Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kot3mo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by kot3mo »

Is it possible to get a script that changer the weather?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Did any one know how to search the km/h values of chocobos's skill in Comrades mode ?
because the km is has a dot of (xx.xkm/h) I don't know how to search , anyone can tell me ?

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Koshiko »

I just searched for increase on each new scan and found it really quick. I'm bad at pointers, so I just suggest catching a fresh chocobo and increasing its speed by a small amount each search. I was able to modify a fresh chocobo to max required stats with a search on each stat quite easily, with no need to look for pointers to make a proper table.

desti2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by desti2 »

Can somebody tell me how to find DLC weapons and change their ID so i can sold them(as somebody mention it) ?i know how to add gold to other games by searching amount that i currently have and then lowering it but that's all that i can.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Koshiko wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:13 am
I just searched for increase on each new scan and found it really quick. I'm bad at pointers, so I just suggest catching a fresh chocobo and increasing its speed by a small amount each search. I was able to modify a fresh chocobo to max required stats with a search on each stat quite easily, with no need to look for pointers to make a proper table.
huh , i just don't know why the staff make this stupid system for the choco , that fighting champ i just play once , no idea what i can get if i complete it.

And that Lv.99 infrit II is so annyoing (those fire ball) after I win I get a old key don't know where to use for .....

maskedman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by maskedman »

Thank you for the table, but I do have a question how come View Complete Bestiary doesn't save on your save file when I restart the game. Usually with codes like that they usually save on your save file.

David LionHeart
Cheater
Cheater

Post by David LionHeart »

Hi guys, i have a problem with the subquest of bulbous onion. It doesn't progress because i have 99 onion in inventary. I try to set it to 0 with the item finder. It desappear, then pick up the bulbous onion from the ground but the quest still doesn't progress... how can i resolve this problem?
Thank you for help

Harliva
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Harliva »

teinousi wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:26 am
Did any one know how to search the km/h values of chocobos's skill in Comrades mode ?
because the km is has a dot of (xx.xkm/h) I don't know how to search , anyone can tell me ?

You just need to change your scan type to float value or double. it will allow you to put the exact value with the coma, then you just proceed as usual, : first scan, then you up your chocobo's speed, write the new value, click next scan and repeat the second step until you find the right value to edit. This is how i did it anyway. I hope it will help you.

DJGB
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DJGB »

Is there a way to get a Pointer for leveling or changing the values for Chocobos in Comrades?

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

cns00 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:03 am
Due to the nature of the script, you should expect things like this. I recommend disabling the script when handing in items for certain quests or setting up a hotkey to toggle it on/off. I was trying to set up a temp disable function using GetAsyncKeyState, but I could never get it working on 64 bit processes.
kazukiwoof wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:16 am
There is a separate value for the display name of these items. The value is different than the item ids so I would have to create a whole new dropdown list just for the names. Take a look at the Highlighted Weapon Pointers for an example. I may do it eventually if I get bored enough. However, if it really bugs you, just buy the items with DurmmerIX's script and then use the Finder scripts to modify stats.
teinousi wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:26 am
Koshiko wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:13 am
DJGB wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:22 am
Updated table with chocobo stats. Unsure of the Highlighted function as I only had one chocobo to test on.
maskedman wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:08 am
I intended it to be this way since it would have overridden everyones killcount permanently otherwise.
David LionHeart wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:50 am
I have yet to do this quest to resolve this bug, but you can try setting both the Item ID and Quantity of the bulbous onion to 0. Refresh your inventory, and then pick the onion.

