Battletech

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
housellama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Battletech

Post by housellama »

[QUOTE="MadMac, post: 43933, member: 16722"]If I understand the way its done you would need to decompile Assembly-CSharp.dll find the Setgodmode and edit the line

weapon.StatCollection.ModifyStat("debug", -1, "DamagePerShot", StatCollection.StatOperation.Float_Multiply, 10f, -1, true);

Now I might not be 100% on this[/QUOTE]

Confirmed. Modified this line to

weapon.StatCollection.ModifyStat("debug", -1, "DamagePerShot", StatCollection.StatOperation.Float_Multiply, 1f, -1, true);

and tested. Weapons do normal damage, nothing else has changed. Tried setting it to false, but it still did upgraded damage. Required changing the actual multiplier to 1. What this means is that the amount of damage can be modified to fit a person's desired level.

Uploaded the modded DLL that does just normal damage here:

[URL]https://mega.nz/#!zqBFGZzT!vek6bMATNsa9IvSLBCzHdJJPDIKA7HNWW1ilpDVFyBw[/URL]

StonerMk2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Battletech

Post by StonerMk2 »

[QUOTE="cowbot, post: 43920, member: 16678"]Setting their "rarity" to 0 and "purchasable" true doesn't work for me.[/QUOTE]

That didnt work for me at first either. You gotta go into the "shops" folder and open up the file shopDef_Componets_intro and add it in there;

[MEDIA=imgur]mqyhXVD[/MEDIA]

Xovard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Battletech

Post by Xovard »

[QUOTE="hentai-sama, post: 43959, member: 453"]change "ContractFloorSalvageBonus" to 28,

Anyone know hot to change salvaging rate from 1/4 to mutch lesser. i set salvaging in all missions to 360, but when i pick it min is 90 and there are only 7 slots.[/QUOTE]

set

"ContractFloorSalvageBonus" : 200,

"PrioritySalvageModifier" : 0.0025,

Madcapper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Battletech

Post by Madcapper »

[QUOTE="hentai-sama, post: 43959, member: 453"]change "ContractFloorSalvageBonus" to 28,

Anyone know hot to change salvaging rate from 1/4 to mutch lesser. i set salvaging in all missions to 360, but when i pick it min is 90 and there are only 7 slots.[/QUOTE]

It does not work i still have 7 slots for potential salvage and i can't post a picture because i don't have the allowed extension :(

hawkins
Cheater
Cheater

Battletech

Post by hawkins »

[QUOTE="housellama, post: 43980, member: 6492"]Confirmed. Modified this line to

weapon.StatCollection.ModifyStat("debug", -1, "DamagePerShot", StatCollection.StatOperation.Float_Multiply, 1f, -1, true);

and tested. Weapons do normal damage, nothing else has changed. Tried setting it to false, but it still did upgraded damage. Required changing the actual multiplier to 1. What this means is that the amount of damage can be modified to fit a person's desired level.

Uploaded the modded DLL that does just normal damage here:

[URL]https://mega.nz/#!zqBFGZzT!vek6bMATNsa9IvSLBCzHdJJPDIKA7HNWW1ilpDVFyBw[/URL][/QUOTE]

This .dll makes my game crash at startup

Kay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Battletech

Post by Kay »

[QUOTE="hawkins, post: 43989, member: 10724"]This .dll makes my game crash at startup[/QUOTE]

works for me for some reasons. GoG version

on another note, I would also like to ask for some way to make events happen a lil more often
Last edited by Kay on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

hentai-sama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Battletech

Post by hentai-sama »

[QUOTE="Xovard, post: 43982, member: 16746"]set

"ContractFloorSalvageBonus" : 200,

"PrioritySalvageModifier" : 0.0025,[/QUOTE]

"PrioritySalvageModifier" " : 0.0025, thx that work
Last edited by hentai-sama on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

hawkins
Cheater
Cheater

Battletech

Post by hawkins »

[QUOTE="Kay, post: 43992, member: 1867"]works for me for some reasons. GoG version

on another note, I would also like to ask for some way to make events happen a lil more often[/QUOTE]

Tried a few times now, as soon as i replace the .dll the game crashes on startup, GoG version as well.
Last edited by hawkins on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

devtek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Battletech

Post by devtek »

[QUOTE="Kay, post: 43987, member: 1867"]anyone found a way to change reputation gain per mission?[/QUOTE]

In simgameconstants I think these change the mission rep. I haven't gotten very far in the actual game so I'm assuming that higher difficulty missions give more rep but not sure the exact numbers. Can't test right this min.

"ContractNegotiatedReputationPerDifficulty" : 2,

"ContractNegotiatedReputationDifficultyMod" : 5,

"ContractNegotiatedReputationVariance" : 0.0,

"MaxReputationChangeOnAContract" : 20.0,

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Battletech

Post by Ashar »

aww, i got exicted then, but yeah, that dll crashes my game too. Is it possible the dll is customized in some way, so it wont work for everyone?

Trying to edit the file myself, installed the app and plugin, and ive useed the plugin to change the value from 10 to 1, but it fails to save, giving following error:

[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/db221f8185167410429c81d71a437ec4.png[/IMG]

Would really love to get this working, id really prefer it if my tiny small lasers didnt do 2.5mil dmg
Last edited by Ashar on Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Anexgohan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Battletech

Post by Anexgohan »

[QUOTE="Ashar, post: 44001, member: 3790"]aww, i got exicted then, but yeah, that dll crashes my game too. Is it possible the dll is customized in some way, so it wont work for everyone?

Trying to edit the file myself, installed the app and plugin, and ive useed the plugin to change the value from 10 to 1, but it fails to save, giving following error:

[IMG]https://i.gyazo.com/db221f8185167410429c81d71a437ec4.png[/IMG]

Would really love to get this working, id really prefer it if my tiny small lasers didnt do 2.5mil dmg[/QUOTE]

I used dlspy to do that worked like charm

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Battletech

Post by Ashar »

ou mean Ilspy? i tried that too, same error, hell if i just open the dll, and dont make any changes at all, and try to save it, i get that error, im not sure what im doing wrong

vegimata
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Battletech

Post by vegimata »

[QUOTE="hawkins, post: 43989, member: 10724"]This .dll makes my game crash at startup[/QUOTE]

Same here. Using the GOG version as well

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Battletech

Post by Ashar »

apprently its a common issue saving with reflexil, says i gotta dump the .dlls or extract the dependencies, whatever that means

Anexgohan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Battletech

Post by Anexgohan »

not ilspy i used dlspy