Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

msraimu wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:15 am
Does anybody have a post-story game file they are willing to share (that isn't affected by the 51/80 Rejuvenation Side Quest bug)?
I don't know if you'll be able to use it, but here ya go:
Ni No Kuni 2 Save.zip
(105.59 KiB) Downloaded 69 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

msraimu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by msraimu »

zachillios wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:57 am
msraimu wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:15 am
Does anybody have a post-story game file they are willing to share (that isn't affected by the 51/80 Rejuvenation Side Quest bug)?
I don't know if you'll be able to use it, but here ya go: Ni No Kuni 2 Save.zip
Worked just fine, thanks a lot.

AznBoy222
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AznBoy222 »

Is there a way to use this table to get "Smelly Shoes"? You need them for a sidequest later on and they rarely drop from mobs.

Tago
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tago »

To get "Smelly Shoes" you need to edit an item with a table version around 7, and set the both effects to 0, the item must also be of quality 0 and not be cursed. That newest table only has the drop-down menu so you can't use it for it.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Weird, i've used "Enable all Trip Doors" by accident, haven't teleported to anywhere else i have never been to, but now at chapter 5 i can't progress since i need to defeat Zagg at some woods. First i've encountered this bug, by entering that shipmakers place, talked to that guy who says i need to rescue his fellow shipbuilder and he directed my party to some cave, and after i've talked with that shipmaker, game jumped that woods place, saw Zagg, but no idea why i saw that Zagg entering and saw his boss name too. But game's quest said i needed to explore that cave where shipbuilder's mate's were, did that and killed boss in that cave too, went back to shipbuilders and they said they need some special wood to make ship for the party, talked to Nial who said that special wood is in his old woods place. In that map got to "Hard Woods" section, and i quest updated to "Defeat Zagg" but everytime i try to enter that area where boss is Batu says, why i'm leaving and i try to run to the boss but i only see my controlled player character running to insivible wall and nothing happens and can't even see boss behind that invisible wall. Fortunetely i have earlier save from chapter 3, but that's too behind :(

So anyway to disable that "Enable all Trip doors ?

AznBoy222
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by AznBoy222 »

Tago wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:57 pm
To get "Smelly Shoes" you need to edit an item with a table version around 7, and set the both effects to 0, the item must also be of quality 0 and not be cursed. That newest table only has the drop-down menu so you can't use it for it.
Thank you very much. It was actually version 8, but still thanks nonetheless. If anyone else needs that item, how I did it was use the Shop Override to buy a bunch of Simple Slippers and eventually you'll get one that's of 0 grade. Then you just do what Tago says and you're good. If you have the thing in the Kingdom that uncurses items, you don't have to get an uncursed one from this method, just one that's grade 0.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

tontsa00 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:12 pm
Weird, i've used "Enable all Trip Doors" by accident, haven't teleported to anywhere else i have never been to, but now at chapter 5 i can't progress since i need to defeat Zagg at some woods. First i've encountered this bug, by entering that shipmakers place, talked to that guy who says i need to rescue his fellow shipbuilder and he directed my party to some cave, and after i've talked with that shipmaker, game jumped that woods place, saw Zagg, but no idea why i saw that Zagg entering and saw his boss name too. But game's quest said i needed to explore that cave where shipbuilder's mate's were, did that and killed boss in that cave too, went back to shipbuilders and they said they need some special wood to make ship for the party, talked to Nial who said that special wood is in his old woods place. In that map got to "Hard Woods" section, and i quest updated to "Defeat Zagg" but everytime i try to enter that area where boss is Batu says, why i'm leaving and i try to run to the boss but i only see my controlled player character running to insivible wall and nothing happens and can't even see boss behind that invisible wall. Fortunetely i have earlier save from chapter 3, but that's too behind :(

So anyway to disable that "Enable all Trip doors ?
Edit the script for the option to Enable All Trip doors and change the 0xFFFFFFFF to 0 and 0xFFFF to 0. This will effectively give you no trip doors. Not sure if I triggered another flag that wasn't trip door related.

linkchaos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by linkchaos »

Do we have unlimited pink orbs yet? for the dream mazes.

linkchaos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by linkchaos »

And i didn't realize that battle points were limited as well.

Onine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Onine »

Just 2 quick scans and here is the pointer for Pink Orbs:
Nino2.exe+11D9E98
1st offset: 08
2nd offset: 3964

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Dangit guys, you are hard at work with the game innards. Cheers to you!

AndreasSchnaas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AndreasSchnaas »

Hello everyone,

First of all a huge thank you to all of you that are working hard on this table, you made a wonderful job!

I don't know if I am the only one experiencing this, but I have a problem: I have killed some of the tainted monster with the "One Hit Kill" cheat active and now they don't appear as "completed" in the Tainted Monster catalogue. In particular, while execuiting Sidequest 106, I have killed the worm in the Leucippes' Labirynth, I have the sidequest marked as done but the Tainted Monster quest still opened.

Is it possibile to do something about this apart starting the game from the beginning again?

Thanks in advance!

caroline00
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by caroline00 »

does anyone here knows how to edit item to get the smelly shoes for the quest? i tried using item editor and edit everything to 0 but there no smelly effect, help pls.

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

Hey!

Just to let you know that adding citizens directly through CE has no impact on quests or whatsoever. Just tried.

Thank you for your hard work!

LaiKenneth126
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LaiKenneth126 »

Can someone please tell me the item id of LOVELY WOOL please?

Thank you.