Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by gunbalde60 »

tontsa00 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:33 pm
Weird, i've got no crashes, everything works fine for me
I'm getting a lot of crashes, I cant use the AP/Gil pointer without the game crashing.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

ok, it's still the same long jmp issue.
implementing the changes now.
should be up for testing soon.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:35 pm
What is causing this?!

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

@all
this table is updated.
Update6
- updated the scripts that generate code caves: enable, max mp, inf. spell quantity, inf. item, the 2 ignore gil, time of day mod, and trot speed.
- not all of them are thoroughly tested, so, report~
the random crashes should be fixed. still needed testing though.

///********************************///
Squall8 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:59 pm
Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:35 pm
What is causing this?!
CE is having trouble to locate a codecave within signed 4bytes away from the injection point. it could happen with this kind of large game.
when this happens, instead of a 5 bytes injection code, it takes 14 bytes, as the destination address needed to be 8 bytes instead of 4 bytes. so, you can imagine when the codes in the code cave finished and it just jump back to "injection point +5", the game would most likely crash as it's in the middle of the jmp address of the injection code.
to avoid this, you can search a code caves manually, you can have a look at STN's ACO table.
or you can use SunBeam approach which would be the most efficient, check his ACO table for an example.
or you can just prepare the injection code with 14 bytes in mind, remember to dessert the code and make sure the injection code isn't on a jmp destination.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Still crashing for me, I downloaded the new tables, then when I opened meal duration + editor it crashed, I can use the infinite X cheats, but as soon as I hit on whatever editor it crashes the game.

Jakerino
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Jakerino »

Didn't crash for me with the new one. Only thing that crashed me was when I sprinted with the chocobo with speed being on.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Jakerino wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:57 pm
Didn't crash for me with the new one. Only thing that crashed me was when I sprinted with the chocobo with speed being on.
if you meant my table, first of all thanks for testing!
yea I haven't test that script since the legit game released. I'll have a look when I got a chocobo. I'm still in Chapter 2...
but if you meant Squall8's table, just forget this message then...

oh, @all, the long jmp thing do exist for this game, but I'm not sure if it's the only problem yet.
at least I can activate my cheats anytime without crash..
so good luck~
you can always use a trainer instead anyway..

hint:
take a look at the injection jump for those script using code cave (e.g. "inf. item"). if it's taking 14 bytes and the game didn't crash when the injected codes are used (e.g.used an item with "inf. item" activated), then the long jmp issue is "fixed".
Last edited by Cielos on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jirobaye
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jirobaye »

anyway for reset time for magitek energy?

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

@Cielos, the Infinite item script does seem to be working now, at least on its own and just standing around.

Any of the CT codes working for more than 30 seconds is a great step forward for me since the full game dropped.

Might I make a suggestion, perhaps move the old codes that haven't been converted or tested with the new (release) version to a new section of the CT called testing/not converted to reduce a bunch of the bug reports?

Confuzledish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Confuzledish »

NukeZen wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:48 pm
Yep, don't know why, but the game crash also for me every time i try to enable the item finder script. Running the game on Steam.

Edit:
To be more accurate, the crash occur every time i sort the inventory and one of the inventory related script it's active
Made an account to +1 this. I am having the exact same issue.

Anyway thanks for making this, Squall8!

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

Infinite item script seemingly isn't letting me buy items from the shop, I buy 20 bulette shank and it remains at zero in the menu. Turned it off and it definitely works.

Kroco
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kroco »

found how to create permanent custom stats weapon, if there was no such information..
u need just find weapon that would be replaced with new custom
when u found this ,just choose new weapon(in table i mean) and customize stats as u want
when u done this, just sort inventory and save - reboot done

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:06 pm
Jakerino wrote:
yea I haven't test that script since the legit game released. I'll have a look when I got a chocobo. I'm still in Chapter 2...

oh, @all, the long jmp thing do exist for this game, but I'm not sure if it's the only problem yet.
so good luck~

hint:
take a look at the injection jump for those script using code cave (e.g. "inf. item"). if it's taking 14 bytes and the game didn't crash when the injected codes are used (e.g.used an item with "inf. item" activated), then the long jmp issue is "fixed".
I've been trying to use squalls I'll give yours a go when I get home.

Jakerino
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Jakerino »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:06 pm
Jakerino wrote:

so good luck~

hint:

Yep! Your table is working wonderfully with the few scripts ive turned on. havent tried a majority of them due to my lack of interest in some of them. looking forward to more of your work. It sucks that it seems like this game is gonna give you a rough time with coding it due to the "jumping code".

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Just tested Cielos' new table. Yup, no more random crashing, sweet!

Cielos, can you add Infinite Armiger to your table? Please? Pretty please? :P