Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by tinkerbell333 »

malinkaya wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 11:57 am
MochiEsthiem wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 9:20 am
malinkaya wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 8:46 am

Would you like to find out together how to hardcode items into chests?
I've already found one dynamic address and we are able to change the chest's contents.
I've seen people do this and I really want to make this happen 😭
Broken my head over it trying to figure it out. I can change it for myself similar to ruby's crafting method. I'm not that good though I just started :?

If you need any additional "brain power" or just input I'd be happy to help also. I'm not an expert in script but I learn fast. 😊 I also have some of the chests that have been created and can give you as many as you need in order for you to check out the coding for them and such.
omg yes that would help a lot thank you!!
Maybe we could make a discord group just small but we can talk there to each other?
Anyone who is interested can pm/dm :D
I am interested please!

rarelyabsentmindedly
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rarelyabsentmindedly »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 5:21 pm
malinkaya wrote:
Jessen wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:46 am
So, like most games of this type i've been looking into and dug in a fair bit. Most inventory items actually have two areas where they record quantity of the items and their actual item ID (the part that says a carrot is a carrot). Both of them are 4 bytes and the ID is usually before the quantity. Additionally I believe there's a specific array of bites after the quantity that actually tells what kind of clothing, furniture, or motif are in a bag type item. I'm pretty sure we could use this info to slowly start to give people specific clothing, furniture and motifs, but I do not have that many ways to find IDs for these. I'm sure if we put our collective skills together, we can find out more.
I've already found one dynamic address and we are able to change the chest's contents.
Broken my head over it trying to figure it out. I can change it for myself similar to ruby's crafting method. I'm not that good though I just started :?
They found the scrooge store one, but it appears to not be working correctly right now according to reports, and I am not sure how to fix it. There were some unsavory people charging for a service (like $10 to get all old star path items etc), which I personally don't agree with. So it wouldn't surprise me if Gameloft was able to patch that to prevent it from being used.
It is working for me fine.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

rarelyabsentmindedly wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 6:53 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
malinkaya wrote:

They found the scrooge store one, but it appears to not be working correctly right now according to reports, and I am not sure how to fix it. There were some unsavory people charging for a service (like $10 to get all old star path items etc), which I personally don't agree with. So it wouldn't surprise me if Gameloft was able to patch that to prevent it from being used.
Cool, some people are saying it's not for them and that they buy things and then it disappears and doesn't stay. I am not sure if they are on PC though, or if it's something else they are doing wrong. Are you on PC/Steam?

Zengal13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zengal13 »

malinkaya wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 11:57 am
MochiEsthiem wrote:
malinkaya wrote:

If you need any additional "brain power" or just input I'd be happy to help also. I'm not an expert in script but I learn fast. 😊 I also have some of the chests that have been created and can give you as many as you need in order for you to check out the coding for them and such.
omg yes that would help a lot thank you!!
Maybe we could make a discord group just small but we can talk there to each other?
Anyone who is interested can pm/dm :D
I am very interested in this info, I sent a pm requesting to join. I have been trying to track down info on it and looking at how to figure it out myself as well. Any info folks are willing to pass along is greatly appreciated. I am willing to help however I can.

rarelyabsentmindedly
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rarelyabsentmindedly »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 8:03 pm
rarelyabsentmindedly wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 6:53 pm
Rubyelf wrote:

Cool, some people are saying it's not for them and that they buy things and then it disappears and doesn't stay. I am not sure if they are on PC though, or if it's something else they are doing wrong. Are you on PC/Steam?
Yes i am on PC/STEAM. Everything works great for me, thanks for all you do!

Ilee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ilee »

and the problem of the scrooge shop which doesn't work for me, how do I solve it which doesn't let me check it in the table after the update it doesn't work for me anymore

vrimzhanova
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vrimzhanova »

Does anyone have any idea how people are doing the premium chests?

DDLfanatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DDLfanatic »

MochiEsthiem wrote:
malinkaya wrote:
Jessen wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:46 am
So, like most games of this type i've been looking into and dug in a fair bit. Most inventory items actually have two areas where they record quantity of the items and their actual item ID (the part that says a carrot is a carrot). Both of them are 4 bytes and the ID is usually before the quantity. Additionally I believe there's a specific array of bites after the quantity that actually tells what kind of clothing, furniture, or motif are in a bag type item. I'm pretty sure we could use this info to slowly start to give people specific clothing, furniture and motifs, but I do not have that many ways to find IDs for these. I'm sure if we put our collective skills together, we can find out more.

I’d like to join! I have knowledge of cheat engine and have been looking into this already. Please send me invite to discord

Livaliz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Livaliz »

Ilee wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 7:41 am
and the problem of the scrooge shop which doesn't work for me, how do I solve it which doesn't let me check it in the table after the update it doesn't work for me anymore
The table has only been tested on Steam. If you are using another platform, there is a chance it might not work.

Barothy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Barothy »

Hello Guys, as told before unfortunately I have a big Bug in the game and It doesnt seem i can fix It.
Someone can please provide the ID of the Bottle of Water of the Forgotten Lands? Someone that Is doing the Quest right now (Is the last Maui Quest for the statue)
Maybe i try to craft It and i can solve it

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Livaliz wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 5:01 pm
Ilee wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 7:41 am
The table has only been tested on Steam. If you are using another platform, there is a chance it might not work.
More specifically Steam PC, because apparently Mac users are also unable to use it.

shana
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shana »

malinkaya wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 8:47 am
I like learning though and understanding how things work so yea if you are down send me a message 😅
I can share my findings with you!
hello I would be interested please for the trunks too :) thank you

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Guys anyone know how could we use this mod now? Since DLV dont accept melon loader anymore, is there other way?

shana
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shana »

malinkaya wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 8:47 am
I like learning though and understanding how things work so yea if you are down send me a message 😅
I can share my findings with you!
I sent you a message ☺️

BenCG3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BenCG3 »

rihedson wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 5:52 pm
Guys anyone know how could we use this mod now? Since DLV dont accept melon loader anymore, is there other way?

Here you go, easy to do (work on steam version) :)
Attachments
Change FOV Steam v1.10.1.18.CT
(673 Bytes) Downloaded 84 times