Final Fantasy XV Demo

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV Demo

Post by NumberXer0 »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:26 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:52 pm
The table looks good on the full retail version. I'm not far, but so far everything I've tried has worked. Doesn't look like the table will need an update, but I guess they might change something in the next few days.

Edit: Oh and if I could make a request, is it possible for a technique exp multiplier or skill exp multiplier? I mean for things like Piercer or Dawnhammer and Fishing/Cooking.
The cracked ver out is NOT the full retail ver, they are using a heavily hacked ver of the demo exe so of course the tables will work.
But it is? It's the full game, all of the files. The only changed file is the exe. I can confirm, I've passed the demo point of stopping, the ascention tree has no limits etc. All you had to do was move the demo exe into the retail files. No other files were changed. The exe isn't even hacked -_- it was a drag and drop. The "cracked" version is just an upload of the unencrypted origin files with the demo exe already in place.

I'm not saying it won't be different in a few days, I did say things may change, but as of right now, this table is compatible with the full release's files. Maybe the exe will change things, who knows.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:43 pm
KS212 wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:52 pm
The table looks good on the full retail version. I'm not far, but so far everything I've tried has worked. Doesn't look like the table will need an update, but I guess they might change something in the next few days.

Edit: Oh and if I could make a request, is it possible for a technique exp multiplier or skill exp multiplier? I mean for things like Piercer or Dawnhammer and Fishing/Cooking.
The cracked ver out is NOT the full retail ver, they are using a heavily hacked ver of the demo exe so of course the tables will work.
But it is? It's the full game, all of the files. The only changed file is the exe. I can confirm, I've passed the demo point of stopping, the ascention tree has no limits etc. All you had to do was move the demo exe into the retail files. No other files were changed. The exe isn't even hacked -_- it was a drag and drop. The "cracked" version is just an upload of the unencrypted origin files with the demo exe already in place.

I'm not saying it won't be different in a few days, I did say things may change, but as of right now, this table is compatible with the full release's files. Maybe the exe will change things, who knows.
can you PM me and explain how I can go about doing what you were explaining, really want to play FF15.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

thedown1 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:03 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
KS212 wrote:

can you PM me and explain how I can go about doing what you were explaining, really want to play FF15.
Well you can't do the drag and drop method anymore, Origin changed the files for the pre-load. It's encrypted now. So unless you already had the unencrypted pre-load files, you have to download the 3DM version. There really isn't anything to "do", just google it I guess. Can't share stuff like that here.

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:10 pm
thedown1 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:03 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:

Well you can't do the drag and drop method anymore, Origin changed the files for the pre-load. It's encrypted now. So unless you already had the unencrypted pre-load files, you have to download the 3DM version. There really isn't anything to "do", just google it I guess. Can't share stuff like that here.
that's why I asked for a PM, but that's enough information to go off, thanks.

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Apparently someone beat the whole game already with the preload uncrypted files.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

[Link]

yep this is happening

kratitos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kratitos »

Time to find the addresses for infinite armiger :D

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

fgump wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:39 pm
Apparently someone beat the whole game already with the preload uncrypted files.
Good to know. That confirms it. Last I saw, upto Chapter 10 was confirmed, but it's good that the whole game is there. Now we just need a way to activate the DLC and we're good to go! It's the only thing missing from it.

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:14 pm
fgump wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:39 pm
Good to know. That confirms it. Last I saw, upto Chapter 10 was confirmed, but it's good that the whole game is there. Now we just need a way to activate the DLC and we're good to go! It's the only thing missing from it.
I wish I got those uncrypted files, trying to get it with other means will take way too long.

TehnosChar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TehnosChar »

Just tried the table with the 3DM release. Table still works, bar the inf hp option(gives enemies inf hp too). Thank you for the cheat table Squall8!

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

TehnosChar wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:57 pm
Just tried the table with the 3DM release. Table still works, bar the inf hp option(gives enemies inf hp too). Thank you for the cheat table Squall8!
how did you download it, taking forever at 250kb/s?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

thedown1 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:09 pm
TehnosChar wrote:
The torrent? It should have plenty of seeders by now. I was downloading around 10 MB/s at the end.

TehnosChar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TehnosChar »

thedown1 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:09 pm
TehnosChar wrote:
5 hours at 4-6mb/s
Took the torrent link from cs-rin forums ;)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Squall8 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:05 pm
[...]
Try camping with a chocobo with the Ignore Recipe Ingredients script active. See if you get the black screen. [...]
the black screen is gone for the similar cheat on my table, I believe it's caused by the demo didn't have the corresponding files installed, e.g.: some dishes model and the eating Chocobo...

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:33 pm
That's good to know. I wasn't sure if it was that or the fact that the chocobos weren't unlocked yet, which you cant do until chapter 3.