Exiled Kingdoms

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Exiled Kingdoms

Post by FlipFloppy »

Got an idea. Set qty value greater than 1, transfer to vault or something, it should ask qty, put 1, repeat.

-edit- Just tried it with a sword. Doesn't work.

FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FlipFloppy »

Found a vid that shows how to dupe items. Tried it, it works. Search for "exiled kingdoms item dupe tome", you'll find the video. If you can't find it, here's a step by step.

Start with a loot bag on the ground, that's the trick, find one or create one by dropping something
Drop at least two items so when you "take" the first item the window stays open
The first item should be stackable to search for qty values in CE
Search qty value like normal
"Take" the item to empty the slot
"Store" the item you want to dupe into that slot
Set qty value as desired
"Take all"
Voila, item duped in desired qty

Black shards? Ahahahahaha! Tomes? Pfft, can edit stats directly in CE, but ya, tomes should dupe just fine too. Dunno what I'm gonna do with 11 righteousness swords...

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

FlipFloppy wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:32 am
Found a vid that shows how to dupe items. Tried it, it works. Search for "exiled kingdoms item dupe tome", you'll find the video. If you can't find it, here's a step by step.

Start with a loot bag on the ground, that's the trick, find one or create one by dropping something
Drop at least two items so when you "take" the first item the window stays open
The first item should be stackable to search for qty values in CE
Search qty value like normal
"Take" the item to empty the slot
"Store" the item you want to dupe into that slot
Set qty value as desired
"Take all"
Voila, item duped in desired qty

Black shards? Ahahahahaha! Tomes? Pfft, can edit stats directly in CE, but ya, tomes should dupe just fine too. Dunno what I'm gonna do with 11 righteousness swords...
Doesn't work for black shards, unfortunately. There's no "drop" option :(

FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FlipFloppy »

Ya, didn't think of that. OK, let's try this. For black shards, don't take it yet, leave it in the loot bag for now. We're gonna fill it up with stacks to see if it's like stats where values are all contiguous. If yes, browse memory region, Bob's your uncle.

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

Any luck with scripting?

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

The most I've been able to edit is gold value and experience. I have to make the changes quickly, though, because the addresses change every minute or so. I'd love to know how to properly use CE to hack this game...

Edit: Oh! And editing item quantities works well. The best way to find the appropriate value is to move a stack of items into an inventory slot, scan for X amount of items, move another stack of items into that slot of a different item, and scan for the new X value. Only need to do about 3-4 scans and you'll end up with 2 values. One is a displayed value, the other one is the actual value. If you change both directly to, say 999, it'll be a permanent change.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

sprygary wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:28 am
Helpfully all the stats are together when you do a memory region scan, so once you've found one the others are all next to each other.
Takagi wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:32 pm
Whoa, sprygary! Thanks a million! It did work! Got all stats at 10 in a minute :)

Edit: another nice idea: hack your EXP and quickly level up to like level 10, or 11 to easily hack your stats. Hack your stats AND hack your EXP again to level down a bit. To like level 3-5. You'll get one hit kills on most of the enemies. Note that some quest require a certain character level, but you can always hack your EXP again for quick level up / level down. Just change the number of EXP you have. It'll also help when you'll get a second character in your party. With you on level 3 and your supporter on much higher level it'll be very easy to progress in game.

Now all I hope to hack one day is reputation. Some quests here may be a real pain in the butt...
Could either one of you two please explain how to find all the stats in the same "region," please? I'm not completely sure what is meant by doing a "memory region scan." Does that mean dissect the data/structure in some way? Do you mean just browse to that memory region and then change all the codes from x to x+y to 10s?

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

Ok, I figured out to just find the code for strength, and then add it to my list. Then I just copy it and paste the next code with an offset of 4, repeat 5 more times or whatever, and I get all 6 values for my traits. I changed them all to 210 (The equivalent of 20 points worth) and it capped out at 12 for everything... Oh well :)

Now I'm trying to figure out how to find attack speed on a specific item, and change it.

ANC46
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ANC46 »

Anyone got any suggestions for freezing health and mana then?

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

I need to figure out how to move this mathmatical stuff into a variable that I can look at later in the table.

Either way, I think I've found a good injection point here for finding a base for the player, but I'm not sure. I still have to do more looking around.

Incidentally, can someone explain how the math works when it's done inside these brackets? Does it follow the standard mathematical priorities (Exponents/Squares,Multiply/Divide,Add/Subtract)?

Code: Select all

code:
  mov [_PlayerBase1],edx //(Ideally, this is to find the address at edx+ebx*4+0C)
  mov [edx+ebx*4+0C],eax
  movzx ebx,byte ptr [esi+01]
  jmp return
I can't do the math after the comma and outside of the brackets, so how do I do the math and then turn that into an address?