David LionHeart
Cheater
Cheater

Post by David LionHeart »

I just try to set both the item ID and Quantity to 0 and the pick up the onion but nothing happen... The subquest still bugged :(

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:42 am
[...]
Updated table with chocobo stats. Unsure of the Highlighted function as I only had one chocobo to test on.
[...]
if the injection point you use is the same as mine, rsi is holding the offset to the current highlighting/viewing chocobo.
so as long as you utilize with rsi as well for the pointer (either "lea 64reg, [rsi+rbx]", or fetching rsi as well for the pointer entry), it should be ok.

also, I was making some pointers for my own and am using this injection point to determine the menu item the cursor is at:

Code: Select all

aobscanmodule(optionsNoReadInMenuAOB,ffxv_s.exe,C7 ** ** ** ** ** ** ** 48 ** ** ** ** ** ** 48 ** ** 75 ** 8B 9E 64 09 00 00 48)
registersymbol(optionsNoReadInMenuAOB)

{
mov [rsp+20],00000001	<<<
lea rcx,[rsi+00000730]
cmp rbx,rcx
}
here, rbx holds the line number your menu cursor is pointing at.
you can utilize it in your item/weapon viewer and you don't need to re-sort the inventory and a given itemID to locate the pointer anymore.

e.g.

[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
aobscanmodule(optionsNoReadInMenuAOB,ffxv_s.exe,C7 ** ** ** ** ** ** ** 48 ** ** ** ** ** ** 48 ** ** 75 ** 8B 9E 64 09 00 00 48)
registersymbol(optionsNoReadInMenuAOB)

label(dOptinsNo)
registersymbol(dOptinsNo)

alloc(newmem,2048,optionsNoReadInMenuAOB) //"ffxv_s.exe"+ADD6859)
label(originalcode_itemreadinremodelingmenu)
registersymbol(originalcode_itemreadinremodelingmenu)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here
readmem(optionsNoReadInMenuAOB,18)
jne @f
readmem(optionsNoReadInMenuAOB+14,6)
mov rcx,dOptinsNo
mov [rcx],ebx

@@:
jmp exit

originalcode_itemreadinremodelingmenu:
readmem(optionsNoReadInMenuAOB,18)
//mov [rsp+20],00000001
//lea rcx,[rsi+00000730]
//cmp rbx,rcx

exit:
jmp optionsNoReadInMenuAOB+12

///
dOptinsNo:
///

optionsNoReadInMenuAOB: //"ffxv_s.exe"+ADD6859:
jmp newmem

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
optionsNoReadInMenuAOB: //"ffxv_s.exe"+ADD6859:
readmem(originalcode_itemreadinremodelingmenu,18)
//db C7 44 24 20 01 00 00 00 48 8D 8E 30 07 00 00 48 39 CB
//Alt: mov [rsp+20],00000001
//Alt: lea rcx,[rsi+00000730]
//Alt: cmp rbx,rcx

unregistersymbol(originalcode_itemreadinremodelingmenu)
unregistersymbol(dOptinsNo)
then, for the item pointer, just use [dOptinsNo]*8 as the offset and it should always point to the correct item pointer (as long as you're in the item menu that is.)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>8133</ID>
      <Description>"id"</Description>
      <ShowAsHex>1</ShowAsHex>
      <Color>0000FF</Color>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>pItemBase</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>[dOptinsNo]*8</Offset>
      </Offsets>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
but note that the injection point I use reads also the current "tab number" at the same time if existed as well (the category at the top of the inventory menu/weapon menu/etc.), I didn't bother to filter it out as it reads the "option number" last in the cycle (and more frequently as well) and it doesn't bother simple edit at all. but if you'd consider to use this method, you may want to add the filter for those who somehow always freeze the address before they edit the value..

ok, that's it.
hope the info helps~

off to play more Kingdom Come now...
Last edited by Cielos on Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

To : Harliva , Squall8
thx , I got it . its so lucky the value can save to game V w V
now I complete all quest now , the most powerful weapon is not anything , is the own fist from 鬼王's かめはめ波

maskedman
Cheater
Cheater

Post by maskedman »

@Squall8

make sense I didn't know it would reset your kill count. I do have a suggestion is it possible to get all of the datalogs through cheat engine there are some that are apparently missable and you can't got back to those area unfortunately unless you do chapter select, but you'll use all of progress when exploring the map :(

LanceToTheN
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LanceToTheN »

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:42 am

What happened to the "Minimum Item Amount on Gain/Use" cheat?