Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
grekamura
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by grekamura »

is there any skill exp multiplier? i mean for survival/fishing/cooking/camera & chochobo levels?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

jirobaye wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:52 am
anyway for Recharge Magitek Exosuit bypassing time?

[Link]
You can set the ability fromthe exosuit to always be on (no matter what armor you have) with squalls' status effect editor if you click on the character and then under gameplay changes there should be a dropdown menu for it, can confirm it works (been using it instead of the auto dodge, actually works instead of infinite health and undead too).

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Whenever I try to click enable .3 on the latest Cielos table it brings up an LUA Engine box that says "healthReadOnChangeAOB in module ffxv_s.exe not found". I don't know what to do. Running EC 6.7 64-bit. Windows 10 professional. Running CE as Administrator. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

this table is updated:
Update8
- updated trot speed to chocobo speed mod.
- added alt chocobo sprint key to chocobo speed mod.

///*****************************************************///
cdtrico wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:42 am
[...]
I'd like to correct what I said a few posts back, the script seems to be active even if I don't activate it, as long as CIelos' Enable script is active it turns on for me, forcing to only work when lmb is held.
this happens if you re-boot the game without closing and restarting CE if you're using this table, and you have activated the script that have lua keylistener implemented (i.e., time of day mod, auto evade key, and the just added alt chocobo sprint key). that means if you want to re-boot the game, you should close CE, then open CE and re-hook the game and stuff. this way the keylistener would be destroyed for good.
hope that helps~

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Shit, just came across a rather nasty 'bug' with the Accessories finder and this possibly applies to weapon finder too (maybe)

If you give yourself anything that isn't a direct numerical stat modifier ie anything like prevents status ailments, auto dodge, etc. The effect DOES NOT WORK if you give yourself the item. Anything that directly modifies a hard number like HP, STR, VIT, etc works as expected coz they're number ups.

ie, Black Hood is supposed to make Noct auto dodge everything.... doesn't work. Ribbon is supposed to prevent all status ailments except Deathblow... nope, doesn't work.

There has to be something missing somewhere... otherwise we simply just can't GIVE ourselves items like this x.x

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:34 pm
this table is updated:
Update8
- updated trot speed to chocobo speed mod.
- added alt chocobo sprint key to chocobo speed mod.

///*****************************************************///
cdtrico wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:42 am
[...]
I'd like to correct what I said a few posts back, the script seems to be active even if I don't activate it, as long as CIelos' Enable script is active it turns on for me, forcing to only work when lmb is held.
this happens if you re-boot the game without closing and restarting CE if you're using this table, and you have activated the script that have lua keylistener implemented (i.e., time of day mod, auto evade key, and the just added alt chocobo sprint key). that means if you want to re-boot the game, you should close CE, then open CE and re-hook the game and stuff. this way the keylistener would be destroyed for good.
hope that helps~
Ah thank you, that definitely helps.

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

KS212 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:49 pm
Shit, just came across a rather nasty 'bug' with the Accessories finder and this possibly applies to weapon finder too (maybe)

If you give yourself anything that isn't a direct numerical stat modifier ie anything like prevents status ailments, auto dodge, etc. The effect DOES NOT WORK if you give yourself the item. Anything that directly modifies a hard number like HP, STR, VIT, etc works as expected coz they're number ups.

ie, Black Hood is supposed to make Noct auto dodge everything.... doesn't work. Ribbon is supposed to prevent all status ailments except Deathblow... nope, doesn't work.

There has to be something missing somewhere... otherwise we simply just can't GIVE ourselves items like this x.x
The game seems to reload data when a save loads or is restarted, have you tried that with the accessories mentioned?

Walsen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Walsen »

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:44 pm
KS212 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:49 pm

The game seems to reload data when a save loads or is restarted, have you tried that with the accessories mentioned?
I can confirm this. The game reloads the data, but if an item has an 'active' effect. It doesn't seem to load it. The stats on the weapons / items do bump if they weren't correct, but the effects of items (black hood for example) do not "fix themselves" when the save is reloaded.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Can also confirm that the effects don't get added.
Also has anyone figured out a way to get knockback immunity without using the magitek barrier status effect which also seems to instakill everything you hit and make you invincible.

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Koshiko »

Played to Chapter 13 last night, chose Noctis' path, reached the first save point, saved, and went to bed. Now no option in anyone's tables are working, and even the fearlessrevolution trainer doesn't have a single working option. Everything was working fine up until that point.

CVagts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CVagts »

I'm still trying to use the EXP Multiplier, but it insta-crashes as soon as I start a combat encounter.

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

Anyone figured out how to make the script Have All Treasures to work? [Link]

Walsen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Walsen »

NukeZen wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:15 pm
Anyone figured out how to make the script Have All Treasures to work? [Link]
It's incomplete. It won't until Squall finishes the script.

Heksantar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Heksantar »

How is "Have all ingredients" suppose to work? Tried to activate both in title menu and ingame, no result. "Have all potions" does the same (nothing for me). Am i doing something wrong?

Ramsey27
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ramsey27 »

vain117 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:21 am
So, I used cheat engine to try and edit weapon stats in comrades. It does work. And, unexpectedly, those values remained after reloading the save and/or reloading the entire game. For example, I edited the basic katana to have 9999 of all stats excluding resistances. Reloaded the save/game, stats still remained at 9999. I suspect that it's because those weapons depend on calculations due to their up-gradable nature, and I would assume that if we were able to add the weapons from comrades into the main game, we wouldn't need cheat engine to reload stats, ASSUMiNG they're even compatible with the single player. :)
How did you get to change this??