I've also figured out that all inventory slots are offset from the first one by 4 incrementally. If you find the top left inventory slot, you can find the rest of them. Change the values in these locations, and you can give yourself any item in the game. I'm trying to create an AOB injection that will locate the code for me, and that's what the code above is part of, but I haven't been able to complete that goal.

If you want to find the location for the any inventory slot, the value of a lesser healing potion is 5000, and a lesser shielding potion is 5002. Hack money in the beginning of the game and buy those potions from the alchemist in Lannegar. Move them around and search for the change.

Once you've found the code, change the value to 721 for the Jester's Bow. There are a lot of different items, but certain values will crash the game.

Below is a list of item numbers that I've found (No intention to fully complete it). If you want 12 black shards, set the value to 2601 and lock it. Then move 12 of them into your vault.

**Important**
Once you've found the code, don't close and open your inventory before you go to edit the values, and don't keep any values locked before you close your inventory - or even for very long at all. It can crash...

---- Equipment ----
100 - Leather Cuirass
101 - Leather Leggings
102 - Leather Bracers
103 - Leather Boots
104 - Leather Cap
107 - Hardened Leather Gauntlets
120 - Buckler
177 - Leggings of the Shadow
196 - Shield of the Dragon Hunter
197 - Wisdom of the Seas
201 - Goblin Flesh-Cutter
212 - Heroic Helm
213 - Lionskin Leggings
214 - Boots of Balance
215 - Ironfoot Boots
216 - Sharkskin Boots
217 - Ruined Dragoon Boots
218 - Undermother's Hide
219 - Anointed Cuirass
220 - Jungle Boots
221 - Holy Helm
222 - *Crash*
250 - Ashen Chestplate
251 - Ashen Gauntlets
252 - Ashen Leggings
253 - Ashen Boots
254 - Ashen Helm
255 - Laminated Vest
256 - Kevlar Vest
257 - Conductive Vest
258 - Goggled Helmet
259 - Strange Hood
260 - Plexifiber Robes
339 - Hood of the Hermit

---- Weapons ----
364 - Staff of the Traveller
394 - First Winter
398 - Tesla Emitter
399 - Tesla Rod
402 - Lightning Dirk
403 - Hatchet
404 - Toecutter
405 - Flaming Hatchet
406 - Bluesteel Dirk
407 - Flaming Dirk
408 - Cursed Fang
409 - Main Gauche of the Shadows
410 - Dirk of the Gambler
411 - Dirk of Betrayal
501 - Iron Dagger
502 - Iron Shortsword
503 - Iron Longsword
552 - Adamantine Shortsword
553 - Adamantine Longsword
554 - Adamantine Greatsword
601 - Short Bow
610 - Primal Icicle
616 - Bone Maul
617 - Bone Mace
619 - Lightning Falchion of Defense
721 - Jester's Bow
726 - Soul Drinker
729 - Composite Bow
732 - Mist Hunter's Bow
738 - *Crash*
741 - Axe of the Minotaur Kings
750 - Nanocarbon Sword
751 - Pneumatic Mallet
752 - Nanocarbon Scalpel
753 - Ion Recurve
754 - Wyrmslayer
757 - Queen's Heart
800 - *Crash*

---- Items ----
1003 - Perfect Wolf Pelt
1019 - Giant Mamba Fang
1020 - Coral Snake Fang
1021 - A Gold Ingot
1022 - Small Ancient Battery
1023 - Large Battery
2004 - Small Diamond
2100 - Blue Orchid
2601 - Black Shard
2520 - Dartos' Ring of Isolation
2521 - Embalming Codex
2522 - Signed Petition
2523 - Small Brass Key
2524 - Troll Doll
2525 - Key 6
2526 - Ancient Steel Key
2527 - Key 2
2528 - Key 3
2529 - Sir Morfados' Remains
2530 - Zuz'sare's Charm
2531 - My Little Vorator
2532 - Magical Sapphire
2533 - Key 1
2534 - Key 4
2535 - Key 5
2536 - Magical Ruby
2537 - *Crash*
2618 - Broken Crown of Tol
2619 - Red Card
2620 - Blue Card
2621 - Green Card
2622 - Control Module
2623 - First Orb of Galade
2624 - Second Orb of Galade
2626 - The Mathrisian Codex
2627 - Ancient Smithy Hammer
2628 - Orange Card
2631 - Pointy Tool

---- Rings ----
3025 - Ring of Unlife
3026 - Ring of Vitality
3027 - Ring of Mentalism
3028 - The Abbot's Ring
3029 - Ivory Ring
3030 - Bishop's Ring
3031 - Ring of Holiness
3032 - Ring of the Bull
3033 - Ring of the Star Traveller
3039 - *Crash*

