Far Cry 5 Trainer +20

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
KingFalcon
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Far Cry 5 Trainer +7

Post by KingFalcon »

Thanks for the trainer BooBoo, anyway of changing the hot keys as I am left handed and use the numpad keys for moving around.

Maxybo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maxybo »

Edit: Nevermind, got round it by making a copy direct to my googledrive.

Just6669
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Just6669 »

FarCry5.Plus7.Trainer.v1.2.0.rar

"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file."

Mirror, please ?

muser11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by muser11 »

mirror? Cant download :(

kmanmx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kmanmx »

Thanks for trainer, looks great. Nice work with EAC :)

But as above, also can't download. Download limit reached :[

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Someone has already mentioned adding it to your drive, than making a copy of it, rather than attempting to download works. Fucking read everything everyone's said or I'm going to ban people.

muser11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by muser11 »

Why noonne download it to his drive and share it with people?? Cmon guys really?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Mirrored to MediaFire in main post. Go fetch!

reno79
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reno79 »

As soon as I press F1 to activate the trainer, FC5 minimises, I got a notice saying thanks for downloading the trainer with only an OK option, and then trainer closes?

kmanmx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kmanmx »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:21 am
Someone has already mentioned adding it to your drive, than making a copy of it, rather than attempting to download works. Fucking read everything everyone's said or I'm going to ban people.
Wow. People missed a single post with a workaround and you act like this ? - you threaten to ban people because not everyone in life has time to read multiple pages of a thread just to download a trainer ? or perhaps they did read and missed a singular post ? or perhaps they're not English speaking and did not understand ? - many reasons, none of which justify your vacuous rude response.

You really need to project a better image of yourself. I have administrated multiple forums in my time and moderators like you would not last long under my watch, if I even made the mistake of putting them in that position in the first place. You're supposed to uphold a high quality friendly community, but you seem to be the antithesis to this.

And now I suspect you will ban me, because you don't like my opinion and cannot take criticism.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

kmanmx wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:32 am
SunBeam wrote:
Wow. People missed a single post with a workaround and you act like this ? - you threaten to ban people because not everyone in life has time to read multiple pages of a thread just to download a trainer ? or perhaps they did read and missed a singular post ? or perhaps they're not English speaking and did not understand ? - many reasons, none of which justify your vacuous rude response.

You really need to project a better image of yourself. I have administrated multiple forums in my time and moderators like you would not last long under my watch, if I even made the mistake of putting them in that position in the first place. You're supposed to uphold a high quality friendly community, but you seem to be the antithesis to this.

And now I suspect you will ban me, because you don't like my opinion and cannot take criticism.
It's okay, he really wasn't going to. Try to see it from his perspective, it gets annoying real fast when everyone jumps in post the same thing without bothering to read.

kmanmx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kmanmx »

STN wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:00 am
kmanmx wrote:
SunBeam wrote:

It's okay, he really wasn't going to. Try to see it from his perspective, it gets annoying real fast when everyone jumps in post the same thing without bothering to read.
I get that.. but there are vastly better ways to handle it than swearing at people and threatening bans. I am sure as a Founder you want your forum to be as popular as possible, and things like that are just going to turn new posters away. But that's just my opinion I guess. You guys can run this place however you want of course. Just my experience. Aggressive moderators = user abandonment.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

kmanmx wrote:
SunBeam wrote:

I don't think I get it: as quick as you were to post a question or observation without reading the whole thread, cuz you don't have time in life, I did the same thing: quickly posted you should read the whole post; I don't have time in life to quote other people's working responses just to satisfy your arrogant needs. You don't like it when it's done to you, right? But you have the nerve to discuss it. Now shoo.

I'm not gonna ban you; just know it's eye for an eye: you ignore others and want an answer just for yourself, I ignore others and respond; but not with what you're looking for, but with something you're not gonna like. Lesson learned? Don't do to others what you don't like done to you. And read. There's plenty of time in life.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

kmanmx wrote:
SunBeam wrote:

So you don't have the time to read a few posts, but SB needs to make time to repost the same thing every couple of posts?

Plus you donate to support something, not to get special treatment. That's kinda at the core of what it really means to donate, else your just exchanging services.

NaCLY Af
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NaCLY Af »

Do you guys think it’ll be possible to freeze the timer for the stunt challenges? I was trying to do the one with the plane and kept missing by 1/2 seconds :/