Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
glecas
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 3.0.7 CT

Post by glecas »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:40 pm
Table Updated:
  • v 3.0.7:
    Added Features:
    • Staff Writer (Saves/Reads all staff members (arrays) to/from file) (Added to "Staff Hook")
You just made some genius sh*t! :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Anyone know how to edit the people fulton extracted statistic? Such that I would be able to manually change it for the key items, not really looking forward to extracting ~500 dudes again. (I can find the value but only when I'm in the statistics screen and changing it there does nothing.)

Edit: Nevermind I found a value that I think is the amount of people fultoned this session, and editing that changes the statistic and challenges and everything. (Just a 4byte unknown scan and search for increased value by 1 after fultoning in case anyone else is interested.)

glecas
Cheater
Cheater

Post by glecas »

bloodaxis wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:05 pm
Anyone know how to edit the people fulton extracted statistic? Such that I would be able to manually change it for the key items, not really looking forward to extracting ~500 dudes again. (I can find the value but only when I'm in the statistics screen and changing it there does nothing.)

Edit: Nevermind I found a value that I think is the amount of people fultoned this session, and editing that changes the statistic and challenges and everything. (Just a 4byte unknown scan and search for increased value by 1 after fultoning in case anyone else is interested.)
Anything you find you should share. You did the right thing grasshopper. :mrgreen:

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:05 pm

There is a "Stats 1 Hook" in the "Debug" -> "Workspace" section, I still haven't mapped all those out but I'll bet it's in that same structure; you can even "See what addresses this instruction accesses" to see all addresses accessed while in the stats menu (make sure to scroll to see all stats).
Look for:

Code: Select all

mgsvtpp.exe+461BF3D:  8B 0C 82                    -  mov ecx,[rdx+rax*4]
AOB: (You'll need to add +1D to the address this finds)

0FB7xxxxxx39xx76xx0FB6xxxxxx31xx24xx3Cxx75xx0FB7xxxxxx01xx8Bxxxx89xx48xxxxxxxxxx
These seem to be the real values and hold but I haven't done a lot of testing with it.
Make a backup of your save. These stats and settings in the structure hold across saves so be careful what you change.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:17 am
Yeah I figured I'd find most of that somewhere, all of those were easy to find and change just by normal scanning, except for the fulton extractions being saved in some different way. By the way, this table is pretty great, now all I need/want is the old "unlock all development items" script that pox911 or someone made and for the rewards to work with staff again, although that probably does work if you fiddle with it enough!

CipherDidThis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CipherDidThis »

So I've begun to notice even with FOBs full of S++ soldiers, it's still not enough for the 11+ grade items, which seem to require all 4 FOBs fully staffed. I was wondering if there was any way to edit the level of staff teams directly, or at least faking it long enough to develop something higher level? I tried doing it myself but I wasn't able to make the value change, it made me think maybe it was tied to being online but... well you can play the game offline after all. I feel like this must not be possible, otherwise, it would already be in the cheat engine, but considering I don't know why it's impossible I figured I'd ask.

Another thing worth noting is I noticed I got soft banned after I used the +500 vehicles function, I'm guessing something picks up the massive influx of vehicles as I haven't been playing online FOBs, just signing in to collect daily coins and check developments. While it's too late for me, it might be worth having options of less quantity for others in the future.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

CipherDidThis wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:05 am
So I've begun to notice even with FOBs full of S++ soldiers, it's still not enough for the 11+ grade items, which seem to require all 4 FOBs fully staffed. I was wondering if there was any way to edit the level of staff teams directly, or at least faking it long enough to develop something higher level? I tried doing it myself but I wasn't able to make the value change, it made me think maybe it was tied to being online but... well you can play the game offline after all. I feel like this must not be possible, otherwise, it would already be in the cheat engine, but considering I don't know why it's impossible I figured I'd ask.
Use the "Staff Divisions Hook" to temporarily set the division levels for developments.

CipherDidThis wrote:
Another thing worth noting is I noticed I got soft banned after I used the +500 vehicles function, I'm guessing something picks up the massive influx of vehicles as I haven't been playing online FOBs, just signing in to collect daily coins and check developments. While it's too late for me, it might be worth having options of less quantity for others in the future.
Still don't get how I've not been banned, I think I've added a couple thousand in testing by now. But yeah it seems to be a trend so I'll add some with less values and may be a warning for the higher value ones. But you can edit the scripts to add what ever values you want. Just Know that resources in MGSV are stored as 2x the value, so 500 is stored as 1000. So for say +10 vehicles.

