[Request] Lust Goddess [Steam]

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
sakurano1
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] Lust Goddess [Steam]

Post by sakurano1 »

:!: something strange happened to me right now so thing is i have 2 account in this game ok i am playing with 2nd account and when i click to fight with 2nd account then my 1st account which is i am not playing right now aperid i open that profile and same id same name literally guys

they are using our account and we don't have advantage of it if my 2nd account lose then my 1st account which is not i am playing league will increase automatically the answer is no

when i am playing this game i remember i think about this before but when really happed with me now i confirm

so... ya game scenes are too good but if u check steam review u will know how frustrated players after playing and not getting scenes
Last edited by sakurano1 on Fri May 24, 2024 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sakurano1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sakurano1 »

prissibiris wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 9:04 pm
Help! Im Stucked with Regina's Chat
make new account bro i have this same issue first play this game 2 hours and then all tutorials are completed then edit code

prissibiris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by prissibiris »

hi bro. how? if i can't delete it

sakurano1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sakurano1 »

bro just make new account u can't do it, i have no solution and when u open game that tutorial auto plays all the time

any guys has solution of how to stop tutorial share with us

ElliottWave
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ElliottWave »

How do you guys unlock all mercenaries? I am at league 14, and I see people running around with Salma, Kitty and stuff, but the game tells me you can only unlock her when you reach GM-League (Salma), which doesn't make sense since people in my league seem to have unlocked all mercs already. Appreciate the help.

prissibiris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by prissibiris »

ElliottWave wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 11:23 pm
How do you guys unlock all mercenaries? I am at league 14, and I see people running around with Salma, Kitty and stuff, but the game tells me you can only unlock her when you reach GM-League (Salma), which doesn't make sense since people in my league seem to have unlocked all mercs already. Appreciate the help.
just follow the latest tutorial to unlock chat and collection. If anyone knows how to modify the league to GM in the epic missions then you can unlock all the mercenaries, unfortunately I don't know programming.

honkai0521
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by honkai0521 »

Noxxx88 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 12:25 pm
[Link]

Worried faster ban i lower the rank...
You should be careful. Someone is reporting you on the official Discord channel.

sakurano1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sakurano1 »

people are so dumb sometime that's why things happens if u don't know how frustrated people after spending so much time and u can't complete, simply checkout go to steam game reviews u will know ( no one want's to play game they want scenes only )

u know mine 2nd account got fight with me how this possible they are using my account as a bot and if i win with that account can i get points no , so main scene is nothing happens with anyone

ElliottWave
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ElliottWave »

prissibiris wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 11:30 pm
ElliottWave wrote:
just follow the latest tutorial to unlock chat and collection. If anyone knows how to modify the league to GM in the epic missions then you can unlock all the mercenaries, unfortunately I don't know programming.
Thanks, I managed to unlock some more mercs this way. Hope we will find a way to unlock them all :D

sakurano1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sakurano1 »

ElliottWave wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 9:12 am
prissibiris wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 11:30 pm
ElliottWave wrote:
Thanks, I managed to unlock some more mercs this way. Hope we will find a way to unlock them all :D
guys if u unlock one card of amy then just edit code of all unlock scene than u will unlock hole scenes then click on fingerprint button after then reinstall game your amy scene will be there without reaching more higher league

sockuser
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sockuser »

sakurano1 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 10:16 am
guys if u unlock one card of amy then just edit code of all unlock scene than u will unlock hole scenes then click on fingerprint button after then reinstall game your amy scene will be there without reaching more higher league
He just wanna unlock all card (merc.), not the scene.

gaoshan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gaoshan »

Any idea on unlocking all mercs? Currently I'm in League 10, still can't get many legendary mercs, always feel hard to win.
Call for heros

Haniwaking
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Haniwaking »

gaoshan wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 2:14 pm
Any idea on unlocking all mercs? Currently I'm in League 10, still can't get many legendary mercs, always feel hard to win.
Call for heros
Use the negative price hack that is mentioned above and just abuse event(the mini event one)

Lemencio
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lemencio »

who can give us modifed "Assembly-CSharp.dll" ?

gaoshan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gaoshan »

Haniwaking wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 4:29 pm
gaoshan wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 2:14 pm
Call for heros
Use the negative price hack that is mentioned above and just abuse event(the mini event one)
What do you mean by "the mini event one"?
After I do the negative price hack, gem buy items are changed to negative prices, but real money buy items are still need
to pay money, and if I click it, it will redirect me to the steam pay system.