finding unlimited items For Frozen State got DEV CODES!!!!

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

finding unlimited items For Frozen State got DEV CODES!!!!

Post by matrix501 »

I wanted to edit this as i found the dev codes for the game after 2 years of messing around ok here you guys go enjoy!!!!

in console command just type: say_password true
then you can type things like heal- restores all negative effects and returns your hp to full.
immortal true- activates god mode
add_item (you need to add a 6 digit code) example: 610115 1 the 610115 represents the item the 1 is the amount you want!
ill give you the address of the list of items, Now its complete! This was done thru trial and error! With ALOT of PATIENCE! so be happy there's a ton of stuff on the list! No i didn't make the list but i did add to it! Enjoy!
[Link]

Sorry i had to give the address as the list is too long to post here! but i hope this helps some people.... the help i never got! but it motivated me! And one really great friend i met on here! He did help me! He did a lot! He made me even more determined to learn and find cheats for this game, Fast forward and here we are today! Especially after failing to make a working trainer for this game! So i finally found another way around this game and it's so much fun now! enjoy!!!! Any questions? just ask! :D

What i originally wrote no longer valid since then i got a gaming computer broke down and paid close to 2k i decided i suffered long enough with the 32bit well not really i have close to 10k games on a ton of external hard drives what can i say i love video games! took close to 20 years of collecting them! ok this is what i originally wrote:
im playing the game frozen state the 32bit version no trainers have been made for the 32bit version only the 64bit version and the makers of the 64bit trainer told me dont bother them with an old game! So i wanted to make a simple trainer to help me finish playing as i can only survive usually 1-3 days before i die, usually i run out of food or medicine so i figured if i can get unlimited items ill be fine!

Now i am able to find individual items and change them but then i cant move because of the weight! I havent been able to find the weight! And finding individual items for some reason isnt the same as being able to get all the items to be unlimited. I wanted to know is the unlimited items and unlimited weight or zero weight a 4 bytes, float, double?????? ive been checking "all" to cover all the different search types but that doesnt seem to help me! what am i missing to find these values i look in the tutorial but it isnt helping to answer my question. is anybody here that might be able to answer this?

matrix501
Last edited by matrix501 on Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

need help finding unlimited items and weight

Post by hysspy »

[USER=8264]@matrix501[/USER] : Is it the game made with unity? I think you can cheat the game using mono features in cheat engine.

Here some screenshot of video tutorials i have to learn about cheat engine. You can search the video on youtube ;)

[B]Note : If the game need ram below 4GB, maybe i will try make a table of this game[/B];)

[IMG]https://image.ibb.co/cqXzPS/tutor.png[/IMG]
Last edited by hysspy on Thu May 03, 2018 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

thank you for your reply! I watched the video about mono i understand opening it up and searching for the code and all i'd have no problem doing that but then having to open the auto assembler and write code,i cant tell you how many times i tried to write code i dont understand it. ive tried to make about 20 trainers in the last 2 years none of them worked! LOL! You have the game? If not, If you want the game i can make a copy and post link to you! and i know how to crack it so no need for license number! but it is a 32bit version! my comp is a core 2 duo 2.88 ghz i have 4gb ram but because of 32bit it only uses 2gb ram! but let me know otherwise! have a good day!

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[USER=8264]@matrix501[/USER] : I'm downloading it right now :D

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

hi im still waiting to get my thumbs up icon it isnt showing i got in trouble was told not to spam to get post count so i can give thumbs up! but i still dont see it yet!

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

ok i got you your thumbs up bro! :D

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="matrix501, post: 44635, member: 8264"]ok i got you your thumbs up bro! :D[/QUOTE]

wew man :D

I've done making table for this game but it's not complete because it's really lag when i'm playing this game :D i will just send it to pm yea?
Last edited by hysspy on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

Hi hysspy, did you have any problem with getting the files? did you understand how it was posted? i cant find the other link we were talking on! :) ok it's 1:30pm here on long island, NY. So it must be about 1:30am where you are! so have a good night! talk to you soon buddy!

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

[hey hysspy i found a bunch of set weight get weight its listed like this set weight1 then under it get weight1 and it keeps going set weight2 then get weight 2 its listed 0-3 it has set weight,get weight but looking at them i cant see that the files do anything! do you know? its quick to find if i understood assembly it might help as to what unlimited weight would be posted as i would think they are all similar in games.Do you know?

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

hey hysspy! i put a question to see if anyone knows in unity as to what type of file unlimited weight might be what is the most common in unity. So hope fully it will help to find it. this morning some guy said he had the trainer i was going to tell you i downloaded it and it was 5 viruses! my antimalware and avg virus protector saved me but i did have to make sure and clean my computer! I dont know why some people like you are so nice! A great person then this other guy trying to break my computer, im very disappointed i guess just a bad day for me anyway i hope you have a better day then i had!!

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

sorry to bother you i know your busy, i was looking for info on game frozen state. i found this for frozen state. is this a table??? Do you know?

Items:

movsxd rcx,dword ptr [rsi+48]

Health: float (180) - (0.00000)

movss [rsi+3C],xmm15

Hunger: float (1) - (0.00000)

movss [rax+000000C8],xmm15

Dehydration: float (1) - (0.00000)

movss [rax+000000CC],xmm15

Temperature: float (1) - (0.00000)

movss [rax+000000B8],xmm15

Fatigue: float (1) - (0.00000)

movss [rax+000000D0],xmm15

Bleeding: float (1) - (0.00000)

movss [rdi+000000B4]],xmm15

Poisoning: float (1) - (0.00000)

movss [rdi+000000BC],xmm15

Burns: float (1) - (0.00000)

movss [rdi+000000C0],xmm15

Fractures: float (1) - (0.00000)

movss [rdi+000000C4],xmm15

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: need help finding unlimited items and weight

Post by matrix501 »

my dumb luck! I spent 6 months looking in files found developer codes I can now make myself god mode and give myself any item I want I still cant get the unlimited weight and items to work but now I don't have to looks like my patient snooping paid off it only took 6 months too! lol! if anyone wants it I can post it

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: finding unlimited items For Frozen State got DEV CODES!!!!

Post by matrix501 »

then you can type things like heal- restores all negative effects and returns your hp to full.
add_item (you need to add a 6 digit code) example: 610115 1 the 610115 represents the item the 1 is the amount you want!
This is the complete list of all items in game. No i didn't make the list but Enjoy!
[Link]

The list is too long or i would have added it here! just go there copy and paste in notebook and save somewhere you can acess it during the game so you can add items or make your own shortcut list so you dont have to look thru this big list while your playing! Good luck!

dabros
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dabros »

matrix501 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:46 pm
This is the complete list of all items in game. No i didn't make the list but Enjoy!
[Link]

The list is too long or i would have added it here! just go there copy and paste in notebook and save somewhere you can acess it during the game so you can add items or make your own shortcut list so you dont have to look thru this big list while your playing! Good luck!
Here is that same list in valid json (can be easily imported into spreadsheet, but obviously no useful comments around items), about to use it to create google spreadsheet so maybe share that too later if useful

[Link]

[Link]

matrix501
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matrix501 »

Thank you so much i didn't know you can do this, I tried to just copy and paste it on here and it wouldn't let me and if it did it would look like a big mess anyway thanks for the help now anyone wanting the codes dont have to go to the website they can copy it here! Great job!