Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rubensxxx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Rubensxxx »

ok I applied the above mentioned solution and it worked for me, but I only created qq bangs is there any guide for this? and the option to invoke shenron because it does not work? again thanks in advance to anyone who helps me and sorry for my English

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nakint »

Update to ver 1.09 plz.

h188cm
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by h188cm »

thanks........

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Hi @all

I know this is not what you expect but here are a couple of scripts updated to the 1.09 version of the game - Enjoy! ;)

Credit goes first and foremost to Zanzar
Attachments
DBXV2-v1.09.CT
(24.96 KiB) Downloaded 415 times

fladimir.rx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fladimir.rx »

could add drop 100% of ultra rare "dolls, Figures" in the machines
and edit them :D

redx3551
Cheater
Cheater

Post by redx3551 »

fantomas thx for updating part of the cheat table

Hyoga
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hyoga »

My gameruns when I remove the 64.dll, but still does not let me connect cheat engine to it. If I remove the 86.dll it doesn't even start, and If I try running on admin and I chose not to run anticheat it doesn't even start? how do you guys go around this?

deznuts2000
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deznuts2000 »

fantomas wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:39 pm
Hi @all

I know this is not what you expect but here are a couple of scripts updated to the 1.09 version of the game - Enjoy! ;)

Credit goes first and foremost to Zanzar
Thank you for the update much appreciated

Rubensxxx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rubensxxx »

forgive guys any guide to use this?

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

So I am "new" to this forum/community, but I have decent experience with cheat engine. Decided to look at the cheat table and see what I can update for the new version of DBXV because I decided to get into it again this update, but I see many things were moved around and changed in memory. Idk if I am correct or if anyone else noticed this, but for the Attribute pointers, the attribute values look to be in a lazy/cheap encryption now and decrypted using the xor assembly operator with the eax and ecx registers. Any way to make this conveniently editable? I can only think that a script and/or some newly allocated variables would do the trick.

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PootOs »

Thanks my dude for the update :)

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Ok so my theory was correct. I decided to make a script that modifies the values in their current locations in memory through lua and used assembly to change the areas in memory that take these values and uses the xor operator. So now you can use the script to edit the currency and your attribute points. Not much about this but its just nice to have it conveniently editable at the ready. Here you guys go :P
You can just copy the script and its children into an existing, or your own, cheat table. Also the base address I used in attribute pointers was character 2 so if you wanna change that on your own, they are A5E0 (42464) far apart from each other. I also forgot to mention, sorry, that the script uses the registered symbol "gamedata" from a script used in previous cheat tables for this game.
Attachments
DBXV2 - Decrypt Specific Pointers Script.ct
(30.53 KiB) Downloaded 144 times

Auzza98
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Auzza98 »

None of these scripts seem to be able to be activated. They attach to the process just fine but can't actually be engaged. Any solutions?

PootOs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PootOs »

I need hero colosseum cheat :_:

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

I managed to get a very basic shop mod working for dlc 6 using xvlib allinshop patches. I dont understand the schema's in the idb editor to know what items i am editing so as to edit prices or add more items to the shop that normally wouldnt be addable but if someone explains that stuff to me I am willing to TRY and make something more expanded. I realize this isnt a cheat engine thing... but considering the fragmented table updates and the means of unlocking items... i figured i'd look into it.

Normally i would request this... but I'd like to see if i can work it out myself if the more capable people dont have sufficient time to do it