---- More Equipment ----
3204 - Essense Gloves
3205 - Gloves of the Explorer
3206 - Gauntlets of Might
3207 - Automated Gloves
3504 - Spectral Cloak
3505 - Iron Will Mantle
3506 - Primeval Mantle
3507 - Vorator Hide Mantle
3508 - Cloak of Might
4008 - Bloodied Scarf
4013 - Flame Pendant
4015 - Charm of the Great Seer
4020 - Amulet of Dark Whispers
4501 - Crown of Galade

---- Usable Items ----
5000 - Potion of Light Healing
5002 - Potion of Lesser Shielding
5013 - Ancient Tolassian Tome
5016 - Potion of Greater Healing
5022 - Golden Apple
5023 - Potion of Rejuv
5035 - Tome of Lost Wisdom
5036 - Elixer of Galade
5070 - Medipack
6009 - Scroll of Restoration
6011 - Scroll of Teleport

---- More Equipment ----
7007 - Girdle of the Rogue
7008 - Belt of Might
7009 - Blessed Belt of Agility
7010 - Belt of Force

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

... And that's as updated as I'm going to bother to make that list of items. Feel free to add to it but, based on those items and the ability to scan for them within the inventory, and change the number and have it give you the item, the game and most quests should be very easy to complete.

Well, with that and everything else added in this thread.

I can't make a table, but I can have everything I'd ever need to enjoy the game from day 1.

manuel330
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by manuel330 »

I'd be great if someone could make a table.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

I couldn't agree more. If someone would point me into the direction of a tutorial of some sort on how to hack a java game, I might be able to figure it out eventually...

BringChaos
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BringChaos »

Weapon List
[Link]
Item List
[Link]

Ripped from the game's source directly. I do java and assembly programming but I've never gotten around to learn the Java plugin for CE
Sigan wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:45 am
Incidentally, can someone explain how the math works when it's done inside these brackets? Does it follow the standard mathematical priorities (Exponents/Squares,Multiply/Divide,Add/Subtract)?

code:
  mov [_PlayerBase1],edx //(Ideally, this is to find the address at edx+ebx*4+0C)
  mov [edx+ebx*4+0C],eax
  movzx ebx,byte ptr [esi+01]
  jmp return
You're free to message me privately if you need clarification or further help.
So I'm guessing you are new to assembly and how memory is read and written. (In 32x) EAX throught EDI are general purpose registers that store data in the processor. They are either set to an address or set to a value.
The brackets represent value of an address.
So "mov [eax], ebx" means write ebx to the address eax (Write to EAX)
And "mov eax, [ebx] means read the value of ebx to eax (Read EBX)

It's not really doing general math inside brackets, it will only accept addition and multiplication (Multiply first then add). It's important to know every address is 4 wide.
mov [edx+ebx*4+OC],eax let's assume this is probably an array/collection of some sort
EDX would be the base address where the collection is, 0C would be where the entries start and EBX would be the index
For Example: If EDX is 0x00C30000, and the array represents {1,4,2,5,6,2,5} then in memory it would be

MEMORY:
0x00C30000 Base
0x00C30004 ??
0x00C30008 ??
0x00C3000C 1
0x00C30010 4
0x00C30014 2
0x00C30018 5
0x00C3001C 6
0x00C30020 2
0x00C30024 5
If I wanted to read the 4th value of the array (which is 5) I would have EBX equal 3 (in assembly arrays start at 0)
in mov eax,[edx+ebx*4+0C], [0xC30000 + 3*4 + 0C], [C30000+C+C],[C30018] and value at 0xC30018 is indeed 5.

If you want to quickly get the address of [edx+ebx*4+0C] you can use

lea eax, [edx+ebx*4+0C]
mov [_PlayerBase], eax
lea stands for load effective address

If you actually want to do math in assembly then you have to use opcodes between the registers, now there are hundreds of opcodes but the most basic math functions would be: inc (increment) dec (decrement) add (Addition) sub (Subtraction) mul (Unsigned multiply)
if I wanted to add pHealth and pMana and store it at pValue for some reason I could do

push eax
push ebx
mov eax,[pHealth] // Read value at pHealth to eax
mov ebx,[pMana]   // Read value at pMana to ebx
add eax,ebx       // Add eax and ebx, the result is placed in eax
mov [pValue], eax // Write value of eax at pValue
pop ebx
pop eax

mov eax,[pHealth]
add eax,[pMana]

works too
As for cheating this particular game in a script. I can tell you that there is only one Lnet/fdgames/GameEntities/Final/Player; object loaded into the game at the start. It's superclass Lnet/fdgames/GameEntities/Character; contains a field of GameEntities/CharacterSheet which has the fields CharacterStats, CharacterInventory, SkillSet, CharacterTraits. Each of those should have everything you really need to control your character\
The Script

javaInjectAgent()
PlayerClass = java_findClass("Lnet/fdgames/GameEntities/Final/Player;")
PlayerObjects = java_findAllObjectsFromClass(PlayerClass)
Player = PlayerObjects[1]
Should give you the only reference to Player

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

BringChaos wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:47 pm
Dude wrote a lot of things... Scroll up.
You're fantastic.

