just armors, It's strange.

What should I do? :)

habla2k
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by habla2k »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 45113, member: 1466"]...[/QUOTE]

So, how does this Status Effect Script work? Ist it only for guests? Is there anything i can use to have constant effects on my team?`it is really annoying having to recast some of them over and over.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="BaschXII, post: 45234, member: 17079"]Thanks!

What about the Accessories? I need to equip the Dawn Shard to continue the game, but on my accessories list there are the things that I added from the cheat (there are armors in my accessories list, how is it possible?) just them, I am without accessories, they don't appear in that list even If I bought them.

I also tried to drop the Dawn Shard from a chest, but It doesn't appear in my Accessories list. In my accessories list I have just armors, It's strange.

What should I do? :)[/QUOTE]

You forgot to view a potion before using those options. You must do that before using them. You can use the remove all options and start again. Remember to view a potion before using them.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="habla2k, post: 45264, member: 16947"]So, how does this Status Effect Script work? Ist it only for guests? Is there anything i can use to have constant effects on my team?`it is really annoying having to recast some of them over and over.[/QUOTE]

I only had Vaan on my team mostly when I did the cheats. If it doesn't work for everyone, I'm sorry. I'm not playing the game at the moment to look for something better.

habla2k
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by habla2k »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 45273, member: 1466"]I only had Vaan on my team mostly when I did the cheats. If it doesn't work for everyone, I'm sorry. I'm not playing the game at the moment to look for something better.[/QUOTE]

ok, that explains why it is only working on Vaan. i could write the code, but i don't think i will be able to find the correct adresses for everyone. Guess i have to buff up manually then.

ffss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ffss »

The file from [MEDIA=youtube]_79CY-BltW0[/MEDIA] seems to be gone. Could someone post it?

habla2k
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by habla2k »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 45273, member: 1466"]I only had Vaan on my team mostly when I did the cheats. If it doesn't work for everyone, I'm sorry. I'm not playing the game at the moment to look for something better.[/QUOTE]

I tested it again, and this time, all of my team got the statuseffects, i guess it didn't work last time, because i was inside a city and there you only control Vaan.

Anyways i try to get decoy working, but i can't change the type to a binary higher than 7. For example the status 'protect' is binary 18->18, but when i try to change that i can only use 0 to 7. how can i use higher values?
Last edited by habla2k on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.