Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Post by zachillios »

So as per request, this is the current work completed on the game. Most of the game's values are completely static, rendering a lot of pointer scanning useless. However, this also means the table will have to be completely redone during every patch, so just bear that in mind. This is currently working on Version 1.0. Huge thanks gvargas and stuffy for helping, and for everyone else in the request section who helped with research.
The bolded update is the latest version.

Update 1: Table updated with Firis and Mathias exp. Also added everyone's Current/Max HP and MP values. Will add more as I get more characters.

Update 2: Added Stuffy's item scripts, also added Alt's stats.

Update 3: Character battle stats added.

Update 4: Added Sophie stats and pointers, fixed battle pointers, added character model mods, and incorporated Valatros item modifier.

Update 5: Added the rest of the battle pointers for all the characters. Also added a one hit kill Boss/Boss has no turns options. For now you have to start the battle and then select the on options from the drop down menu. May be buggy, and REMEMBER only works on bosses and single enemy fights. I also added adamapple's synthesis scripts in, but please read the warning in the Table Extras, I can't stress this enough. I also added some Anima pointers into the testing section of the table. Reason being the anima values are highly odd and even after pointer scanning them, they don't stay in the same spot. One of them should work for you, be sure to edit them outside of battle.

Update 6: Added a highlighted target's health option to replace the one hit ko on boss option, as it wasn't working correctly and this works on every target, including your party so be careful. Cleaned the table a lot, added total days passed to potentially help with the one timed section, also added an unlock all recipe hints option but please read the table extra warning on it. You make this feature work by selecting the on value for all 3 addresses. I've also moved the Anima pointer out of testing as it's working as intended, just edit your total out of battle. Also added the extremely handy highlighted item editor, be careful when adding traits/effects you don't have though, because if you go into your encyclopedia and look at them, the game can crash. So save just in case.

Update 7: Re added the target can't perform any actions feature, you'll find it as Highlighted Target's MP. Click the drop down to start it. Be VERY careful though. If you're not highlighting the enemy and say have one of your characters highlighted, they won't be able to perform for the rest of the fight. Also, some people did a ton of work behind the scenes, namely friendship addresses (select the drop down for both values and select max if you want to max them) and fixes to the infinite item scripts. Let us know if there's any problems on that front. Note that this is the last update, at least on my end until the next patch comes out, which is next Tuesday.

Update 8: Table fully updated with all new dlc traits, effects, and item ids. Also added total test evaluation points. The max is enabled through a drop down option.

Update 9: Table updated for latest version, everything fixed.

Latest:
Atelier_Lydie_and_Suelle V4_Final.CT
Updated for 1.0.4, everything fixed, final release.
(273.31 KiB) Downloaded 305 times
Want to help find the IDs for the item editor? Go here: [Link]

Old:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Atelier_Lydie_and_Suelle V2.01.CT
Table fully updated with all new dlc traits, effects, and item ids. Also added total test evaluation points. The max is enabled through a drop down option.
(221.19 KiB) Downloaded 190 times
Atelier_Lydie_and_Suelle V2.00.CT
Updated to work with 1.001 and has lots of new features.
(209.74 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
Atelier_Lydie_and_Suelle V1.07.CT
Added some old features back, incorporated friendship pointers, added script update.
(176.64 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
Atelier_Lydie_and_Suelle V1.06.CT
Updated 6
(171.6 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
Atelier_Lydie_and_Suelle V1.04.CT
Added Sophie stats and pointers, fixed battle pointers, added character model mods, and incorporated Valatros item modifier.
(228.71 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Atelier_Lydie_and_Suelle V1.0.CT
(3.84 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
Last edited by zachillios on Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 28 times in total.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Post by tontsa00 »

Sure wish that options from previous Atelier games, Sophie and Firis would work with Lydie&Suelle game :)

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

tontsa00 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:32 pm
Sure wish that options from previous Atelier games, Sophie and Firis would work with Lydie&Suelle game :)
Definitely. I think the main option that would be worth looking into at the moment is item editing, since this series is so reliant on it.
Updated the table with more character stats.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

zachillios wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:40 pm
tontsa00 wrote:
Definitely. I think the main thing option that would be worth looking into at the moment is item editing, since this series is so reliant on it.
Do you know how to edit attack/defence/other stats ? I've tried and failed since those stats reseted for me when i went to battle.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

tontsa00 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:43 pm
zachillios wrote:
tontsa00 wrote:
Definitely. I think the main thing option that would be worth looking into at the moment is item editing, since this series is so reliant on it.
Do you know how to edit attack/defence/other stats ? I've tried and failed since those stats reseted for me when i went to battle.
Stats work really weird in this series, especially in this one. You probably found the static display for Attack (the green value), you'd need to find the attack value's in battle value and then pointer scan it, as it would be dynamic. Easiest way to do that would be to sit in combat and let something hit you and keep searching for your current HP. The attack value should be nearby. Just make note of your stats prior going into battle.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

zachillios wrote:
tontsa00 wrote:
Definitely. I think the main option that would be worth looking into at the moment is item editing, since this series is so reliant on it.
Thanks for merging our work Zach, I gladly offer to work on that item table, just give us an easy way to keep changing the items ids and we will fill the values for you in a shared document like we did with Sophie and Firis... :D

stuffy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by stuffy »

Added 100 quality level to my table. Highlight item in menu to change. Works in every menu (basket, storage, alchemy etc.)
I've also deconstructed the item data structure, can now change items to whatever. Building the list may take a bit though.

