Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kitsos
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Post by Kitsos »

gvargas wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:18 am
Anyone had any luck finding friendship? If my past experience hacking Atelier games serves me well they are always float numbers in the character stats section but not this time, I tried narrowing it with many scans but no luck, I analized the one Cielo did for the Firis version but that one rises the friendship value after a battle up to the next event and so on so I don't know if the same applies to this game... any ideas?
Yes, Dissect structures (player healths). its the +20 offset
[Link]

I havent tested them further but maybe when i have time. (ill go on a vacation though so..)
I knew it had be that 500 because i have 100 :P

(used Lydie/Sue/Firis/Mathias. Dunno why the fuck lyd and sue have values. maybe they add or compare?)
and weirdly though i could alter only 1 so it might have to do with the other above it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

Is there any way to start the battle with max support gauge so we can easily see those fancy super attacks?

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

Kitsos wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:18 am
gvargas wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:18 am
Anyone had any luck finding friendship? If my past experience hacking Atelier games serves me well they are always float numbers in the character stats section but not this time, I tried narrowing it with many scans but no luck, I analized the one Cielo did for the Firis version but that one rises the friendship value after a battle up to the next event and so on so I don't know if the same applies to this game... any ideas?
Yes, Dissect structures (player healths). its the +20 offset
[Link]

I havent tested them further but maybe when i have time. (ill go on a vacation though so..)
I knew it had be that 500 because i have 100 :P

(used Lydie/Sue/Firis/Mathias. Dunno why the fuck lyd and sue have values. maybe they add or compare?)
and weirdly though i could alter only 1 so it might have to do with the other above it?
Nope it's not, I changed all the players values to 500 and friendship its still the same... :(

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Here's good guide to the game :

[Link]

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

For those who want to increase their Friendship values without having to fight use the Days Elapsed cheat and then go to bed for 10 days (max), you will get 1 FP each time and the time will get back to original.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

gvargas wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:40 am
For those who want to increase their Friendship values without having to fight use the Days Elapsed cheat and then go to bed for 10 days (max), you will get 1 FP each time and the time will get back to original.
You can also just turn the speedhack on and kill level 1 enemies. Every 2 enemies gives you 1.

The game is going to update on the 17th, and I'm not sure how that will impact the table. So just be warned that if you update and get the new dlc, the table may not be supported. I'll be updating my parts, but it will take a bit. You've been officially warned.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

zachillios wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:46 pm
gvargas wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:40 am
You can also just turn the speedhack on and kill level 1 enemies. Every 2 enemies gives you 1.

The game is going to update on the 17th, and I'm not sure how that will impact the table. So just be warned that if you update and get the new dlc, the table may not be supported. I'll be updating my parts, but it will take a bit. You've been officially warned.
I think its faster to just fast forward time, I reached FP 100 in 5 min... :)

Thanks for the warning, I'm already at the end of the game, just doing all the characters events so I can unlock the true ending, the only script that I would need updated is the one to change the items... ;)

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

Here is a table made with the help of zachillios and kitsos's codes as a base and the help of an anonymous player. It's the Character Stats table with two Friendship float values that must add 100. I already have all the characters at 100 so I'm going to post the values the table shows so you can just replace yours with mine:

Firis Friendship 1: 85.8999939
Firis Friendship 2: 14.1000061

Mathias Friendship 1: 68.35002899
Mathias Friendship 2: 31.64996719

Alt Friendship 1: 91.90000153
Alt Friendship 2: 8.100002289

Sophie Friendship 1: 92.79999542
Sophie Friendship 2: 7.200003147
Attachments
Atelier_Lydie_and_Suelle_Friendship.ct
Friendship
(14.99 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

OP Updated with script updates, as well as a few new features on my end. Thank you Kitsos and a few other people for handling the scripting stuff. Note that this is the last update coming from me till the big patch next week. Feel free to contribute, but I will incorporate any updates into the OP then.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Post by tontsa00 »

Patch notes: [URL]http://www.siliconera.com/2018/01/15/atelier-lydie-suelle-lot-dlc-season-pass-including-boss-fight-sophie/#oJtFtyYMcbqRLebA.99[/URL]

Tested with 1.07 table, only option that still work is "Highlighted Item editor".
Last edited by tontsa00 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Post by jonasbeckman »

DLC support but hopefully some bug fixes too, changelog seems to be a bit late but it is known that among the changes they did there's a higher level cap, new companion (DLC, I think this first one will be Lucia and then the second one will see Ilmeria as a full companion.) and probably some additional area for this.

Looks like they fixed a few things in the BGM packs too, little typo for one track and then changing two others to run in a loop.

Some music was added for Sophie as well, guessing she's a encounter and probably just like in Firis she'll be using some pretty overpowered explosives.

