Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pox911
Slob
Slob

Re: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Post by pox911 »

It seems that the model used for a weapon is also an ID and it can be pretty much anything.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:15 pm
Thanks to Pox911 and Hylianz, I've updated the table with a drop down list for use in Shop Override.
great work to u guys but isnt there a more easier way to get say ALL Materials cheat in inventory instead of buyin it? this method is very complicated to me >.<

sergerburger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sergerburger »

Hi all,

I am very new to cheatengine, and was very excited to use this for NNK2 as I really wanted the extra challenge of upping enemy damage and lowering my own.

However, no matter what I do, I can't get any differences in values!
I load the table while the game is running and check hero damage modifier to 0.5 and change enemy damage modifier to 3. When I return to the game I see no changes in the numbers. I can check other things like infinite mp and that seems to work, but I also get a very annoying screen flicker/tearing sometimes.

Can anybody help me out? I'm super excited to try this with a higher difficulty.

I'm running the game through steam, would this be a possible problem? Any tips are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Mythril
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mythril »

BlackMonster wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:28 pm
great work to u guys but isnt there a more easier way to get say ALL Materials cheat in inventory instead of buyin it? this method is very complicated to me >.<
Just go into a shop then activate shop override then buy an item from the list. Once the item is bought the table will grab that ID and you can then change it to another item by the dropdown box. Once you have selected a new item just buy another from the same slot on the shop. If you want to make sure it is the correct item you can just scroll to another slot then back and it will update the item in the shop list. Thing of note though is that you can't buy multiples of equipped items if you change an ID in a general shop even though it will let you actually change the count. It will spend the guilders but only buy one item.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

:( Seems like outfits don't get added.

sergerburger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sergerburger »

Would anyone mind helping me out with this?
I am a complete noob to CE. I managed to load the table and checked the scripts that I wanted (lower hero damage and higher enemy damage.) When I reenter the game, no values have changed. Other cheats like the infinite mp seem to work, just not anything in the damage modifier.

On top of that, I'm getting a lot of screen flickering when I enable a few of these. I'm running the game directly through steam, would that be a problem?

Sorry for the double post if that happens. I wasn't sure if my first post went through. All help appreciated!

oushinuma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oushinuma »

Here's the purple orb cheat is anyone wants for the dungeon. :shock:
Attachments
Nino2 purple orb.CT
Tick to win
(2.43 KiB) Downloaded 53 times

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

I really need a have all items cheat that is much easier for me to use please

Pladdicus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pladdicus »

Damage multiplier doesn't seem to work, I set it to 10 and the enemy would deal 16 (and it would subtract 160) but subsequent hits wouldn't kill me? Testing more.

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

i do not understand the shop override cheat at all

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

why no have all items cheat

Mythril
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mythril »

mac4500 wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:43 pm
i do not understand the shop override cheat at all
1. Go to a shop and open the buy window.
2. Activate the shop override. (You can't enable it if you aren't in a shop buy window)
3. Buy an item off the list (note it's location in the list or preferably just use the first item in the list)
4. Look in the shop override at the first option.
5. Where it says "Choose an item" double click it or hit <Enter> to open the drop down window and select and item from the list.
6. Buy the item in the same spot as you did before and you'll get the new item you just selected.

It works even though you don't see the item listed change, though if you move the cursor to another item and back it will update.

You can only buy stacks of items if the shop was a general store.
You can't buy stacks of equipable items even if the store is general store (will spend your guilders but you'll only get one item)
Last edited by Mythril on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

HylianZ wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:12 pm
About that, sorry to ask a question if it was already asked before, but there is any way to add outfits to the game with the table ?
I mean are they considered as "normal" item (like a weapon or something) and so can be bought from shop ?
Or are they handled separatly like most of the games i think ?

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

i am used to just using a have all items cheat where i can just active the cheat to show all items in the game

Mythril
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mythril »

HylianZ wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:12 pm
Maybe there is something else that happens when you get an important item like a hidden quest flag or something in the background?