Assassin's Creed 7 ~ Syndicate ~ v1.5.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed 7 ~ Syndicate ~ v1.5.1 (Uplay & Steam)

Post by MSoniSama »

^^ lmao, had no idea my saves are at different sites as well and I'm thinking of putting the collection on cs, if a mod could only put them on the games' 1st pages for easy access.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ you could start a post here (as well), but probably best not in 'table' section as it'll quickly "disappear" into oblivion...

corpuscrispy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by corpuscrispy »

Is a script for carriage movement speed possible? These races are the worst, im ahead of them the entire time by alot and then they get super speed right before the finish line absolutely ridiculous

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^ just checked how this works; and it won't be easy as there are no visual indicators apparently...?! Will give it a try later this week(end), but no promises. I can't even remember ever having done such a challenge. Kinda like the horse races in Origins, except you have something visual to go by...

ps: if you are willing to help, try to find the carriage (?) health (should also be 4 bytes). and you can search for it at any time (outside them races surely)... (if it is similar to origins, health will be somewhere below 1000 normally)

TpRedNinja
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TpRedNinja »

Hey Paul44 if you dont mind could you help me. Im trying to find a pointer for money & throwing knifes so i can use them in my autosplitter script. But im having trouble getting a pointer. Before you ask no autosplitter script cannot use lua script and the autosplitter script is written in ASL which it self is taken from C#. Ive looked through the script of your cheat table to see if i could find what the base address of pinventory is but i just seem to not be able to find it. if you are able to help please let me know. Also im a speedrunner an want to use said pointers to stuff to split and stuff.