Inf item Uses
100 Quality level items
Attachments
Atelier_Lydie_and_Suelle.CT
(466.52 KiB) Downloaded 90 times

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

zachillios could you please merge stuffy's new table with current table too ?

stuffy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by stuffy »

Ok I did the first 100 items, someone else want to tap in and do some more?

attached is a little ct for first basket item. Simply go to forest, pick something up and change value to highest point, then increment value and keep adding to the list.

Oh, and the traits don't work the same way. They are the first 3, 2byte values after the quality level. Might have to build a list from reference.

01:Tall Taun
02:Triple Taun
03:Mystic Herb
04:Cobalt Grass
05:Winged Plant
06:Gold Tree Leaf
07:Uni
08:Weiss Wheat
09:Moisture Grass
10:Wild Cotton
11:Princess Grass
12:Red Flower
13:Blue Flower
14:Green Flower
15:Yellow Flower
16:Purple Flower
17:Merveille Rouge
18:Dunkleheit
19:Star Flower
20:Beehive
21:Silver Beehive
22:Golden Beehive
23:Candy Beehive
24:Nectar Fruit
25:Star Fruit
26:Blackberry
27:Snow Queen
28:Slime Mushroom
29:Fairy Parasol
30:Darkshroom
31:Smoke Fungus
32:Soil Potato
33:Milk
34:Fresh Meat
35:Beast Meat
36:Unknown Egg
37:Large Egg
38:Wool
39:Monster Bird Feather
40:Griffon Feather
41:Bat Wing
42:Turtle CLaw
43:Animal Hide
44:Tough Bone
45:Horn
46:Big Beast Bone
47:Wicked Fang
48:Jelly Gem
49:Rabbit Fur
50:Big Scale
51:Wicked Bone
52:Lady Bug
53:Big Horned Beetle
54:Baby Wilm
55:Ingot Bug
56:Leiden Dragonfly
57:Comet Butterfly
58:Chesnut Weevil
59:Helmeted Grasshopper
60:Killer Bee
61:Gem Fly
62:Pretty Shells
63:Wascher
64:Butterfly Fish
65:Camber
66:Sea Snail
67:Crab
68:Lobster
69:Baloon Fish
70:Sea Horse
71:Old Master
72:Master of Ice
73:Master of Fire
74:Rapier Fish
75:Mace Fish
76:Blue Puniballs
77:Green Puniballs
78:Red Puniballs
79:Gold Puniballs
80:Dragon Scale
81:Dragon Core
82:Dragon Bloodstone
83:Great Tail
84:Drinking Water
85:Well Water
86:Crackling Water
87:Zapping Water
88:Lakebottom Water
89:Suspicious Liquid
90:Puni Liquid
91:Star Powder Water
92:Holy Water
93:Eternal Ice
94:Paper Scraps
95:Church Talisman
96:High Class Talisman
97:Pious Talisman
98:Backen's Bromide
99:Plant Oil
100:Oil Tree Fruit
Attachments
(468 KiB) Downloaded 78 times

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Many thanks stuffy, now if only someone could finally merge your and main table together, also hopings someone would have time to search for stat editing, attack/defence etc.

stuffy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by stuffy »

Merging would be zachillios I assume.
Stat editing is easy enough, pretty sure it is stored like a base value modifier, so as you level you have your initial base stat +(whatever the stat increase per level was) combined. Nvm, I'll sus it out real quick.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

stuffy wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:13 pm
Merging would be zachillios I assume.
Stuffy please make a shared doc with your ids so we can all work on them... :)

I merged the files, please let me know if they work ok for everyone...
All codes up to date...
(369.07 KiB) Downloaded 77 times

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

I've been messing with traits, and... I swear there's "buffer" values. 18 is destruction up, 19 is destruction up +, 20-24 are nonsense???, then 25 is Fixed Power. Are destruction ++, and the merger traits from destruction, not in this game? Not unlocked? I'm confused. Hesitant to keep trying to work on it when I don't know what's happening.

The "Effects", like Physical Damage S, etcetera are right after the traits, 2 byte. Is the fourth effect slot not used, though? I can edit the first three just fine, but the fourth one stays blank no matter what I put in there. Doesn't even turn into "nonsense" like the traits do with invalid values. Confusing. Also just want to whine, seriously, "0" is physical damage S and the list goes up from there. 65535, or FFFF, is the "blank" value. What the hell, why. That's so unintuitive I don't even...

stuffy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by stuffy »

So yeah, I was wrong about stats. There is a ton of compares and they seem based around this "encryption"

Code: Select all

Atelier_Lydie_and_Suelle.exe+2F6BE8 - 8B 44 81 0C           - mov eax,[rcx+rax*4+0C]
It's possible to break down the math but I'm not up for it today. Just need to find a good insertion point for a few nops I think.
Tomorrow I'll work on finishing out the Item ID's (unless someone beats me to it :)

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

stuffy wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:58 pm
So yeah, I was wrong about stats. There is a ton of compares and they seem based around this "encryption"

Code: Select all

Atelier_Lydie_and_Suelle.exe+2F6BE8 - 8B 44 81 0C           - mov eax,[rcx+rax*4+0C]
It's possible to break down the math but I'm not up for it today. Just need to find a good insertion point for a few nops I think.
Tomorrow I'll work on finishing out the Item ID's (unless someone beats me to it :)
Keep up the good work :), let's hope someone could make options to edit stats with this code :)