Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
klaste
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Post by klaste »

Hi. Been trying to get this to work but having some issues. I'm able to enable the table just fine, and a couple of the pointers work (mira and sepith mass crystals specifically). The rest return ??. I assume it's because I'm using GOG. I'm at 1.5 just as the steam version is. Any way to fix this? All I really care about is changing the value for Bond Points. I can do it manually, I'm keeping saves backed up in case I run into that June 15 issue.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

klaste wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:12 pm
Hi. Been trying to get this to work but having some issues. I'm able to enable the table just fine, and a couple of the pointers work (mira and sepith mass crystals specifically). The rest return ??. I assume it's because I'm using GOG. I'm at 1.5 just as the steam version is. Any way to fix this? All I really care about is changing the value for Bond Points. I can do it manually, I'm keeping saves backed up in case I run into that June 15 issue.
Did you try opening the notebook main page and opening status menu and item menu. I believe those are what updates the pointers.

klaste
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by klaste »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:18 pm
klaste wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:12 pm
Did you try opening the notebook main page and opening status menu and item menu. I believe those are what updates the pointers.
Ah, that did it. Thanks. I think I had hit all of it but items.

frote
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by frote »

Hi, I have been trying to enable the table, but it wouldn't let me. I'm at version 1.5 and stuck at enabling the table, is there anyone that can help? Thanks

PlayerGmon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PlayerGmon »

I think the bonding pointer is messed up so is the inventory editor...Unless its normal for chapter 1 :?:

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

PlayerGmon wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:25 pm
I think the bonding pointer is messed up so is the inventory editor...Unless its normal for chapter 1 :?:
The table is working for me. You have to view the Notebook Main page for the Bonding Pointer to update. If it's early game you will not be able to do that, but you should be able to by the time you receive bonding points.

You have to view Status Menu to update some pointers and the Items menu to update other pointers. Inventory Editor is working for me.

You are using the latest table, right? Bonding Pointer was messed up on earlier tables for me.

PlayerGmon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PlayerGmon »

I stand corrected, thank you again :oops:

superlu51
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by superlu51 »

Hello,

I just install the cheat engine because I want to change the difficulty of my game (which is actually Nightmare). The problem is that when I try to click on "Difficulty" in the pointer, nothing happen. I'm not sure how to proceed to change this setting.

Can someone explain to me how to do please ? I watch tutorial but i'm still struggling

Thanks

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

superlu51 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:58 pm
Can someone explain to me how to do please ? I watch tutorial but i'm still struggling

Thanks
Have you tried fight 1 battle to update the Table Pointer?
Have you tried using the Latest CE?

superlu51
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by superlu51 »

HanLiem wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:08 pm
superlu51 wrote:

Thanks
Yes, i've done 1 battle before using the table pointer. And i'm using CE 6.7. Still, when i click on Difficulty settings nothing happen. I'm very new to CE so maybe it's not like this that i can change the value.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

superlu51 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:21 pm
HanLiem wrote:
superlu51 wrote:

Thanks
Yes, i've done 1 battle before using the table pointer. And i'm using CE 6.7. Still, when i click on Difficulty settings nothing happen. I'm very new to CE so maybe it's not like this that i can change the value.
Once it shows a value, I believe all you do is highlight it in CE and press Enter and a drop down list should appear. Alternatively, you can right click the option and go to Change Value.

superlu51
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by superlu51 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:19 pm
superlu51 wrote:
HanLiem wrote:

Once it shows a value, I believe all you do is highlight it in CE and press Enter and a drop down list should appear. Alternatively, you can right click the option and go to Change Value.
Ok, I see. So the problem is that in Value there is no number, only a "??", but i have no idea how to make numbers appear :/

Lysseria
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lysseria »

superlu51 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:36 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:19 pm
superlu51 wrote:

Ok, I see. So the problem is that in Value there is no number, only a "??", but i have no idea how to make numbers appear :/
To update the values you need to open the Note, and switch through all the categories. The most important is the 'Overall achievements' in the 'Main' category. It will update the pointers for difficulty, current rank, AP, etc.

jack0o0o
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jack0o0o »

Pleasee help me using this cheeaat. I want this badly but I confused to use it. Please tell me with a video. Sorry I'm very basic with cheat engine. :oops:

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

DId someone managed to edit the experience of a character ?
I would like all my team to be the same level, but it doesn't work, as soon as i fight, the experience go back to the previous value.
I tried to edit the value then save/reload but it doesn't work either.

Any idea ?