First, thank you for finding where those two lists were stored. Second, I'm glad my being new to all of this is obvious because I don't want to put on any kind of misrepresentation here.

I find Cheat Engine and game hacking fascinating. In some games - like Subnautica, for instance - I'm able to look at other people's codes that they've written, or look at a cheat table for a game built on a similar engine, and kind of mirror what I see. I've done some slight research and, although I haven't finished reading what you've wrote yet, I'm noticing that you're regurgitating a lot of what has already been said here on the forums in some posts around here. That's a good thing, because it shows me that, although you've only posted on this forum twice, you probably know what the hell you're talking about, as do the other people that have mentioned similar things.

To engage with what you've said, I'm going to have to do so in pieces. First, thank you for opening up the line of communication privately.

Okay, here goes...

I am new to assembly. I'm also a novice at java, I knew HTML enough to build my own website when I was in high school but I'm kinda rusty now. XML looks the same to me, so I go off that language. I was taught Basic at one point in my life as well, for fun, but I haven't used that in a long time. I used to like to write macros of my own for my Ultima Online character. I used a program called EasyUO and wrote the script myself completely. It made my character go fishing in random spots based on a runebook in his inventory, cut fish up in fishsteaks when he got overweight, cook the fishsteaks when he reached a certain threshold, sell the fishsteaks to the butcher NPC, put the gold in the bank, and return to fishing. It was pages long and, if I still had it, I'd love to show it off. It was so much fun to make, and it was awesome and it made me rich in the game! Lolz... I digress...

My point is, I'm fascinated by coding but I'm very limited in my understanding of it. I appreciate you taking the time to tell me how the brackets in the language affects it. One thing I didn't understand is what it means when you say, "mov eax, [ebx] means read the value of ebx to eax". I thought a mov command was moving a value into an address - which I see that it is when the brackets are on the left register - but I don't understand what it means to "read the value" to an address. Does the cpu have to show that address the pictures too? :)

You said that the address that I found of [edx+ebx*4+0C] is not doing general math. Doing multiplication and addition is general math so... I'm not sure I understand this yet.

At the end there, it seems you've found everything I was looking for, but now I have to figure out how to write it into Cheat Engine to get it to work in the way I'd like it to. For instance, normally what I like to do is find a base address that everything else can be mathematically processed from, then write them all as separate codes in the table. So, the first script would find whatever that address is while the process is running for the base character, and then I'd have things underneath.

X Find Player
- Infinite Health Script
- Current Health Value Pointer
- Infinite Mana Script
- Current Mana Pointer
X Find Base Inventory
- Inventory Slot 1 Item
- Stack Amount
- Inventory Slot 2 Item
- Stack Amount

Normally the way I figure all that out is by using an AOB injection on a base address. Then, I write in my variable of something like [_PLayerBase], and have that register write its value to the variable. In the Cheat Table, I write my addresses like this, based on what I find within my Cheat Engine searches:
Player Health: [_PlayerBase] + 4
Player Mana: [_PlayerBase] + 8
Player Inventory Slot 1 (Just so happens to be, sometimes, in some games, based off of that _PlayerBase address): [_PlayerBase] + 60

The way I figure this stuff out, typically, is a hard way I'm sure. I scan for player health, find my base address that always works to inject within, and search for other addresses. I manually look for patterns ("Wow, mana is always stored 8 bytes away from Health...), and work with them. If I notice that strength and intelligence are separated by only 4 bytes, I'm liable to plug in the next few addresses that are 4 bytes away, plug in some numbers, and see if the game crashes or I achieve my hopes.

I'd like to understand both Java, and Cheat Engine better. It's fun to me. I think with help like this, from people like you, I can accomplish such a goal. Thank you.

P.S. If you could show me how you ripped all that information into such a clean, neat document on google, I'd appreciate knowing that little trick too... ;)
To top all of this off, if you showed me how you accessed the game files in that way, I could write mods that would negate the need to cheat. I mod some of my games as well, if that's the path of less resistance to achieving my goals.