Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by HylianZ »

sepiashimmer wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:49 am
HylianZ wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:03 pm
You'd have to mod it. Check out the Nexus for that.
You mean the party gambits and party available one?
No, I meant figure out how to mod the game using the tools on the Nexus, then mod the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

Hi, I'm testing these codes, but I know they do not work well, depends on the version of the game?

sepiashimmer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sepiashimmer »

Using the *.ods file mentioned in one of the posts here, I encoded the word "Ashe" and I got "20 4C 41 3E" and when I searched for it in FFXII game while it was running using Cheat Engine I got nothing.

Here are two images showing my search results:

[Link]

[Link]

What am I doing wrong?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Kanelakis wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:35 am
Hi, I'm testing these codes, but I know they do not work well, depends on the version of the game?
They're for the Steam version. Hence the topic title.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

sepiashimmer wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:38 pm
Using the *.ods file mentioned in one of the posts here, I encoded the word "Ashe" and I got "20 4C 41 3E" and when I searched for it in FFXII game while it was running using Cheat Engine I got nothing.

Here are two images showing my search results:

[Link]

[Link]

What am I doing wrong?
Try Array of Byte type search to see if that helps.

watafuzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by watafuzz »

Yep array of byte is the way to go.

[Link]

hoopz barkley
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hoopz barkley »

I apologize ahead of time for my ignorance, but I'm using the table from here and I want to switch which quickenings and ninja sword licenses my Shikari, Vaan, has selected, but I cannot seem to figure out how to do it. I can locate the quickenings and ninja sword licenses but don't know what to change to have them effect my game.

I've got very rudimentary experience with Cheatengine, I've used it in the past in Dragon Age Inquisition, do I have to constantly save and reload my game to get changes to apply?

Thank you!

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

Exeter wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:46 pm
Kanelakis wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:35 am
They're for the Steam version. Hence the topic title.
I have the Steam version, but when I try these codes, for example: Add all magic and Add all Techniques, they do not fuse me.
Is there any way to fix them?

japsk8er3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by japsk8er3 »

You have to manually add them using the replacement script at a merchant for now.

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

japsk8er3 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:44 pm
You have to manually add them using the replacement script at a merchant for now.
Unfortunately I'm not a programmer, and I do not know where to start, I'll wait when the final cheat engine comes out.

KarmaDragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KarmaDragon »

hoopz barkley wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:18 pm
I apologize ahead of time for my ignorance, but I'm using the table from here and I want to switch which quickenings and ninja sword licenses my Shikari, Vaan, has selected, but I cannot seem to figure out how to do it. I can locate the quickenings and ninja sword licenses but don't know what to change to have them effect my game.

I've got very rudimentary experience with Cheatengine, I've used it in the past in Dragon Age Inquisition, do I have to constantly save and reload my game to get changes to apply?

Thank you!
In the value column, you'll see either 1 (you have that license) or 0 (you don't have that license). Change them as you like.
Kanelakis wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:26 pm
japsk8er3 wrote:
Unfortunately I'm not a programmer, and I do not know where to start, I'll wait when the final cheat engine comes out.
No need to be a programmer. Instead of using the add all scripts, you have to use the Override Shop item script, while choosing what you want to buy in the value column (it's a drop down menu, choose from there).

Pez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pez »

Kanelakis wrote:
japsk8er3 wrote:
What he means is that the "Add Inventory Option" doesn't work properly. What you will need to do is use the "Override Shop Item" or "Treasure Chest Always Yield Certain Item" to get the item you want. Using the Pointer cheat can cause some issues (and doesn't work for Magic and Techniques).

Just use the "Override Shop Item". Select your item. Go to a shop and buy any item. Instead of getting the item on screen, you should get what is set in Cheat Engine.

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

Pez wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:23 pm
Kanelakis wrote:
japsk8er3 wrote:
What he means is that the "Add Inventory Option" doesn't work properly. What you will need to do is use the "Override Shop Item" or "Treasure Chest Always Yield Certain Item" to get the item you want. Using the Pointer cheat can cause some issues (and doesn't work for Magic and Techniques).

Just use the "Override Shop Item". Select your item. Go to a shop and buy any item. Instead of getting the item on screen, you should get what is set in Cheat Engine.
Since I'm interested in the magic and the techniques to add, the rest is already there.
I will wait if it is not supported yet.

Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 321123 »

Hi all,
I tried the hero damage multiplier option from the table and it doesnt seem to work.
can anybody confirm whether this issue is also encountered.
my plan was to play with a max combo rate potential weapon and what i came up with is wyremhero blade + genji gloves + crit hp but the weapon is too strong for comboing.
i attempted to rectify that by lowering damage but it didnt seem to work.
(other options like god mode and zombie mode work with no issues).
any ideas?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

321123 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:50 am
Hi all,
I tried the hero damage multiplier option from the table and it doesnt seem to work.
can anybody confirm whether this issue is also encountered.
my plan was to play with a max combo rate potential weapon and what i came up with is wyremhero blade + genji gloves + crit hp but the weapon is too strong for comboing.
i attempted to rectify that by lowering damage but it didnt seem to work.
(other options like god mode and zombie mode work with no issues).
any ideas?
Hero affects the hero party. You want to modify Enemy Damage to affect enemies.