Sky: Children of the Light on Steam

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
basem21
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sky: Children of the Light on Steam

Post by basem21 »

XeTrinityz wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 10:44 pm
I updated all 3 of the features for the recent game update.
great job ! mind telling me how did u manage to find the wings one again ? XD and how the f did he manage to find them the first time specially the no damage and the stamina XD
+ also btw tell me if pointers working for u i didnt have chance to test on others laptops or pc devices

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

XeTrinityz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XeTrinityz »

great job ! mind telling me how did u manage to find the wings one again ? XD and how the f did he manage to find them the first time specially the no damage and the stamina XD
+ also btw tell me if pointers working for u i didnt have chance to test on others laptops or pc devices
I just searched for and compared bytes from the original code.

XeTrinityz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XeTrinityz »

Heres an updated table with some CR teleports. Feel free to improve on it or add more teleport locations.

To teleport, you first need to enable Player Options > Get Coordinates. Teleports are bound to keys 0-9 and in some cases G and Space.

This method of teleporting is not very ideal as it essentially slides you to the location from your current position, meaning that if there is something in the way of the destination, you may get stuck on it. So hopefully we can improve on it.
Attachments
Sky Steam Cheat.CT
(56.14 KiB) Downloaded 56 times

basem21
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by basem21 »

XeTrinityz wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 12:02 am
tbh XD idk how to use the teleport not sure if it is working or not working so gonna stick with the hotkeys that can be set on pointers manually XD
but great work tho ! even the coords u placed will come in handy ! :D <3

also im trying to give u a upvote but seems i used mine for today already XD brb tomorrow to do so

Noah0000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Noah0000 »

XeTrinityz wrote:
nice, thanks

rezoz0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rezoz0 »

XeTrinityz wrote:
Heres an updated table with some CR teleports. Feel free to improve on it or add more teleport locations.

To teleport, you first need to enable Player Options > Get Coordinates. Teleports are bound to keys 0-9 and in some cases G and Space.

This method of teleporting is not very ideal as it essentially slides you to the location from your current position, meaning that if there is something in the way of the destination, you may get stuck on it. So hopefully we can improve on it.
Hey the rock damage and water damage was crashing the game so i merged your infinite stamina and basem21s anti damage scripts into one
Sky updated.CT
(7.43 KiB) Downloaded 50 times

TokuhasDoku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TokuhasDoku »

XeTrinityz wrote:

i don't get how to get any of these teleports working, my character does move but barely and even if i go to the area where the zones are i'm not being tp'd to any candles

basem21
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by basem21 »

this is kinda a spam but i wanna say that im so proud of all of us XD

XeTrinityz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XeTrinityz »

I added some new chat options.

Chat Options
  • Chat Channel
  • Fake Typing
  • Open Chat
Valid inputs for the chat channel are numbers 0-14. You can change this channel to see messages sent from people using a table or bench etc without being on it yourself. This also includes the fixed No Damage option.
Attachments
Sky Steam Cheat.CT
(69.14 KiB) Downloaded 17 times

GTLiz16
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GTLiz16 »

XeTrinityz wrote:
hey the code is not working i keep crashing when i use it

XeTrinityz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XeTrinityz »

I added "Low Hover Gravity" which basically makes it so you can hover indefinitely. This does not apply to the second flight mode, only the first one.
Attachments
Sky Steam Cheat.CT
(79.08 KiB) Downloaded 38 times

basem21
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by basem21 »

XeTrinityz wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 12:06 am
I added "Low Hover Gravity" which basically makes it so you can hover indefinitely. This does not apply to the second flight mode, only the first one.

plz tell me if there is a YT channel that can teach me do things like this ! you seem so advanced at searching and creating scripts ! i only learn basic AOB scripts and simple values G_G

basem21
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by basem21 »

water breath added
[i was surprised that i still can lose stars from krills attacks or from drowning ! tried to do something that completely prevents the star loss but couldnt make it... if someone gonna try on it give a heads up ?]
Attachments
Sky Steam Cheat.CT
(81.47 KiB) Downloaded 21 times

XeTrinityz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XeTrinityz »

I renamed some options and added some read-only options such as the current level, recent invite code and name. I also added some credits for people to add themselves if they have made a contribution to the table.
Attachments
Sky Steam Cheat.CT
(86.74 KiB) Downloaded 31 times

basem21
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by basem21 »

GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS BIG NEWS I FOUND IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE VALUE THAT CONTROLS THE COLLECTING WAX RANGE ITS SOMETHING CLOSE TO THE VALUE 3.5 CUZ I JUST STARTED SEARCHING IN APPROXIMATELY FROM 3.00
and after many time a random group i found on search with 3.5(float) and changing value to 99 collected far wax that were visiable in screen
brb after i find the exact one that control it

dont mind my long legs

IMPORTANT NOTE: might have been 3.6 cuz now it worked when i tried a range scan in 3.6 and failed on 3.5 idk
Last edited by basem21 on Sun May 26, 2024 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.