Dead In Vinland +20 | Update#4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kangloveyou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kangloveyou »

[QUOTE="hysspy, post: 42477, member: 8069"]Try this fix ;)

To activate max stats, atleast you have 1 item that improve stats. Example : Loki's cape [Stealth +5] you can get this item on the beach [clothes hanging no people around and you choose take clean clothes only].

Open use an item, choose character, click loki's cape, it will add stealth +5, activate this max stats cheat, and click loki's cape again to max it. ;)

Screenshot : [URL]https://ibb.co/fn2rnS[/URL] , [URL]https://ibb.co/mxnVgn[/URL] .[/QUOTE]

thank you for help great table :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="kangloveyou, post: 42480, member: 8578"]thank you for help great table :D[/QUOTE]

Yeap & Good Luck finishing the game ;)

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

if you are a beginner with CE - this is a nice work

i think im going to see this tut for aob scan lol

i know how to use CE (using it for long time now and was making some tables for me only) but this aob thing ... a mystery lol

thanks anyway

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="BoehserOnkel, post: 42532, member: 620"]if you are a beginner with CE - this is a nice work

i think im going to see this tut for aob scan lol

i know how to use CE (using it for long time now and was making some tables for me only) but this aob thing ... a mystery lol

thanks anyway[/QUOTE]

Yeap i'm totally newbie :D , thank you too sir for using my table ;)

Aob scan always be my fraulein in cheat engine ;)

My table post in this forum are still just 4 [click my name tag "hysspy", if u want to see more about my table ;)]

Screenshot : [URL]https://ibb.co/ix7vE7[/URL]

My best MASTER :[B][USER=68] Recifense[/USER] and [USER=1]STN[/USER] . [/B]I have many of their table for gaming and learning ;)

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi sir..it seem the game been updated..wow sir the table is great til it been updated..all the best sir

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="danielyee, post: 42553, member: 2027"]hi sir..it seem the game been updated..wow sir the table is great til it been updated..all the best sir[/QUOTE]

Yeah, have fun playing this game ;)

game updated? i will checking it.

i hope miracle exist on this cheat table so that can be used on updated game :D

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

Thanks you so much for this man!!

Just a heads up: I don't reccomend using the one hit kill, since I broke my game. There's a quest where you need to learn insults, and that can only be done when an enemy uses it in battle. Sooo, if you kill threm fast, you're done.

RemisRO
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RemisRO »

Thanks for adding the stats cheat man, you're awesome. :D
Last edited by RemisRO on Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="Zozinhu, post: 42615, member: 6252"]Thanks you so much for this man!!

Just a heads up: I don't reccomend using the one hit kill, since I broke my game. There's a quest where you need to learn insults, and that can only be done when an enemy uses it in battle. Sooo, if you kill threm fast, you're done.[/QUOTE]

Yeap, no problem :D

Thanks for the heads up, hmm so there's a situation that u can't use one hit kill cheat, this [learning insult thing on game], i will add a note on my post. ;)

[QUOTE="RemisRO, post: 42626, member: 10250"]Thanks for adding the stats cheat man, you're awesome. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah man :D

Thank you too for using my ctable ;)

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

a very thanks n appreciated sir..a great well done job..thanks..

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="danielyee, post: 42674, member: 2027"]a very thanks n appreciated sir..a great well done job..thanks..[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Thank you too for using my ctable ;)

Israfel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Israfel »

table doesn't work for me at all in the Steam/Mac version sadly.. May just be an issue with how CE works on Mac to begin with tho..

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

I must salute to all the big creators of table that been organised in this fearlessrevolution blog.i wil try again to donate cos I been failure to donate to this site..i m in rural china..i m depress..the only here remain all the good friends..i envy the guys here in blog..they r so freely do what they wish for..i salute to the adm..tq..hysspy..wow u rocks

hysspy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hysspy »

[QUOTE="Israfel, post: 42784, member: 2523"]table doesn't work for me at all in the Steam/Mac version sadly.. May just be an issue with how CE works on Mac to begin with tho..[/QUOTE]

aw man, my gear on making ctable are windows 7, i guess you could install dual boot, mac and windows 7 on your pc. then i hope all will work perfectly ;)

[automerge]1524025585[/automerge]

[QUOTE="danielyee, post: 42796, member: 2027"]I must salute to all the big creators of table that been organised in this fearlessrevolution blog.i wil try again to donate cos I been failure to donate to this site..i m in rural china..i m depress..the only here remain all the good friends..i envy the guys here in blog..they r so freely do what they wish for..i salute to the adm..tq..hysspy..wow u rocks[/QUOTE]

Yeap this forum are really amazing and the admin are really friendly ;)

wow yeah thank you for the kind words man ;)
Last edited by hysspy on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

you are most welcome,really the blog have a new master of table..in time..glad you are on board..in blog i may say to them and adm..tq for giving me to see how games are to clear it..otherwise it be prolong..as it cant be finish the whole game..you too sir..thanks once again