Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+116]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Slayheim
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+116]

Post by Slayheim »

Can we just have like 1 activate trainer switch or does it have to be 3 (2.1 & 2.2 included)? I now know why the allies crit didn't work for me, it's because i didn't activate trainer 2.1. Now everytime i use the table i have to always activate those 3

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Epso
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Epso »

Dear DrummerIX,

Thanks for your great work and all the efforts your put in your table, it's great and helped quite a lot ! :)
I got a question for you, for instance, I'd like to add a missing char that I can't play against at card game (sounds like a bug a something), and I just wanted to try your "Additional Unit To Add" or "Add Additional Character To Alliance When Gaining An Ally" and see if it pops on my card players list.
But it seems it can't be used anymore (maybe broken since updates).

Do you have any clues? I'm doing something wrong maybe.

Cheers mate!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Slayheim wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 2:20 pm
Can we just have like 1 activate trainer switch or does it have to be 3 (2.1 & 2.2 included)? I now know why the allies crit didn't work for me, it's because i didn't activate trainer 2.1. Now everytime i use the table i have to always activate those 3
Press F1 for quick way to activate every Activate Trainer, but yes they are all required.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Epso wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 2:52 pm
Dear DrummerIX,

Thanks for your great work and all the efforts your put in your table, it's great and helped quite a lot ! :)
I got a question for you, for instance, I'd like to add a missing char that I can't play against at card game (sounds like a bug a something), and I just wanted to try your "Additional Unit To Add" or "Add Additional Character To Alliance When Gaining An Ally" and see if it pops on my card players list.

Cheers mate!
That options works for me in GOG, Steam, and Gamepass versions of the game. This table requires CE 7.5 and the lua to be accepted to run. It also requires all 3 Activate Trainers for everything to function. This particular option requires you to gain an ally normally to your team (the screen where someone joins your party) for it to add the additional one you selected.

Nicoline
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nicoline »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 11:15 pm
Epso wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 2:52 pm
Dear DrummerIX,

Cheers mate!
That options works for me in GOG, Steam, and Gamepass versions of the game. This table requires CE 7.5 and the lua to be accepted to run. It also requires all 3 Activate Trainers for everything to function. This particular option requires you to gain an ally normally to your team (the screen where someone joins your party) for it to add the additional one you selected.
Hi DrummerIX. I tried using the Add additional character to alliance but nothing happens when I clicked it. I have. Gamepass version, CE7.5, all 3 trainers activated. It seems I am getting below error:

"<<Error in line 44 (mov r11,iTotalAdditionalRunes :This instruction can't be compiled>>"

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Are you sure you downloaded the latest table? That was a problem with older versions of my table, but I fixed it.

Nicoline
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nicoline »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 1:26 am
Are you sure you downloaded the latest table? That was a problem with older versions of my table, but I fixed it.
yes. this is the latest version. it has the "Can Attack Any Enemy From Any Row" and "Enable CE Speedhack"

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 15:

Fixed problem with Add Additional Character To Alliance. It used to require Add Additional Runes to be activated.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Nicoline wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 1:29 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 1:26 am
yes. this is the latest version. it has the "Can Attack Any Enemy From Any Row" and "Enable CE Speedhack"
My bad, left in some code that made it require Add Additional Runes to be activated also. I fixed this in EDIT 15.

Nicoline
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nicoline »

Thanks DrummerIX for the quick fix. it's working now

Ghostlander
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ghostlander »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 1:39 am
EDIT 15:

Fixed problem with Add Additional Character To Alliance. It used to require Add Additional Runes to be activated.
wait, so the only way to add a new unit to my roster is by recruit another character and they join with said character? There's no way to simply add new units to the roster straight out?

hisvileness
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hisvileness »

Patiently but unrealistically waiting for this to reach 120 options to match the 120 characters in the game

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Ghostlander wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 4:52 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 1:39 am
EDIT 15:

wait, so the only way to add a new unit to my roster is by recruit another character and they join with said character? There's no way to simply add new units to the roster straight out?
You don't just change a few bytes to add someone. It requires structures, so I hook into the function that does it when you get one normally to add the extra one.

Cocomanlion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cocomanlion »

nvm delete this

CaptainEpix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CaptainEpix »

Also having trouble with Add Additional Character. I'm on CE 7.5, table version 15, most recent Eiyuden version on Game Pass. Other things work (I have not tested exhaustively, but I've confirmed CE is working at all) but despite many attempts and some experimenting I cannot get Aleior to also join when I recruit someone, I didn't realize Marisa would get locked out of my party before the true point of no return.

Anybody have any idea what could be wrong? I've got all three trainer ticks enabled and I've tried various combinations of adminsitrator mode, enabling CE on the title menu, etc.