(Flame of the end of creation or whatever that thing was called, ban on name and all but I think you can top that in Firis and this installment with the N/A or nuke. :p )

Haven't really progressed any further than chapter 7 so far though since the display driver doesn't like the game, guess it's time to try a new GPU heh.

But anyways I think it's support for the first of two(?) DLC packs each adding one new (already existing character.) companion to the players party and some tweaks such as the level cap and probably a new area or something to go with it. (I think the existing super-bosses can also go up to the new level cap too.)

EDIT: Guess it's probably not an encounter actually, probably just some tweaks or additional scenes for the new party member addition or perhaps bug fixes to existing scenes.
Last edited by jonasbeckman on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Post by zachillios »

OP is updated for the new patch! So a huge thank you for everyone who pitched in updating this, it was definitely a labor of love on their part.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Here's list of new traits, copied from Steam Community discussions:

Here's all the new traits:

Divine Mobility: Wait time after using skills is reduced by 30%

Divine Regeneration: Recover 100 HP on every turn

Divine Conversion: 30%of damage taken is absorbed into MP and 30% of MP consumed is recovered as HP.

Divine Enhancement: Increases Max HP and MP by 100

Divine Attack: Increase ATK by 100

Divine Defense: Increase DEF by 100

Divine Energy: Increase SPD by 100

Divine Strength: Increase EE by 50

Divine Supprt: Increase effects of Stand-in defense and Follow-Up skill by 30%.

Divine Turn-Around: Increases states significantly when fighting a strong enemy

Resonance Blade: Master - Increase ATK by 20 during battle, while adding the effect of others attackers' "Resonance Blades" as well

Resonance Shield: Vajra - Does the same thing but with defense.

Resonance Art: Glory - Same thing but with speed

Resonance All: Creation - Increases ATK, DEF, and SPD by 10 during battle, while adding the effect of other attacker's "Resonance All" traits as well.

Evil's Bane: Increases the effect of attack tiems by 60%

Peerless Strike: Increases damage dealt to a stunned target by 80%

Lightning Throw: Reduces the waittime after using an item by 60%

Mighty Throw: Significantly increases the wait time after using an tiem, but increases power significantly.

Twin Powers: Pair - Bestows an effect that adds additional Lightning and Wind damage when using an item.

Sun's Proection: Increases skill power by 20%, and recovers HP equal to 10% of damage inflicted with attacks.

Moon's Protection: Increases skill power by 20%, and recovers MP each turn.

Warrior Star: Increases skill power dramatically, but dramatically weakens item power.

Holy Sacrifice: Increases the effects of Stand-in defense and Follow-Up Skills, but lowers Max HP.

Rose Fairy's Prayer: Significantly increases ATK, but makes you more easily stunned.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

tontsa00 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:54 pm
Here's list of new traits, copied from Steam Community discussions:

Here's all the new traits:

Divine Mobility: Wait time after using skills is reduced by 30%

Divine Regeneration: Recover 100 HP on every turn

Divine Conversion: 30%of damage taken is absorbed into MP and 30% of MP consumed is recovered as HP.

Divine Enhancement: Increases Max HP and MP by 100

Divine Attack: Increase ATK by 100

Divine Defense: Increase DEF by 100

Divine Energy: Increase SPD by 100

Divine Strength: Increase EE by 50

Divine Supprt: Increase effects of Stand-in defense and Follow-Up skill by 30%.

Divine Turn-Around: Increases states significantly when fighting a strong enemy

Resonance Blade: Master - Increase ATK by 20 during battle, while adding the effect of others attackers' "Resonance Blades" as well

Resonance Shield: Vajra - Does the same thing but with defense.

Resonance Art: Glory - Same thing but with speed

Resonance All: Creation - Increases ATK, DEF, and SPD by 10 during battle, while adding the effect of other attacker's "Resonance All" traits as well.

Evil's Bane: Increases the effect of attack tiems by 60%

Peerless Strike: Increases damage dealt to a stunned target by 80%

Lightning Throw: Reduces the waittime after using an item by 60%

Mighty Throw: Significantly increases the wait time after using an tiem, but increases power significantly.

Twin Powers: Pair - Bestows an effect that adds additional Lightning and Wind damage when using an item.

Sun's Proection: Increases skill power by 20%, and recovers HP equal to 10% of damage inflicted with attacks.

Moon's Protection: Increases skill power by 20%, and recovers MP each turn.

Warrior Star: Increases skill power dramatically, but dramatically weakens item power.

Holy Sacrifice: Increases the effects of Stand-in defense and Follow-Up Skills, but lowers Max HP.

Rose Fairy's Prayer: Significantly increases ATK, but makes you more easily stunned.
Thanks for literally copying and pasting my own post lol. I already incorporated all the new traits in.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Table fully updated with all new dlc traits, effects, and item ids. Also added total test evaluation points. The max is enabled through a drop down option.