+10 Vehicles ()->

{$lua}
------------------------------ ENABLE ------------------------------
[ENABLE]
if syntaxcheck then return end
writeInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4C0', 20 + readInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4C0'))
writeInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4C4', 20 + readInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4C4'))
writeInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4C8', 20 + readInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4C8'))
writeInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4CC', 20 + readInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4CC'))
writeInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4D0', 20 + readInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4D0'))
writeInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4D4', 20 + readInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4D4'))
writeInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4D8', 20 + readInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4D8'))
writeInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4DC', 20 + readInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4DC'))
writeInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4E0', 20 + readInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4E0'))
writeInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4E4', 20 + readInteger('[ptrResourcesHook]+E4E4'))
mrAutoDisable(memrec.ID)
------------------------------ DISABLE ------------------------------
[DISABLE]

CipherDidThis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CipherDidThis »

I was never actually able to make that division hook work, I'm able to attempt to inject the higher exp values into the game, but the only result I get is a screen that looks like this [Link] that looks promising at first, however, no amount of moving staff around will actually make the staff divisions appear to be a higher level outside of that confirmation screen. Apologies if this has been asked before, but search turned up no results for division in this thread, and I couldn't find any youtube videos on it either like with the S++ guide.

glecas
Cheater
Cheater

Post by glecas »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:43 am
Still don't get how I've not been banned, I think I've added a couple thousand in testing by now. But yeah it seems to be a trend so I'll add some with less values and may be a warning for the higher value ones. But you can edit the scripts to add what ever values you want. Just Know that resources in MGSV are stored as 2x the value, so 500 is stored as 1000. So for say +10 vehicles.
AFAIK there is no Anti-Cheat system in the game. Only explanation is perhaps the unlucky coincidence of an admin being online and poking around to spot cheaters. Another alternative could be that another player sends a report - I know they have an online form on their website, so anyone could write a report and submit. I rarely play online, so I don't remember it clearly - but I think that other players can "see" your FOB and your staff. Even if you are not "doing anything" but being online.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

CipherDidThis wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:40 am
I was never actually able to make that division hook work, I'm able to attempt to inject the higher exp values into the game, but the only result I get is a screen that looks like this [Link] that looks promising at first, however, no amount of moving staff around will actually make the staff divisions appear to be a higher level outside of that confirmation screen. Apologies if this has been asked before, but search turned up no results for division in this thread, and I couldn't find any youtube videos on it either like with the S++ guide.
I'm not the original author so I did limited testing but I'll have to take a look at it.

Bigman397
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bigman397 »

CipherDidThis wrote:

Haha, my online account has.. err... a LOT of laundered vehicles and herbs. Not sure what a 'ban' constitutes in this game.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

CipherDidThis wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:40 am
I was never actually able to make that division hook work,...
Ok so I had a look at that and at some point I'll post a table that will have some instructions nested in the script's memory record. But for the "Staff Divisions Hook".

Staff Divisions Hook Instructions.
  • (Optional) Use "Staff Writer" to Save Staff State if needed.
  1. Enable script.
  2. Reassign All Staff in "Staff Management".
  3. Go to "Development", and develop to your hearts content.
  4. Disable when done.
  • (Optional) Use "Staff Writer" to reset Staff State if needed.
And this should enable you to develop what ever you want, I don't know how well it will work for the online developments, but their development states hold over new games (if prerequisite items are developed) so I assume they'll work fine. But still no bans, so it's hard to say how that will play into things.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 3.0.8 CT

Post by TimFun13 »

Table Updated:
  • v 3.0.8:
    "Cassette Tape Unlocker" modified and changed to "Unlocker", now unlocks all developments, emblems, and cassette tapes. Developments will still require staff division level and special staff members to meet requirements.
    Added Features:
    • Unlocker (Unlocks all developments, emblems, and cassette tapes. Developments will still require staff division level and special staff members to meet requirements.)

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

CipherDidThis wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:31 pm
I guess I could ethically invade these Fobs now that we're all marked as bad boys...
I know right, I keep hearing about this "quarantine zone" and I so want to pillage it just for the hell of it, but go figure if you want to be quarantined then it's easier said then done; but I'm not really trying to be quarantined either.

CipherDidThis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CipherDidThis »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:19 am
CipherDidThis wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:31 pm
I guess I could ethically invade these Fobs now that we're all marked as bad boys...
I know right, I keep hearing about this "quarantine zone" and I so want to pillage it just for the hell of it, but go figure if you want to be quarantined then it's easier said then done; but I'm not really trying to be quarantined either.
Do you know if you family share this game to another steam account and play it what happens? Will the soft ban carry over, or does the steam ID have its own profile? If the latter, you could always try getting on a new steam account and flooding your account with whatever the limit is of vehicles, parasites, etc etc, everything that will make you pf score high and see what happens. I'm also not sure what I did, but I remember sometime before I got soft banned I managed to end up with -3 of one of the turrets, that could also have triggered something perhaps.