Dead In Vinland +20 | Update#4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="danielyee, post: 42829, member: 2027"]you are most welcome,really the blog have a new master of table..in time..glad you are on board..in blog i may say to them and adm..tq for giving me to see how games are to clear it..otherwise it be prolong..as it cant be finish the whole game..you too sir..thanks once again[/QUOTE]

Yeap :D u're welcome ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

unifix_2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by unifix_2 »

I tried to post this yesterday, but it seems to have gotten eaten by the forum transfer...

Thanks for the great table! The relationship points and XP are both floats. For relationship points, they increase every time two characters work together. For XP it increases every time a skill increases (but not by using items!).

Alta2r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alta2r »

I fucked up my save game by maxing the whole party skills now I can't get them to level up because I didn't know that you can only level up by increasing your skills and you are really doing a great job but I would be very happy if you can add the xp or lvl cheat keep up the good work . sorry for my bad English :D

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="unifix_2, post: 42985, member: 16412"]I tried to post this yesterday, but it seems to have gotten eaten by the forum transfer...

Thanks for the great table! The relationship points and XP are both floats. For relationship points, they increase every time two characters work together. For XP it increases every time a skill increases (but not by using items!).[/QUOTE]

Wew thanks too for the information, i will scanning it now :D

[QUOTE="Alta2r, post: 43028, member: 16434"]I fucked up my save game by maxing the whole party skills now I can't get them to level up because I didn't know that you can only level up by increasing your skills and you are really doing a great job but I would be very happy if you can add the xp or lvl cheat keep up the good work . sorry for my bad English :D[/QUOTE]

Yeap doing it right now :D.

It's ok about language, my native language isn't english too :D

Alta2r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alta2r »

[QUOTE="hysspy, post: 43058, member: 8069"]Wew thanks too for the information, i will scanning it now :D

Yeap doing it right now :D.

It's ok about language, my native language isn't english too :D[/QUOTE]

Wow that was really fast man you're awesome :D

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

awesome masterful skill once again..any chance on royal adventure..your table works fine sir..tq sir

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="Alta2r, post: 43060, member: 16434"]Wow that was really fast man you're awesome :D[/QUOTE]

Table updated with 2 new cheat ;)

[QUOTE="danielyee, post: 43063, member: 2027"]awesome masterful skill once again..any chance on royal adventure..your table works fine sir..tq sir[/QUOTE]

Yeah i will look at the game first

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

appreciated young master..tq

Alta2r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alta2r »

Great work thanks .

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[USER=16434]@Alta2r[/USER] : Yeah enjoy the new table :D

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

wow once again..the young master of table strikes again...tq sir

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[USER=2027]@danielyee[/USER] : wew thanks too for the kind words man :D

unifix_2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by unifix_2 »

[QUOTE="hysspy, post: 43058, member: 8069"]Wew thanks too for the information, i will scanning it now :D[/QUOTE]

You're awesome man. Thanks for the update!

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="unifix_2, post: 43135, member: 16412"]You're awesome man. Thanks for the update![/QUOTE]

[USER=16412]@unifix_2[/USER] : Thank you sir ;) . There's new update, i'm adding some script from [USER=16363]@Dimentio[/USER] ;)

[QUOTE="Alta2r, post: 43028, member: 16434"]I fucked up my save game by maxing the whole party skills now I can't get them to level up because I didn't know that you can only level up by increasing your skills and you are really doing a great job but I would be very happy if you can add the xp or lvl cheat keep up the good work . sorry for my bad English :D[/QUOTE]

[USER=16412]@unifix_2[/USER] : It's about your save file, i think it's still can saved, no need to play new game from different save file.

If stats already max, you can open max stats script and edit the script value to 50, activate this max stats cheat, then try using item that be able to upgrade skill and boom you're still be able to level up the whole character ;)
Last edited by hysspy on Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alta2r
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alta2r »

[QUOTE="hysspy, post: 43141, member: 8069"][USER=16412]@unifix_2[/USER] : Thank you sir ;) . There's new update, i'm adding some script from [USER=16363]@Dimentio[/USER] ;)

[USER=16412]@unifix_2[/USER] : It's about your save file, i think it's still can saved, no need to play new game from different save file.

If stats already max, you can open max stats script and edit the script value to 50, activate this max stats cheat, then try using item that be able to upgrade skill and boom you're still be able to level up the whole character ;)[/QUOTE]

yup I found that I can do that later lol thank for the help anyway :]