z Everspace 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
H_C_L
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Everspace 2

Post by H_C_L »

oh wow now that is interesting about the affix, is expanded information about it here in the thread

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PantherX82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PantherX82 »

jonaaa wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 5:30 am
Alright, did some updates to the Tooltip feature, some features i haven't fully tested yet but the main features should work fine.

The pointer is unstable, to populate the values you need to enable, disable then enable the script, hopefully someone will do a better job than me, i updated some other stuff and put some colors to them.

White = Working
Orange = Untested
Red = Not Working

Thanks Babbymode for the quick update and Zanzer for the original table.
Did you try any to combine any of the mods from Master_builder's viewtopic.php?p=174414#p174414 or Gideon25's viewtopic.php?p=206794#p206794. Which I found that Gideon's loot Worked Fine (was working before, not sure if it's conflicting.), just can't control how much loot explodes, But still gives me no less than 25. Thought I'd toss that in to see if it helps any

ryouhei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ryouhei »

PantherX82 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 10:52 pm
jonaaa wrote:
Alright, did some updates to the Tooltip feature, some features i haven't fully tested yet but the main features should work fine.

The pointer is unstable, to populate the values you need to enable, disable then enable the script, hopefully someone will do a better job than me, i updated some other stuff and put some colors to them.

White = Working
Orange = Untested
Red = Not Working

Thanks Babbymode for the quick update and Zanzer for the original table.
Did you try any to combine any of the mods from Master_builder's viewtopic.php?p=174414#p174414 or Gideon25's viewtopic.php?p=206794#p206794. Which I found that Gideon's loot Worked Fine (was working before, not sure if it's conflicting.), just can't control how much loot explodes, But still gives me no less than 25. Thought I'd toss that in to see if it helps any
hello. may I ask which one is working with the current version? I genuinely only need the lootsploder but I can't even activate the script after attaching.

deriderder
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deriderder »

ryouhei wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 8:38 am
hello. may I ask which one is working with the current version? I genuinely only need the lootsploder but I can't even activate the script after attaching.
You did read the messages, right? Because if you did, you would have seen that only Jonaaa's fix a couple of pages ago is somewhat working, and the rest not at all....

ryouhei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ryouhei »

deriderder wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 11:34 am
ryouhei wrote:
You did read the messages, right? Because if you did, you would have seen that only Jonaaa's fix a couple of pages ago is somewhat working, and the rest not at all....
I know that. that's the one exactly what I've been using right now. I'm just curious about what Phanter said with "Which I found that Gideon's loot Worked Fine". thought they somehow made it work. though probably understand it wrong.

PantherX82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PantherX82 »

ryouhei wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 1:02 pm
deriderder wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 11:34 am
ryouhei wrote:
I know that. that's the one exactly what I've been using right now. I'm just curious about what Phanter said with "Which I found that Gideon's loot Worked Fine". thought they somehow made it work. though probably understand it wrong.
Regrettably it isn't working anymore. which is very confusing to me as it was working prior. but I did just update my game that day. so I do apologize. I spent time messing with it to see if I could figure it out only to crash my game multiple times.

Momber
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Momber »

jonaaa wrote:
Alright, did some updates to the Tooltip feature
Thank you for the table update, jonaaa. I'm trying to edit the values of a legendary module, which already has the right attributes (Firepower, Precision, Utility and Expertise) but with really shitty stats. I can't do it though, the edits I make with your CheatEngine table don't propagate to the item ingame. Can you help me? I may be doing something wrong. Thanks very much in advance.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Momber wrote:
Fri May 31, 2024 10:57 pm
jonaaa wrote:
Alright, did some updates to the Tooltip feature
Thank you for the table update, jonaaa. I'm trying to edit the values of a legendary module, which already has the right attributes (Firepower, Precision, Utility and Expertise) but with really shitty stats. I can't do it though, the edits I make with your CheatEngine table don't propagate to the item ingame. Can you help me? I may be doing something wrong. Thanks very much in advance.
Which changes? You need to give me more details about it.

Old Fisher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Old Fisher »

My experience with item editing is this:
a) I change 5 values for an attribute (base, 2 "modifiers", min/max) to the desired amount;
b) after editing, numbers for main stats (like range and damage for weapons) are updated, numbers for secondary attributes are not; I mean what you see in item card;
c) actual values are changed for both main and secondary stats, even if the numbers in the card seem unchanged;
d) no changes are saved, so after loading game everything is back at original values.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Old Fisher wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:07 am
My experience with item editing is this:
a) I change 5 values for an attribute (base, 2 "modifiers", min/max) to the desired amount;
b) after editing, numbers for main stats (like range and damage for weapons) are updated, numbers for secondary attributes are not; I mean what you see in item card;
c) actual values are changed for both main and secondary stats, even if the numbers in the card seem unchanged;
d) no changes are saved, so after loading game everything is back at original values.
It was always like this. But you can adjust some attributes and make them stick, like the Speed and Handling, for example.

Momber
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Momber »

jonaaa wrote:
Fri May 31, 2024 11:36 pm
The attribute values, i. e. changing the value for Firepower vom 464 to 562. I copy the 562 value from another stat, to make sure I have all the digits after the comma right, paste it into the correct fields, set the checkmark and... nothing.
Last edited by Momber on Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Momber
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Momber »

Old Fisher wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:07 am
Well that explains a lot. Thanks for your input! Appreciated.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Momber wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 6:05 pm
jonaaa wrote:
Fri May 31, 2024 11:36 pm
The attribute values, i. e. changing the value for Firepower vom 464 to 562. I copy the 562 value from another stat, to make sure I have all the digits after the comma right, paste it into the correct fields, set the checkmark and... nothing.
Try changing the "ValuePositionInRange", this one is a multiplier so unfortunately, you can't insert a specific value (562 for example), 1 means 100%, 5 = 500%, etc, it's a multiplier, after changing this value, save and reload, it should stick.

Let's use the Speed attribute as an example:

"Multiplier" set to 2:

Set to 5000 (after save and reload):

Also works with:

Momber
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Momber »

jonaaa wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:02 pm
Try changing the "ValuePositionInRange", this one is a multiplier so unfortunately, you can't insert a specific value
Thank you very much. That did something. Although it's not a multiplier by any math that I know lol. So it's hard to get the value exactly as desired. But close enough, so I'm happy. Thanks!

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

They changed the IDs (and they'll probably change again), so here's some attributes (some of the important ones, unfortunately i lost A LOT of these IDs):

Code: Select all

Expertise - 47956
Utility - 47945
Precision - 47933
Structure - 47939
Firepower - 48043
Speed - 47969
Handling - 48181